Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I've Been So So Happy Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been So So Happy Today (3736 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by SameGuy2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Damn! shocked

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are u Benita?
Adaumunocha:
E-money na philanthropist.
Haters will say he sucks people's destiny. undecided
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Too many activities this season and some would be rubbed on your faces

Hohohohoho
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Common will you shut up. Is it your bidness?? Bad belle hater. Better goan sit under a mango tree.
NoFavors:
Is yansh all you've got? Seems it's the only thing you've got to display #NoOffence

4 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Common will you shut up. Is it your bidness?? Bad belle hater. Better goan sit under a mango tree.
Shut up, The dude said the obvious truth, I actually blame some guys here that drool over that
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Make me shut up crackhead. You know I don't dick ass... I'm a boobs man so I don't fûcking care how much ass a lady displays

The truth is, you lot are just confused. You complain about being objectified by men, yet you lot never display nothing but ass and boobs 24/7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

What girls standin up for their fellow girls since when this this start on nairaland? shocked

Light have finally come to nairaland. grin

Babe ignore him like I did. wink
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mgbeke forming funkie

Awon ediye layers
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
10k recharge cards for some guys here from the 400grand

I've done it twice before here, and I will do it again , Amen .
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
10k recharge cards for some guys here from the 400grand

I've done it twice before here, and I will do it again , Amen .
Abeg include me o baba
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
QueenSekxy:
chai...irritating really cry
what is irritating dear?
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is it your drool? If you don't like it please next time don't click on her profile okay?
Donaldduke2019:

Shut up, The dude said the obvious truth, I actually blame some guys here that drool over that

4 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
If my guys are happy, I'm happy.

If my guys are sad, it kills my soul.

If your request would make you happy , then you got it.
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
A girl has the right to display whatever she wants and whatever that makes her happy without being objectified by hornÿ pervs. Men that also flaunt their abs, would you also subject them to the same judgement? Some double standard BS going on here. With that said, boy bye!
NoFavors:
Make me shut up crackhead. You know I don't dick ass... I'm a boobs man so I don't fûcking care how much ass a lady displays

The truth is, you lot are just confused. You complain about being objectified by men, yet you lot never display nothing but ass and boobs 24/7

3 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Uchesis: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
D bros is right. Rokky has only big yansh 2 offer. Just like my exes, dats y i break up with dem after scattering their big yanshes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
One of these days, Emoney will sue this guy for defamation of character.
Just because you arranged with one of your friends to send some 50k change to you and put Emoney in the banking application narration.
You wouldn't allow 1746 dead body to rest in peace again
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A girl has the right to display whatever she wants and whatever that makes her happy without being objectified by hornÿ pervs. Men that also flaunt their abs, would you also subject them to the same judgement? Some double standard BS going on here. With that said, boy bye!
Shut up with the double standard crap.

So when a lady flaunts boobs and ass, I should start thinking about church and bible huh? The frequent display of ass by her is solely to get niggas drooling. Nothing more.

A girl seduces a dude by flaunting shît and then you confused beings tag him perv for falling. Smh

Why don't you go ahead and flaunt your ass?
I think you really have a lot to learn

I'm done with this shït talk

3 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Uchesis:

D bros is right. Rokky has only big yansh 2 offer. Just like my exes, dats y i break up with dem after scattering their big yanshes.
my brother, any girl wey no get pass yansh to offer, Na her towtow go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Florblu(f): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Why don't you ask e money to launch your music career instead? grin

You mean his dead and dilapidated music career?
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Dasherz(f): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Since 11am I woke up from sleep, My body and soul ha been so filled with endless joy so I ask myself what could be the cause ?

Could it be because I've found that special someone yesterday or because my Ex vowed she would still be fuckingg me even if she gets a new boy friend?

Or erm, could also be because my Gee E-money is gonna give me 400k four hundred thousand naira on the 28th November for my 28th birthday gift.

A special thank you to my God almighty for his goodness and mercies in my sinful life .

I thank my family and friends , my haters and those who back stabbed me.in the past.
I so want to thank the hypocrits, my Ex and new lovers and all those sissy niggas gossiping with my name . Thank you.

A very special thank you to E-money for tha kind word you told me the other day ..
I laughed my ass out like crazy ..
Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
We can never ever think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom
It is too late to fail, Amen.

The Life Of Airforce1

I have reasons to believe that you're a leech hence the chicken change dished out to you to by " E-Money" so you can stop sucking on him for a while
keep fooling around while rich en work to hand you changes
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Maxi112: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
New week , new blessings and opportunities.

Work smart and pray always.
It will be well with you .

Real geez only .

Wow
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Since you're E-money's personal assistant can you please take me to him tomorrow cause there's this one thing I need to discuss with him.....please Air Force help a sister

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Ginaz(f): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Is it your drool? If you don't like it please next time don't click on her profile okay?

Hey how about your hair with the clay? Your hair still soft till now? And how do you regain moisture? I have dry hair.... biko help a sister. grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by H2Ossss(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Aunty ... Keep kwayet... Plz...we know you don't have sense.. Just pretend to have
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by McBrooklyn(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy sef... grin grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by H2Ossss(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
New week , new blessings and opportunities.

Work smart and pray always.
It will be well with you .

Real geez only .

Wow

Dude.... This is not bashing ... Just a very honest question from a curious bro... What do you gain/hope to gain from all these your topics on NL

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

There are coming for u bro!!!
Get ready grin grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by luminouz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ginaz:

Hey how about your hair with the clay? Your hair still soft till now? And how do you regain moisture? I have dry hair.... biko help a sister. grin

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Since 11am I woke up from sleep, My body and soul ha been so filled with endless joy so I ask myself what could be the cause ?

Could it be because I've found that special someone yesterday or because my Ex vowed she would still be fuckingg me even if she gets a new boy friend?

Or erm, could also be because my Gee E-money is gonna give me 400k four hundred thousand naira on the 28th November for my 28th birthday gift.

A special thank you to my God almighty for his goodness and mercies in my sinful life .

I thank my family and friends , my haters and those who back stabbed me.in the past.
I so want to thank the hypocrits, my Ex and new lovers and all those sissy niggas gossiping with my name . Thank you.

A very special thank you to E-money for tha kind word you told me the other day ..
I laughed my ass out like crazy ..
Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
We can never ever think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom
It is too late to fail, Amen.

The Life Of Airforce1
Guy who dey do you?
your village people I guess
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Shawnnn01: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Madam show toto now all in the name of liberation.

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by saltyatarodo: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2017
If you truly had a meeting/dealings with E-Money, I am pretty sure you would have created hundreds of topics on it and flooder it with pics.... bros, make you get small sense like your scanty biabia at least na

E-money won't stoop so low to engage / dignify you with some minutes bra.

Beast out!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Astonished Replies After A Reasonable Comment(graphic Photos) / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary / Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.