Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges (3722 Views)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
once posted earlier this year about having premature ejaculation coupled with anxiety issues so i work on it, i stopped masturbation since last year then i exercises, eat fruits and bitter juice and i also stopped taking sugars.
Then on 3 occasion i fck my babe which went on completely okay, she even begged me to stop that she is tired.
But later we were far away and today she traveled to see me only for my dick to disappoint me..
I don't if it's being anxious bcus am always doing a lot of exercise and others but today i was so worried though she kept on giving me courage to seek for medication soon.
D funny part d beginning my dick rise hard but after much waiting for her to remove everything my dick went flat just when i want to wore condom...
Then after some while i tried but i cum and d cum was watery.....
Though i don't know if it's her own fault bcus she doesn't fancy kissing and we don't romance much i only endure by telling her to climb over me so that her ass can kick my thing up bcus Ass is that thing that trigger my dick to rise...
Although i don't know what to do
I tried calming myself down and not be anxious but i don't just know why..
Am confused as Bleep.
Why me?
Bcus i always take d necessary steps.
I exercise
I eat, garlic, ginger, fruits, i don't smoke nor drink.
I do take bitters but why am i still experiencing this?
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Failure44: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ejaculation and erection are phycological triggers, you're clearly too anxious or nervous.
Calm down and practice pre intimacy.
That's your solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Failure44:
Ejaculation and erection are phycological triggers, you're clearly too anxious or nervous.
Calm down and practice pre intimacy.
That's your solution.

I always try my best i don't just know what's wrong why i haven't overcome this.

And she is d type that doesn't fancy pre-intimacy stuff..

M just fed up don't know what to do again
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by 2buffagain(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Spman:

I always try my best i don't just know what's wrong why i haven't overcome this.

What kind of old mama are you knacking?
Tell her if she doesn't throat the D and tongue the b's, she doesn't get bleeped. undecided
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Lamanii22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Spman:

Pre-inticimacy is even more fulfilling.... She really need to understand this... Lecture her...
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Skmoda360(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Your babe na old babe.....she need to know pre-intimacy is the Coco...she dey dull herself... undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
You sure say that babe love you so?
I've never come across any girl that doesn't fancy pre intimacy
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Spman:

And she is d type that doesn't fancy pre-intimacy stuff

sorry to say but there is no difference btw you and a guy who dey fvck ashewo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bro I'd advice you to try making love to another girl who loves pre intimacy and see the result.

2 Likes

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by GreatResearcher1: 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
any girl that refuses u kisses isn't into u.

4 Likes

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
any girl that refuses u kisses isn't into u.

She even swore that he never like kiss even when she was with her Ex.

She doesn't like kissing.

U know those kind of guys that doesn't like romance just small and chuk preek na.
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
My problem is she is not willing to learn.
Though whenever i faced this situation she always make me to smile telling me all sort of word of encouragement.

But i don't just know what's wrong.
I am just confused as Bleep
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Pre-inticimacy is even more fulfilling.... She really need to understand this... Lecture her...
She is not willing to learn

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Guliver(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy forget ur preeq nor dey work,so u nor fit do sharp, sharp backyard runs,as in touch ur toe
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by marlow1962(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm, intimacy is your problem.tell your babe to work on that
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
You no they suck pussy na wetin cause am, as you they suck her she come use her hands they squeeze your gbola make I hear say he fall

2 Likes

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Reading the comments here has already made my dick tumescent.

2 Likes

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by ValCon888: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Op you should change the heading of your thread to "I'm worried over my psychological challenges".
And that's because your problem is in your head.
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by ashawopikin(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Spman:
once posted earlier this year about having premature ejaculation coupled with anxiety issues so i work on it, i stopped masturbation since last year then i exercises, eat fruits and bitter juice and i also stopped taking sugars.
Then on 3 occasion i fck my babe which went on completely okay, she even begged me to stop that she is tired.
But later we were far away and today she traveled to see me only for my dick to disappoint me..
I don't if it's being anxious bcus am always doing a lot of exercise and others but today i was so worried though she kept on giving me courage to seek for medication soon.
D funny part d beginning my dick rise hard but after much waiting for her to remove everything my dick went flat just when i want to wore condom...
Though i don't know if it's her own fault bcus she doesn't fancy kissing and we don't romance much i only endure by telling her to climb over me so that her ass can kick my thing up bcus Ass is that thing that trigger my dick to rise...
Am confused as Bleep.
Why me?
I exercise
your babe is the problem, even old mama can romance, I think you need a new adventure, a girl that can at least suck a dick real good

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by terrezo2002(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Go and pay her bride price and stop using the product you didn't pay for. How will your tool work well.

3 Likes

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by fykes(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Of all the things u can think about this period is how to have an erection.
Ever thought of the economic impact of this lockdown and how u can navigate, position yourself or take advantage of the changes this shit will leave when it's lifted?
Maybe ur d.ck owns and uses the brain in ur head.
It's too busy with something productive to worry about u
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by born2begreat(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
It happens to me this week just like your story. The lockdown made her come to say hi since she live around and she’s not always at home. I couldn’t do anything and my pick didn’t rise. I was not bothered as i know what i’m made of grin but she was disappointed. I just begged her and i promised to make it up to her. I sat down and realise the kind of things i’ve been consuming during this lockdown is what affecting me. The following day i changed my diet, i ate only Banana, took Golden morn with cold water without milk... And i take “Kick n Start” agbo it’s non-alcoholic. She came in the evening the rest is history brother... Go and buy kick and start, then watch your diet. All the best

Spman:
Am confused as Bleep.
Why me?
I exercise
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by SweetCunt97(f): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Spman:

Your Diick wanna wait until the wedding night.
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by 2dice01: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2020
born2begreat:
It happens to me this week just like your story. The lockdown made her come to say hi since she live around and she’s not always at home. I couldn’t do anything and my pick didn’t rise. I was not bothered as i know what i’m made of grin but she was disappointed. I just begged her and i promised to make it up to her. I sat down and realise the kind of things i’ve been consuming during this lockdown is what affecting me. The following day i changed my diet, i ate only Banana, took Golden morn with cold water without milk... And i take “Kick n Start” agbo it’s non-alcoholic. She came in the evening the rest is history brother... Go and buy kick and start, then watch your diet. All the best

Baba which one is Kick and start again grin
When on be Second hand Beetle car
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by cooooooks(m): 2:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Try without condom, it might be part of the problem.

Spman:
Am confused as Bleep.
Why me?
I exercise
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by born2begreat(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2020
This is “Kick n Start” it’s just N200 but because of lockdown some people are selling it at N250

2dice01:
Baba which one is Kick and start again grin
When on be Second hand Beetle car

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by 2dice01: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
born2begreat:
This is “Kick n Start” it’s just N200 but because of lockdown some people are selling it at N250

Alright baba

The way am looking at the bottle it will be Bitter as fúck
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
born2begreat:

hope its non-alcoholic?

1 Like

Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by Spman: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
2dice01:
Alright baba
The way am looking at the bottle it will be Bitter as fúck
me i love anything thats bitter
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by nnahernest(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let's talk on WhatsApp 07039476669,As a medical practitioner,we can't disclose something's in public.

Spman:
Am confused as Bleep.
Why me?
I exercise
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by akaahs(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Spman:
My problem is she is not willing to learn.
Though whenever i faced this situation she always make me to smile telling me all sort of word of encouragement.

But i don't just know what's wrong.
I am just confused as Bleep
Don't accept all those words, is just a bait not to feel bad but down within her she ll not accept a man that can't perform. Work it out before her next visit.
Re: Am Worried Over My Sexual Challenges by AmIYourMate(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol kick and start agbo
It's diet bro , stay away from sugar and of possible try another babe and confirm , before you start blaming yourself for weak erection

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friendship Experience With A Girl / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Romance / What Do You Think This Dispatch Rider Saw In This Lady’s Room That Made Him Clos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.