Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be (2867 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by anonymuz(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Move on bro...she is a potential cheater.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Blackhawk01: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
crunchyDope:

bad advice

Very bad, my brother. Hian! undecided
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by rajiraymond(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2017
LWKMD!
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by rajiraymond(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
It must be exactly what you are thinking.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
na uber drop her off.. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by izaray(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Hyfer:
I saw my girlfriend coming out from a man's car this night. and the so called guy didn't drop her in front of their street instead he dropped her a little bit after their street and reversed. is he a relative or is he what am thinking
Communication is the best key to every relationship. Bro be the MAN of ur relationship, call her and talk to her... It may help u feel better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by Ossaifamous(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2017
AntiWailer:

cheesy cheesy

Answers like these make even a Monday fun
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Let It Be by MhizSylvia(f): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
You just have to confront her, it might not also be what you are thinking, Just talk to her about it instead of carrying it in mind. even if she lies, the truth will be out someday

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Should Be Fun.... Oya Comment #pic / Quit Stopping Me On The Road, I'm Not Jobless (today's Experience) / 10 Good Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.