Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9367 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by DivineR: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2010
Guys please calm down, fighting and calling names will never solve this problem, i think there is a leasson to learn from this incidents. God will protect and guid us and family members in our going, coming, sleeping and in every activities of our lives.

one love
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2010
Divine R.:

Guys please calm down, fighting and calling names will never solve this problem, i think there is a leasson to learn from this incidents. God will protect and guid us and family members in our going, coming, sleeping and in every activities of our lives.

one love

Forget this one love bull shyt. People want revenge and darn it they will have revenge.

One love does not work in Naija. Haven't you realized that Or are you one of those Diaspora Nigerians who know nothing about the country?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by holythug(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2010
i see this fights and killing more tribal than religious
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mrofficial(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

Forget this one love bull shyt. People want revenge and darn it will have revenge.

One love does not work in Naija. Haven't you realized that Or are you one of those Diaspora Nigerians who know nothing about the country?

Abi, now that they've lost their loved ones, the anger in them will be too much to stick to one love. That's what the fulanis should have done, but because they are animals they went in the way of animals. And they shall be surely killed like goats.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by jumie(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2010
Why didn't the guy lay down his life first? why innocent people? Will "jungle justice" solve their problem now?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 10:19am On Mar 12, 2010
People of the Middle Belt, you now know who your true enemy is!

Rise up against the Hausa and their Fulani overlords. Overthrow the shackles and join the south in peace and prosperity.

The battle lines are drawn and we the people of the south must unite and help our Middle Belt brethren!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Excllncy(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2010
To an average hausa/Fulani, to shed de blood of a Christian is utmost righteousness. But I think it’s time the people of Jos know that there is no gov’t to relied on, and prepare to defend themselves or know that they will be wiped out by these jihadist.
Action: The Plateau State Government should set up a vigilante group with branches in all villages in the state and arm them very well to counter the jihadist whenever they come. Enough is enough.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by deor03(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

People of the Middle Belt, you now know who your true enemy is!

Rise up against the Hausa and their Fulani overlords. Overthrow the shackles and join the south in peace and prosperity.

The battle lines are drawn and we the people of the south must unite and help our Middle Belt brethren!

The middle-belt prefer allliance with the core North, I guess
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2010
@ronkeenuf,why are u talking like this,the fulanis that were dead,were children not amongs them too?pls dnt blame the fulanis o,atleast its tit for tat,more to come if care is not taken,very foolish people,they will never talk about when the xtians killed and they are here talking about fulani killing,you people should better mind your language or else
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nescoemmy(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2010
if some people just have to die then let it be the fulani's s*lly b*stards.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by holythug(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2010
yes d best way to counter such brutality is for nigeria to permit a way of saelf defence. . .i bet nobody is goin to try to bullshit u wen they knw what they will find if they harass u
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nescoemmy(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2010
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by lonelypal(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2010
cry cry cry cry I weep for this country,

LORD where is d love? embarassed embarassed

I seriously suggest Mr. moderator to closed this thread before some bloodshed takes place here on NL angry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ayettymama(f): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2010
i dont get it

when were the fulani's lost??
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mrofficial(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

@ronkeenuf,why are u talking like this,the fulanis that were dead,were children not amongs them too?pls dnt blame the fulanis o,artleast its bosom for tat,more to come if care is not taken,very foolish people,they will never talk about when the xtians killed and they are here talking about fulani killing,you people should better mind your language or else
You know you and your other animal relatives cannot win the battle, that's just it. You guys think like animals, i swear. No brain.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nescoemmy(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

@ronkeenuf,why are u talking like this,the fulanis that were dead,were children not amongs them too?pls dnt blame the fulanis o,artleast its bosom for tat,more to come if care is not taken,very foolish people,they will never talk about when the xtians killed and they are here talking about fulani killing,you people should better mind your language or else
Or else what? you guys will kill more, sorry 4 u.
How many times in ur life history have you heard of violence in the east which is dominated by xtians,foolish vmpires.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by chelseabmw(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2010
may God help these hausa's(fulani)
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nescoemmy(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal:

Or else what? you guys will kill more, sorry 4 u.
How many times in ur life history have you heard of violence in the east which is dominated by xtians,foolish vmpires.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by slap1(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2010
I wunt be suprized if dis guy goes free, The highest thing the FG can do is give birth to anoda Panel of Inquiry. We hav abundant sp€.rm for that.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Tudor6(f): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2010
Hello all. . . I have the solution to NIGERIA'S problems and i've unselfishly decided to compile it in an E-book titled Moving Nigeriag from the gutter- 50 guaranteed steps!

To get your copy, email Tudor.nairaland@yahoo.com.

The e-book costs N2,500 and if you all buy it and follow my 50 steps nigeria would become a super power by 2020.
Lets go there!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2010
We the people must take these matter in our own hands. The gov't is nonexistent. We must protect ourselves!

To the people of the Middle Belt, prepare yourselves for the oncoming onslaught. However, we the people of the south, especially the Igbos will come to your aid.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by furacao(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2010
Quote from: Abu-Maryam on Today at 09:12:28 AM
If hausa peaople dont have mind to retaliate what useless Berom did to them, we Fulani shall never leave the blood of our brothers shed for nothing. A battle line has been drawn. Una no see anything yet.

Fulani/muslims,  You have not learned from what Isreal is doing to your borthers. don't try Christians o. Our God is very protective of us. you dont want to get on his bad side. So keep your machetes to yourselves.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2010
Tudór:

Hello all. . . I have the solution to NIGERIA'S problems and i've unselfishly decided to compile it in an E-book titled Moving Nigeriag from the gutter- 50 guaranteed steps!

The e-book costs N2,500 and if you all buy it and follow my 50 steps nigeria would become a super power by 2020.
Lets go there!!

No one wants your d-amn solutions. Anyone can come up with a solution for Nigeria and that is ending this federation.

Simple. I am not going to pay some d-amn spammer for his opinionated solutions.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2010
see them chickens,shebi,you people no dey fight, o wan take after father david and solomon now abi?come on now,u go see who will tire
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by peruso: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2010
sexybash:

this is the end time,Villages Rising against Villages
Lord Take me Home

@ sexybash
there's is actually a faster way to do it, praying 4 our dear LORD to take u home may take i bit longer. may o offer some suggestion
1, utapiapia(rat poison)
2, look for the nearest naked electric cable ( make sure its a high voltage) and grab it
3, if u stay anywhere close to a rail line run into it while the train is approaching (do it real quick) so as not to be discouraged
4, climb a high rise building of at least 15 floors and jump down

pls dear N landers if u know any tin faster do help with some more suggestions grin smiley grin
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by sirt1(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2010
mr.official:

You know you and your other animal relatives cannot win the battle, that's just it. You guys think like animals, i swear. No brain.

True talk

Nescoemmy:

I think this is the best answer for  the FOOLS ( FULANIS )

uplawal:

@ronkeenuf,why are u talking like this,the fulanis that were dead,were children not amongs them too?pls dnt blame the fulanis o,artleast its bosom for tat,[b][b][b][b]more to come if care is not taken[/b][/b][/b][/b],very foolish people,they will never talk about when the xtians killed and they are here talking about fulani killing,you people should better mind your language or else

@ uplawal

Are u serious at all? What exactly are u talking about? More to come? If eventually it happens, can u wait or stand it? You better be mindful of ur utterances. angry angry angry

jumie:

Why didn't the guy lay down his life first? why innocent people? Will "jungle justice" solve their problem now?

@ Jummie
Do u think the idiot can think? He doesn't see thing from that angle. He is pre-occupied with this devilish act----useless tribe.

Tudór:

Lets go there!!

Are u serious at all? Then how can I pay online? via matercard
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2010
@furaco,see who is talking,the isreal is it the isreal of the bible?research na
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by jimmysho(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2010
it is time for action against this bororo
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by galatico(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2010
The people that cuz havoc in Plateau State deserved to die, they suck, the images of people slaughtered in Jos in so pathetic .
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by holythug(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2010
mayb we shd all get guns too down here in lagos and startin poppin fulani skulls or better still to prevent bloodshed, we shd just tie dem wit large stones & drown them @ d lagoon. . .that wont be a bloodshed  angry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by johncross3: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2010
MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACE, AMEN!!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2010
@sir t,hey hey hey,just hang it there man,you hypocrite,yes we can stand it,why are you calling people idiotand fools?and can you stand it too if it happens?you too just mind your words cos your words too can infuriate my brothers to deal with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu East: Adaku Ogbu-aguocha Clinches APC Senatorial Ticket / Atiku Grant: How real is this? / No Deal Between Peter Obi, PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku On 2023 – LP Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.