Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9366 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by CrudeOil2(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
If the perpetrators of these acts are not brought to book, then there is no hope for NIGERIA.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by bayo1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2010
", the new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future".
Sir Ahmadu Bello, The patriot 12 Oct 1960 (Thisday 14/1/10 page 40).

Please tell me, is this quote above true? Then if it is, we should better go our different ways. You pple that are trying to preach one Nigeria, u should better rethink! If we refuse to do the right thing now(breaking into our different ethnic group), a generation is coming and very soon that will not take all these nonsense. If you think we are one, you are simply deceiving yourself! Let us siddon look, until this enemy of progress/modernization spread their wicked act to the south and start killing everyone, i think the pple that are left will do the right thing then. Abo oro l'anso f'omoluabi,
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by asha80(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
bayo1:

Please tell me, is this quote above true? Then if it is, we should better go our different ways. You pple that are trying to preach one Nigeria, u should better rethink! If we refuse to do the right thing now(breaking into our different ethnic group), a generation is coming and very soon that will not take all these nonsense. If you think we are one, you are simply deceiving yourself! Let us siddon look, until this enemy of progress/modernization spread their wicked act to the south and start killing everyone, i think the pple that are left will do the right thing then. Abo oro l'anso f'omoluabi,

You think it mas made up
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by justfash50: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
[b]hmmmm!

I just feel a need to add my perspective to this issue. maybe, just maybe, a couple of people might appreciate it.
Even if only one person does appreciate it, the purpose would have been served.

Firstly let me say categorically that I consider the killings in Jos horrific.

If there is any evidence I need that the perpetrators of the dastardly acts in Jos do not stand for Islaam, the kiling of women and children provided it.

Even in a state of all out war, Islaam prohibits the killing of women, children, non-combatants (whether men or women), animals and destruction of plant life.

I've always had the feeling that every time crisis breaks out in the north, it's painted as religious when most times, it's tribal, ethnic and most often political. The media however, because they are either too imcompetent to do some investigative work or they are compromised by the politicians who are the architects of this crisis, they paint it with the easy and ready brush of religion - the same way the Nigerian Police find it easy to quickly call every assassination in the country armed robbery incidents.

Every time there is a problem north of the Niger, all I hear is blood-thirsty Islamic Jihadist, but the times there had been problems in the south, we didn't attach it to a particuar religion, we were content to call it ethnic.

Hausa-Fulanis are maybe mostly muslim, but their actions many times DO NOT represent Islaam. The actions many times tell of tribes of people who are short on temperament and quick to anger. Many here do not or pretend not to understand that.

People from many of the tribes in the north, whether muslim or christian (and I'm sure you know there are many christians there) are more often than not short on temperamnent and quick to anger.

In the current crisis, if the reports that thousands of cows were killed in the January attacks are correct, then I don't see this later attacks would be difficult to fathom. You don't kill a Fulani man's cow, even one, and go to bed with your two eyes closed. The security agencies failed woefully here. This was preventable.

I read many hate-filled verbal attacks on this thread, just like on many threads on this board. While I understand the background for those hate-filled verbose, I think it is better if it is directed at the people as a tribe or ethnic group, not at their religion.

The verbal attacks are actually many times unprovoked. If ever there was a truly religious crisis, it is such unwarranted verbal attacks and expressions of hate for a religion that's the cause.

Imagine a verbal attack on the religion of a short-tempered man on the street of Funtua, a reaction (most probably over-reaction) from a short tempered people, then a counter-reaction and it snowballs into a big crisis.

@uplawal

I think you should check this your unhelpful attitude to the kiling of children and defenceless women. Must you be happy that children have been killed? What purpose does it serve? The killing of children and women is everything against the rules of engagement in Islaam. I don't see how you are helping Islaam with your perspective and attitude.[/b]
@cola

May ALLAH bless u with this incisive and rich contribution.

@uplawal,
Please this is condemnable in ISLAM and am sure you know that this massacre is not allow in ISLAM.

Please seek for forgiveness from ALLAH.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
cola:

hmmmm!

If there is any evidence I need that the perpetrators of the dastardly acts in Jos do not stand for Islaam, the kiling of women and children provided it.

Even in a state of all out war, Islaam[b] prohibits[/b] the killing of women, children, non-combatants (whether men or women), animals and destruction of plant life.

I read many hate-filled verbal attacks on this thread, just like on many threads on this board. While I understand the background for those hate-filled verbose, I think it is better if it is directed at the people as a tribe or ethnic group, not at their religion.

The verbal attacks are actually many times unprovoked. If ever there was a truly religious crisis, it is such unwarranted verbal attacks and expressions of hate for a religion that's the cause.

Imagine a verbal attack on the religion of a short-tempered man on the street of Funtua, a reaction (most probably over-reaction) from a short tempered people, then a counter-reaction and it snowballs into a big crisis.

Cola, thank you for your perspective on this matter. I will still reiterate the need for religious leaders to inculcate the spirit of peace in their subjects from the get-go. Now, if you tell me that the killing of women and children shows that it was not a religious crisis, how do we then classify all the religious crisis in the north in which women and children were killed. History shows that those that carried out these attacks used to take the following approach: They usually gathered after friday Jumat service and started burning shops, houses, churches and schools of hapless, innocent, and perhaps, docile people. If there is anything that shows that these are non-combatants, it is the fact that they were fighting no one. What did the victims do in these cases? They ran to the barracks for succor, while mourning the loss of their Family members and properties. Mind you, the casualties included women, children and non-combatants in these cases. What of the suicide bombers abroad? Is the woman killed in a suicide bombing at a shopping mall a combatant? How then do you say it is unislamic to kill these ones?
You mentioned verbal provocation. Guy, even if I say disparaging things about you or what you stand for, it gives you no right to go out there and kill one thousand people because you believe they share a common faith with me. This clearly shows a deep-seated religious hatred fanned by the teachings of genocidal bigots.
You know it's unislamic, I feel it's unislamic, but do the jihadists know it is unislamic?

My point is: someone should let them know, if possible let it be a law that they are forced to imbibe respect for life from childhood.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by wakies(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
Inglorious bastards. I wonder why people in this present technological age will practise a religion dogmatically that supports killing. Imagine a common migrant! Cow.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2010
justfash50:

[b]hmmmm!

I just feel a need to add my perspective to this issue. maybe, just maybe, a couple of people might appreciate it.
Even if only one person does appreciate it, the purpose would have been served.

Firstly let me say categorically that I consider the killings in Jos horrific.

Even in a state of all out war, Islaam prohibits the killing of women, children, non-combatants (whether men or women), animals and destruction of plant life.

I've always had the feeling that every time crisis breaks out in the north, it's painted as religious when most times, it's tribal, ethnic and most often political. The media however, because they are either too imcompetent to do some investigative work or they are compromised by the politicians who are the architects of this crisis, they paint it with the easy and ready brush of religion - the same way the Nigerian Police find it easy to quickly call every assassination in the country armed robbery incidents.

Every time there is a problem north of the Niger, all I hear is blood-thirsty Islamic Jihadist, but the times there had been problems in the south, we didn't attach it to a particuar religion, we were content to call it ethnic.

Hausa-Fulanis are maybe mostly muslim, but their actions many times DO NOT represent Islaam. The actions many times tell of tribes of people who are short on temperament and quick to anger. Many here do not or pretend not to understand that.

People from many of the tribes in the north, whether muslim or christian (and I'm sure you know there are many christians there) are more often than not short on temperamnent and quick to anger.

In the current crisis, REPORTS THAT THOUSAND OF COWS WERE KILLED in the January attacks are correct, then I don't see this later attacks would be difficult to fathom. YOU DONT KILL A FULANI MAN' EVEN ONE AND GO BED WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED. The security agencies failed woefully here. This was preventable. qI read many hate-filled verbal attacks on this thread, just like [/size] on many threads on this board. While I understand the background for those hate-filled verbose, I think it is better if it is directed at the people as a tribe or ethnic group, not at their religion.

@uplawal

I think you should check this your unhelpful attitude to the kiling of children and defenceless women. Must you be happy that children have been killed? What purpose does it serve? The killing of children and women is everything against the rules of engagement in Islaam. I don't see how you are helping Islaam with your perspective and attitude.[/b]
@cola

May ALLAH bless u with this incisive and rich contribution.

@uplawal,
Please this is condemnable in ISLAM and am sure you know that this massacre is not allow in ISLAM.

Please seek for forgiveness from ALLAH.
You really spoke, but the animals will never understand untill we finished them. You think is just on nairaland?? Y[b][/b] YOU WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED. WE FULANIS ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE BUT THE WORSE THING YOU WILL DO TO US IS WHAT BEROM DID, AND PEACE SHALL NEVER RAIN IN THEIR LIVE WE WILL MAKE SURE NO BEROM WILL REMAIN IN POSESSION OF OUR CATTLES. LET ME TELL YOU THIS EVEN IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE SO CALLED NIGERIA SUCCEEDED TO QUENCH THIS ISSUE NOW CONSIDER IT A TEMPORAL. BECOS IN TEN YEARS TO COME WE WOULD COME BACK TO TEACH BEROM A LESSON. A BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN. WE HAVE THESAME HEART OF FEELING THE BEREAVEMENT YOUR OWN JUST START.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by justfash50: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2010
@Abu Maryam

Please heed the call of peace and tone down this vulgar of yours.

I am sooo sober and i wept with the family that count their loss amongst these ethnic groups. I am alays of the opinion that Politicians will always have their way if we masses that voted them their have this kind of mindset.there are so many questions for jang ( i dont see him as a governor) and the military men plus the politicians.

I pray that all the culprit in this mayhem is brought to book and also pray for the repose souls of those that have died.

Please those putting religious sentiment should know that this case is purely tribal and ethnic fight.The media are sooo corrupt and are changing the mindset of gullible people into hatred for one another.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ayettymama(f): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2010
ok ok inno ive done my fair share of bible bashin on nl but i must say now

it is absolutely POINTLESS trying to reason with a muslim

so just take it as they say it- the world will neva be at peace until they are livin in a community of thier own

they cannot get along with people!! they shoild be segregated and cut off from the civilised rest of the world!!

iwhere they can implement thier laws and kill each other as much as they like

they are busy telling us here wat is muslim and what is not muslim

if its not muslim why havent the giants in their society publicly condemmed it??

why isnt the sultan calling a press conference condemmin wat they have done??

instead they are countin the number of dead moslems and tellin th epress people must die!

abeg people dont waste ur time with those busuly typing whilst thier brothers are killin people in jos

just pray for the poor innocent victims of this situation and allow Jehovah the God of Yaweh to bring them justice

also spread the news so the european press will show it! its hight time the world was aware of what is goin on!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2010
justfash50:

@Abu Maryam

Please heed the call of peace and tone down this vulgar of yours.

I am sooo sober and i wept with the family that count their loss amongst these ethnic groups. I am alays of the opinion that Politicians will always have their way if we masses that voted them their have this kind of mindset.there are so many questions for jang ( i dont see him as a governor) and the military men plus the politicians.

I pray that all the culprit in this mayhem is brought to book and also pray for the repose souls of those that have died.

Please those putting religious sentiment should know that this case is purely tribal and ethnic fight.The media are sooo corrupt and are changing the mindset of gullible people into hatred for one another.
WE ARE ALL SUPPPOSED TO PAY OUR ATTENTION FOR PRAYING OF PEACE. BUT WHERE ARE THOSE THAT RANTING FOR THE PROSECUTION OF FULANI WHEN THESAME BEROM KILLED FULANI AND TAKE AWAY THEIRE CATTLE?? NOBODY RAISED A VOICE SIMPLY BCOZ IT WAZ FULANI FELT VICTIMS. ANY DISCERNING PERSON WILL DIS AGREE THE WAY MEDIA ARE CIRCULATING HATRED VIEWS AGAINS AN ETHNIC GROUP (HAUSA AND FULANI). WE THOUGHT OUR BEING PATIENT WILL YIELD BUT IT WENT CONTRARY. CHILDREN HAVE BEEN KILLED AND DUMP IN A WELL NOBODY UTTER A WORD, SIMPLY BCOZ IT WAZ HAUSA AND FULANI. RIGHT?? NO THIS SHALL NOT PERSIST. WE CANT JUST FOLD OUR HANDS AND BE WIPE AWAY.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by DrDre1(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2010
@ Dayo
Thanks 4 Ur post o. It's strange dat at dis point some people still try to remove the religious angle in this mess. Islamic fundamentalists (like d Afgans, Palestines, Fulanis/Hausas,etc) the world over dint grow up or live unda the same roof. Dat in my own view plays down d cultural angle. The only major thing they have in common is their religion. My take is this - a religion dat constantly finds itself in d middle of boiling issues the world over makes a mockery of the popular line ', is a religion of peace'.

I personally dont hate muslims (irrespective of their race/tribe/tongue) but I chalenge dem 2 sincerly do somtin about their religion. As for the latest Jos happening, hmm, afta I felt the Borno case (which I was involved in) was d height of human maddness, they took it 2 a whole new diferent level. I stil 1da how a sane human being wil hack women,children & babies (to death) & then burn them (som probably stil alive) to death in d name of revenge.
May GOD have mercy on this nation
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by nagoma(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
please someone should clarify this

did Christians actually go out to attack the muslims in January

Yes they did, but the issue is more complex than that . This is a tribal issue but one tribe happen to be Muslim and the other Christian. The issue of settlers and indegenes would have happened between these2 communities even if they were of the same religion in my view. The fact that one of the feuding tribes happen to be Christian gave them the opportunity to hype on that , taking the advantage of the general hatred of muslims these days because of some extremists among them. The tribes that happen to be chrstian want this issue to be potrayed as religious for the obvious advantage that will give them and I can already seee the emotions here on NL. The rest of Nigeria all cities and all states also have muslims and christians but they are not fighting each other as is happening in Jos at the moment because the Jos crises is tribal. Obviiously advantageous for some to present it to the world as muslim christian conflict.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by nagoma(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
", the new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great grand father Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future".

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by naijaking1: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
nagoma:

I have seen the quote in other historical texts before this incident. If you're just waking up to the realization that Nigeria can never become one as presently constituted, I would say welcome to reality. The same reality seen by Biafrans 40 years ago.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Abu Mayryam,thanks and weldone,all thier hypocricy comments just boils me more,how can they kill a fulani and thier cattles then expect peace to reign,hell no peace shall not reign until we fight back,very irritating people,they make noise about children dying,the attack on the muslims dnt women and children die?in as much as they continue then we take hot revenge
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
@justfash,pls stop preaching nonsense here,how can some setup of people do injustice (killings)to our brothers and thier possesions(cattles)in Islam,then you think we should fold our arms and watch,ofcourse we will fight until it stops,i dnt think revenge is a sin in ISLAM even if its fine to forgive,as for the children,am sorry for the loss, they will be fine with their Lord.And thats what is happening to our brothers in the far east,the Americans and the british feels okay about their perpetuated acts cos the UMMAH is not too united in war,they are not fighting togetherly like they should hence theres is division in the UMMAH which is not supposed to be so,every muslim irrespective of whatever tribe, we are should stand up and fight bact at any injustice done to a muslim brother and not coming here and start claiming stupid SENTIMENTS
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by abdurrazaq(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
@uplawal
Who told you that all fulanis are muslims? How do you know that those killed in that attack did not include muslims? You should get this thing right (not trying to lecture you):
1. All hausas, fulanis or Northen Nigerians are not muslims
2. Not all Arabs or Mid-easterners are muslims.
3. Not all that is done by muslims are right because being a muslim does not mean you are perfect.
4. The killings in that/those village(s) in jos is not permitted in any way by Islam. (I expect some people to disagree though but sorry I don't have time for that)

In a nutshell, If you are a muslim you will know that what was done by those fulanis is inhuman, unholy and should be rebuked by everybody.

P.S: I believe the killing is an ethnic-related one and not religious as some people belief but . . . . .
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
what about what was done to the fulanis too?majorities of the fulanis are muslims
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by bleufaucon: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
islam is evil.it's followers are only in deception.true christians do not kill.God has made nobody to be the instrument of his punishment.

same with catholicism, they too are guilty of the shedding of the blood of helpless people who refused to accept their heinous religion, both islam and catholicism is the masterpiece of satan, but the mercy of God remains open to those that will walk away from such evil.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by abdurrazaq(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
I heard on the news in January that the Fulanis' village (Kuru undecided) was invaded and majority of them were killed. I will never support that but, killing those that they suspect to have done that in retaliation is nothing short of barbaric and unacceptable. I can't judge either party because I believ that God knows what is hidden to all of us. What I wanted to point out to you is that Islam does not support either the first killing or this recent one and a good muslim should not try to justify any of the two. I really pity those who partake in that killing because, they must be very callous and lacking in Islamic knowledge if they really think they are muslims.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2010
What a load of rubbish!
This post ranks amongst the biggest hog wash i've ever heard in my life.

The trifling incubus actually tried to justify killing people with
nd thats what is happening to our brothers in the far east,the Americans and the british feels okay about their perpetuated acts cos the UMMAH is not too united in war,they are not fighting togetherly like they should hence theres is division in the UMMAH which is not supposed to be so,every muslim irrespective of whatever tribe

Then she goes on to say this
i dnt think revenge is a sin in ISLAM even if its fine to forgive,as for the children,am sorry for the loss, they will be fine with their Lord
SMH
I'm short for words.

If you know nothing about your religion your orifice is better kept shut.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by abdurrazaq(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2010
What is most disgusting is that the perpetrators of this act will soon be freed as soon as dust settled on this and thus, (God forbid) have the chance to do worse thing than this sad
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by justfash50: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
@uplawal

Please am not talking rubbish and am not supporting the two tribes, the onus is both parties killing of non combattants( children and women) is completely forbidden in ISLAM

I know how it feels to lose relatives expecially children and i sympathise with the two tribes for their loss.

Lets call a spade a spade this is totally unislamic.

For those ranting and raking that this is ISLAM, that is what it preach and so on.Am just annoyed with the post of some people expecially those that no nothing about what islam view about war.

I hope all the culprit are brought to book both from the january and this march massacre.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by bawomolo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
uplawal:

@Abu Mayryam,thanks and weldone,all thier hypocricy comments just boils me more,how can they kill a fulani and thier cattles then expect peace to reign,hell no peace shall not reign until we fight back,very irritating people,they make noise about children dying,the attack on the muslims dnt women and children die?in as much as they continue then we take  hot revenge

wahala dey o. what happened to the religion of peace?

religion is the opium of the masses.  while your sultans, archibishops and reverends are chilling in luxury and private jets, you fools are killing each other and destroying the little infrastructure that exists in this country.   

you think the emir of ilorin and saraduna would get on a horse and fight with you?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Hmm2: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
Whats the common denominator here?

thanks for this calculation. MOSLEM is the common denominator- Islam is strongly associated with fighting and killing, check this round the world, but they continue to deceive their-selves by saying that Islam is a religion of peace. TELL THAT TO THE WINDS!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2010
I said those hoodlums should be executed, I'm sick of the govt giving these bas*****
an oppprtunity to speak. angry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Mariory(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2010
Iraq, Middle East, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan. What's happening in all these places? Muslims dying left, right and, center because they refuse to respect human life. The same is about to happen in Nigeria.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Kenezi: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2010
"Religion of Peace", hahaha.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AloyEmeka5: 1:24am On Mar 14, 2010

For more than 45 years, we gave them our land free-of-charge and they  raised their families and cattle here and we had no problem with them. It is therefore painful that it is those who had benefitted from our generosity and good neighbourliness that would do this to us”, he said almost in tears.

Never befriend a CUB because it will grow someday and eat you.  When you were flexing your muscles for them during the Biafran war and helping them massacre Igbos, it was all good then. Now, you know how it feels.  If not for the children and women, I wouldn't shed a tear for them.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2010
First all Abu-Maryam you are a [color=#990000][/color] FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I was shocked when my boss told me that back home there is war in Nigeria i cant understand why jos has been a settle place for decades all in the name of christain /muslem conflict, but it does not justifies killings of humans irrespective of been young or women,
Islamist extreemism is a global problem and a threat to western countries including europe, see what is happening in belgium, I am not against any religion but i am against extreemism,
some Nigerian government officials/politicians is so stupied that some are been divided with this religious segregation hence there is no lasten solution to the problem, when i saw the last pictures of the killings in jos on the internet i was stunned for hours, i killing or muslems or christains in jos is not normal, if we have to live together as one nigeria we have to learn to co-exist with one another or lets the country be divided for peace to rain, well i am glad that my family back in Nigeria are not living in the jos region but i expresses my deep sorrows for those families that has lost their loves ones in the long lasting jos crisis,
Thaz all folks
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AfroRebel: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
You Nigerian animals are ignorant and aught to be ashamed of yourselves, i mean slaughtering little black babies(and women/ ederly,etc) like goats over the European's whitewashed Christianity and the arabian's cult of Islam as if the fact that they worship diffrent religons takes away their humanity shows how sick and stupid you are, I thought these foreign religion was supposed to civilze you not enhance the intensity of your barabric tribal wars, No matter how devout you are in your religions the Romon pope or Saudi Iman's don't give a damn about your black asses and laughing at how you murder your own brothers, sisters, and children in the name of their religons, Ethnic cleansing is hardly god''d work either, i't's pure evil, Wake up Nigerians.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by nagoma(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2010
I said those hoodlums should be executed, I'm sick of the govt giving these bas*****
an oppprtunity to speak.

Yes mama -gee the hoodlums on both sides, those who started it and those who think they are taking a revenge. Let us be fair criminals are criminals be they Christians or Muslims. Right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu East: Adaku Ogbu-aguocha Clinches APC Senatorial Ticket / Atiku Grant: How real is this? / No Deal Between Peter Obi, PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku On 2023 – LP Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.