Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9362 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nnenna1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2010
so, as usual, this was more of a tribal/ethnic thing that it was religion?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Hmm2: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
i can now see that the hausa/fulani islamic fundamentalists have the same brain like the cattle they rear. you have completely been brain washed that is why you shall continue to exhibit the full characteristics of F-O-O-L-S and I-L-L-I-T-R-A-T-E-S.
Read these;
1  don't you have origins?
2  are you the only settlers on the jos plateau?
3  have you ever heard/seen the berom man fight with the igbos, yorubas, idomas, or any other tribe on the jos plateau? why the hausa/fulani?
4  have you ever heard/seen of christians imposing there religion on other people?
5  most places in nigeria where crises had erupted, one of the parties involved is hausa/fulani group? you have fought either, over lands, governance and leadership with indigines of zongon kataf in southern kaduna,  shagamu, agege with the yorubas, lafia nasarawa state just to mention a few. why?
6 have you ever heard/seen of where the berom man  have gone to kano, sokoto, maiduguri, bauchi or even down south to fight their indigines?

There is definately something wrong with the hausa/fulani people. you can't take/steal what Almighty God have given us OUR LAND, nor LORD over us. Truth pevails over lies, and lies have an end.  
if you think you've got the guts, extend your jihad to the southern part of the country!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Livvvvy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2010
He heart bleeds, See how life was taken for no justifiable cause.

These idiots literates don't know that they have no part in this country. They should try and extend their foolishness to the south, and then they will know that being patience doesn't mean weakness.

Foolish cows.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
Nnenna1:

so, as usual, this was more of a tribal/ethnic thing that it was religion?

My dear Nnenna,
Believe it when I say the ethnic aspect of the whole thing is as a result of the religious posturing over the years. Religion is the deep - rooted cause of this entire thing.
That is why I keep saying we should reach the masses through their religious leaders and show them that humans mean a lot more than cows. I can't imagine someone mourning the death of his cows and then putting the knife to another humans throat. For them, however, the killing of infidels is sacrosanct.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by javalove(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
grabdbull:

@ Javalove: I appreciate your contributions. You, however, have missed the point. To say the crisis is not religious is a lie. Did you check out the link in my post? One of the pictures shows a huge structure, something that was once a sacred place of worship, totally burnt to the ground. If the crisis is not religious, why was this church burnt? Every single crisis that occurs in the north always ends with churches being burnt, and you feel it is not religious in nature. This is a clear sign that there is a deep "need" and desire for these guys to burn churches and kill Christians. You probably grew up in the south, hence might not have suffered the abuse of indoctrination I am talking about, but up North here, it is the norm. Even you, will not be regarded as a true muslim if you come up here.
If we can stop this indoctrination from a tender age, we will be doing future Nigerians a great service. If we however, keep telling victims that it is unislamic to kill, instead of addressing the perpetrators, it is akin to burying our heads in the sand, while the killing Fun. goes on unabated.
Islamically, it is wrong, but to those that do these things, they are serving their god. I appreciate that your heart is heavy, but it shouldn't stop there. Southern muslims should do all within their power to positively influence their Northern brothers so that those of them that enjoy blood-letting will flee from their hell-bound evil ways.

If you need to see the burnt church, check out the link once again.

http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html

I agree wiv u my man. . .i sincerely do. I didnt look at the pictures u posted cos i dare not. My heart cant stand seing dead bodies, blood etc. . I just cant.

See, i lived in the north too and I know the kinds of people the Fulanis are. If I was in the moon and I was told the Fulanis killed people, sincerely I wont doubt it at all.  . This thing has nothing to do with their religion. Its their nature. . Its what they have stucked up in their heads. A fulani man can kill a whole househld because of his cattle. That has nothing to do with religion. The churches they are burning and killings, that they do by their own accord. I persnally do not see the whle thing as religious, knowing the kinds of people the Fulanis are. If it was Muslims that were living in Berom, the fulanis will still do the same thing. . .

In all these, i fault the media too cos they are responsible for perception, orientation and views of the people about an event. And its true the Fulanis were killed like chickens the last time. . Goddd!!! i couldnt stand watching the CD when it was brought to my house back then in Adamawa. .  Either which way, i can preach the Qur'an to them from now till next year, they will still do what its in their hearts
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by hexcraft(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
No body has the power and right to take what he/she know they can't create. - are they GOD? Please Its high time All wake and call spade a spade. If you kill, you should also die. Simple! All the neighboring villages to that location where the incident occurred should be interrogated and even tortured because the are all accessories to murder. They all knew what happened. Our security agencies should be ashamed and stop deceiving us all, GOC saying he was not informed, why is he being paid. Is it the duties of the Governor to inform the Military GOC or the other way round? They should please recruit University and polytechnics graduates (not half baked oh or those that bought their certificates), but those that graduated at all. The lowest grade, are more intelligent that all our security agencies put together. We should stop causing brain drain in this country. We have graduates and upon graduates, yet morons are at the helm of affairs. I have said it, Untill all those that have ruled us since independence till date, are dead, Nigeria will continue like this. The easiest way out is for these people to DIE. NigerDelta Militant, and their counterparts in the North (the BOKO HARAM) should form serious security network and erase these cabals, and crooks from our society. They are our problem.

SHO!

"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow". - St. Jerome
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ud4u: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
So they are crying of their people that are kept hostage when they have killed hundred's of people ( life dey sweet them abi?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ilosiwaju: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ethnicity is just the most available name to call this insanity. We all know it is a deep down religious thing. Until we tackle religion itself, there will always be instability. Religion is a strong vehicle for bigotry and hate. You cant always blame education or illiteracy cos even the most educated of this muslim folks  are extremists at heart.

During the recent/last israel vs lebanon crisis(the hezbollah saga), muslims in my area jubilated to any news of a killed israeli soldier or citizen and give a "shege" reaction when a lebanese gets killed. What the hell is wrong with this delude folks? A palestinian is more of a brother to a hausa muslim than a lagos-born yoruba muslim. What a mind f**k!

I weep for a civilization where muslims think christians are infidels and unbelievers cos xtians dont believe in a dumb rock in mecca as well as xtians who think a jew will emerge from the clouds and stop all the suffering in this world. Congrats to both groups but this i know:
we need a new level of thinking that supersedes religion and ethnic differences. I am never a fan of Nigeria splitting but if the northern idiots want to have a muslim north, let them have the hell for all i care.
angry angry angry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Ninapha(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ uplawal, Abu maryam, machine007 and 18 platoon,

No body has the right to take anothers life. If all our children get killed where would our future leader(islam, christians, Ibirom, Fulani, ibo and Nigeria come from)
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
javalove:

I agree wiv u my man. . .i sincerely do. I didnt look at the pictures u posted cos i dare not. My heart cant stand seing dead bodies, blood etc. . I just cant.

See, [size=8pt]i lived in the north too[/size] and I know the kinds of people the Fulanis are. If I was in the moon and I was told the Fulanis killed people, sincerely I wont doubt it at all.  . This thing has nothing to do with their religion. Its their nature. . Its what they have stucked up in their heads. A fulani man can kill a whole househld because of his cattle. That has nothing to do with religion. The churches they are burning and killings, that they do by their own accord. I persnally do not see the whle thing as religious, knowing the kinds of people the Fulanis are. If it was Muslims that were living in Berom, the fulanis will still do the same thing. . .

In all these, i fault the media too cos they are responsible for perception, orientation and views of the people about an event. And its true the Fulanis were killed like chickens the last time. . Goddd!!! i couldnt stand watching the CD when it was brought to my house back then in Adamawa. .  Either which way, i can preach the Qur'an to them from now till next year, they will still do what its in their hearts

Cool. Good to see you lived in the north too. It simply means you will agree with me when I say church burning and christian killings in the North always take place while the perpetrators continually shout Allahu Akbar!! If this statement is true, then you will also agree that this clearly shows religious undertones. Or is Boko Haram not a religious sect?
All said, we need to change the violent orientation of these people, for us to have a safer nation.

Thanks
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
Anyone trying to remove religion out of this is just deceiving himself.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by unphilaz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
pls all those domicile middle belters that think that there is still "one north", think again and pass this to each and every one from the midlle belt to the atlantic. when they strike, the call peace peace. end this b**l excreta and take your daggaers and get ready.

", the new nation called Nigeria  should be an estate from our great grand father Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future".
Sir Ahmadu Bello, The patriot 12 Oct 1960 (Thisday 14/1/10 page 40).
[size=13pt][/size]
Interesting quote right? I thought it would be nice to share with others so we all know their ultimate plan against the peace and prosperity of Nigeria.

no one nigeria!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by emekagh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Murder At Dawn

http://extramantra..com/2010/03/poem-murder-at-dawn.html

Night marauders of Jos
Fulani herdsmen they are

Masked in pitch darkness
As black as their souls
Cloaked in bitterness
And volcanic anger, like Mount Vesuvius
With machetes, cutlass, and guns
On the Plateau they descend
Before the first crow of the cock

Blood thirsty men versus sucklings,
Nursing mothers and elderly
Pitted against rampaging Fulani herdsmen
Their squeaky cries of anguish met with
Shrill battle cries

Babies and toddlers
They weaned from mothers’ bosoms
Their innocent gaze met with deadly mien
Their tender flesh, they pierced
With jagged blades
Death they sold
To terrified, and fleeing victims

Mothers and babes
Now august visitors
Of their generous maker
As we approach the ides of March

Night marauders of Jos
Fulani herdsmen they are
They gorged their bellies full
With the blood of babies
And tears of the town
Back into the dark they slipped
To revel and chant, perhaps
Under the shades, prepared by their patrons
Patting one another
On the back, with blood soiled palms
For their dastard deeds

Night marauders of Jos
Humans they were
Demons they are
Accursed are they!

http://extramantra..com/2010/03/poem-murder-at-dawn.html
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by alldone(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
you know that this fulani leave in the bush so any issue with them is bloody.
they shouldnt be saying it openly like this. the man should be arrested and try with crime against humanity.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by segunveter: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
It not about christianity or islam. Its about ethnic clashes. The berom just coincidentally i think are cHristians. But Thre are Christian Fulanis too, do you now say that that day the Fulanis or whoever did the havoc would hav e killed a fellow Fulani cos he is a muslim? no. its far from it. The government is responsible 100% for the breach in security. Muslims and Christians should not see themselves as rival or enemies. Our religious views are for usand should be treated as personal issues. if we dont do that, its going to be agfainst all of us. cool shocked smiley cry sad angry. What the Fulanis did was far from revenge, they actually transgresed. Though in January the Berom killed them so much but the retaliation, if at all necessary should have been to send warning signal to them not killing defenceless women and children like they are animals. If animals are even killled like that, the killers should be reexamined to ascertain his mental state. We should forget whatever the past has held and think about the future. as advocated, he who lives in glas house should not throw stones.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by naijaking1: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
stillwater:

Anyone trying to remove religion out of this is just deceiving himself.

Thank you, the best point so far. Politicians are somehow scared of calling a spade a spade. Did these marauding muslim Fulanis kill any christian Fulani, Hausa?
The earlier this country is partitioned along religious lines the better.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by segunveter: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ilosiwaju, with the way you are talking against Muslims, if you are in the shoes of the Beroms, you could have joined them in January to kill those 'infidel Fulanis' that were murdered like Chicken. You are bias in you reasoning and that is even closer to fundamentalism which we are all condemming. You hate muslims with a passion as if you are better than them. You abuse their God as if he is non-existent. Let us stop these rantings and try to convince ourselves that we can live together and if not possible, , The Beroms can not boast to be faultless in the senseless massacre. They massacred the Fulanis too and and as I have said, it no justification for this latest reprisal had the government done its part. As we all agree that we have fundamentalists in Isla, so do we in Christianity. It is these fundametalist that we should condemn not the religion or else we will be more guilty than these castigate d people. 'He who lives in glass house sould not throw stones'. Everybody found guilty should be dealt with according to the law irrespective of his religious beliefs.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by BluMalam(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
_I am more of a spectator than player on nairaland, but i'm fed up with all the lies and insinuations up on this thread. RELIGION is the root cause of this issue. When coupled with the ETHNIC GROUP that perpetrated this latest attack, the result is what you see on the ANGLICAN DIOCESE'S WEBSITE as posted by "grabdbull".

What i mean is; I am a Christian from the Core North, I am also hausa/fulani, i lived and grew up among them, there is NO DAY i am not persecuted against for daring to be a hausa/fulani Christian. I KNOW that revenge is rooted in Islam, you can hear a 2 year old toddler screaming "sai na rama" (i must revenge) if his elder sister as much as knocks him on d head to discipline him, what do u expect of him when he grows up

Now, the fulani (which i am, albeit urban and strictly biological, i can't touch a cow) are notorious for their quest for revenge, the value they place on their cows life supercedes that of a human neighbour, no matter how long they've been aquainted. IT IS WORTHY OF NOTE, that a fulani will not rise up to attack unprovoked, as a result of their nomadic nature. I am not in support of violence of any sort.

MIX THEIR RELIGION AND ETHNICITY, AS WELL AS THIER REPRISAL CLAIM AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE SO AWED AT THEIR CAPACITY TO KILL HEARTLESSLY.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Ess: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
KILLING of any human being xtian or muslim is not the way forward for any religion, My heart goes out to all that died during this massacre and the previous one.
My question though is, why was there no such upsurge during the January killings of these fulanis? Why didnt the governor lay claims and allegations? Until such questions are being addressed, Nigeria will continue in this path (God forbid though!). Don't get me wrong also cause each and every evil done has to be treated equally for there to be justice.
So now what? the Berom people will 2mrw organise and lay attack on fulanis? then another round of revenge reoccuring?
NIGERIANS, please lets be cautious how we spread these hatred, as far as I know fulanis barely practice religion, their only stronghold is their family and their cattles. When they refer to fulanis here, they are the cattle rearers in the village and bush whom have zero education and religious back ground.
We have to pray for peace from God which is the best solution and not let the US propaganda of Nigeria disintegrating in 2015 come to reality!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by segunveter: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
if u say Fulanis are vengeance proned people then I will agree, but its your upbringing and not the religion.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
Segun

I beg to disagree. It is about d religion and not ethnicity. Why re igbos not killing yorubas or yorubas ibinis?
What have the pakistani, iraqis and fulanis got in common? We deceive ourselves and say islam is d religion of peace. Trust me, it is not. But no one can do sh@t abt it. We just ve to pray to God for protection and avoid them as much as possible.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
As we all agree that we have fundamentalists in Isla, so do we in Christianity. It is these fundametalist that we should condemn not the religion or else we will be more guilty than these castigate d people

Simple question.

How come all religious conflicts involve fundamentalist in Islam.

Why dont Xtian fundamentalist attack Traditional worshippers, Why dont Buddhist fundamentalist attack xtians
or why dont Jews attack xtians?

Mumbai shooting: Pakistani Moslems vs Hindu.
Offa Kwara state: Nigerian Moslems vs Traditional worshippers.
Sudan: Arabian Moslems vs Xtian South.
London Trains : Moslems blow up trains (Arabian Moslems vs Agnostic/Freethinkers)
Southern Thailand: Thai Moslems vs Thai Buddhist
Middle East: Arab Moslems vs Israeli Jews
In Jos: Hausa-Fulani Moslems vs Plateau Christians

Whats the common denominator here?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2010
Dayo u ve spoken with much wisdom.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ebor(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
dayokanu:

Simple question.

How come all religious conflicts involve fundamentalist in Islam.

Why dont Xtian fundamentalist attack Traditional worshippers, Why dont Buddhist fundamentalist attack xtians
or why dont Jews attack xtians?

Mumbai shooting: Pakistani Moslems  vs Hindu.
Offa Kwara state: Nigerian Moslems vs Traditional worshippers.
Sudan: Arabian Moslems vs Xtian South.
London Trains : Moslems blow up trains (Arabian Moslems vs Agnostic/Freethinkers)
Southern Thailand: Thai Moslems vs Thai Buddhist
Middle East: Arab Moslems vs Israeli Jews
In Jos: Hausa-Fulani Moslems vs Plateau Christians

Whats the common denominator here?

I agree with u absolutely. Islam is terror- actions speak louder than voice
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Tell me that the people that said this has already been arrested, cos it means he/ she knows something about it
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by olalekan1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
It is infact the duty of the both the state and fed govts to find a lasting solution to this. Haba! this is getting too much. I will advice anyone who has one relative or the other to advice them to evacuate with immediate effect. If there is life is hope. Mo wi temi oooo.

Pls dont scare me by saying this is a sign of the end time coz I never enjoy life.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by chosen04(f): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
Quote from Godslover

what an irony this life is, can you beat this, this is the same berom and hausa fulani people that committed genocide against the ibos in th 60s, i dont care a hoot as long as they keep exclusively to themselves

========================================================

May the God you love bless you. I can never fight or support religious fight in this country. After all the IGBOs killed and their children starved to death by this Berom and Co in 1967-1970 are also Christians.

If Gowon can turn blind eyes to we fact that Biafras were christians like him and took war to them. Am also learning not to get emotional with religious issues. Pls lets put religion secondary and look at where the enemy is coming from as a primary issue.

Any body who has not learnt from the issues of the past may never learn again.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Fhemmmy: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2010
^^^ Ummmmm
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by olalekan1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2010
People killing, killing people dying, children hurting and you hear them crying, can you practice what you preach and you turn the other cheek, father father help us send some guidance from above, people got got me questioning, where is the love? ha! o ma se o
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by chosen04(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
olalekan1:

People killing, killing people dying, children hurting and you hear them crying, can you practice what you preach and you turn the other cheek, father father help us send some guidance from above, people got got me questioning, where is the love? ha! o ma se o

Pls what are you trying to say?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
olalekan1:

Nice poem . . . tongue
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by cola: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
hmmmm!

I just feel a need to add my perspective to this issue. maybe, just maybe, a couple of people might appreciate it.
Even if only one person does appreciate it, the purpose would have been served.

Firstly let me say categorically that I consider the killings in Jos horrific.

If there is any evidence I need that the perpetrators of the dastardly acts in Jos do not stand for Islaam, the kiling of women and children provided it.

Even in a state of all out war, Islaam[b] prohibits[/b] the killing of women, children, non-combatants (whether men or women), animals and destruction of plant life.

I've always had the feeling that every time crisis breaks out in the north, it's painted as religious when most times, it's tribal, ethnic and most often political. The media however, because they are either too imcompetent to do some investigative work or they are compromised by the politicians who are the architects of this crisis, they paint it with the easy and ready brush of religion - the same way the Nigerian Police find it easy to quickly call every assassination in the country armed robbery incidents.

Every time there is a problem north of the Niger, all I hear is blood-thirsty Islamic Jihadist, but the times there had been problems in the south, we didn't attach it to a particuar religion, we were content to call it ethnic.

Hausa-Fulanis are maybe mostly muslim, but their actions many times DO NOT represent Islaam. The actions many times tell of  tribes of people who are short on temperament and quick to anger. Many here do not or pretend not to understand that.

People from many of the tribes in the north, whether muslim or christian (and I'm sure you know there are many christians there) are more often than not short on temperamnent and quick to anger.

In the current crisis, if the reports that thousands of cows were killed in the January attacks are correct, then I don't see this later attacks would be difficult to fathom. You don't kill a Fulani man's cow, even one, and go to bed with your two eyes closed. The security agencies failed woefully here. This was preventable.

I read many hate-filled verbal attacks on this thread, just like on many threads on this board. While I understand the background for those hate-filled verbose, I think it is better if it is directed at the people as a tribe or ethnic group, not at their religion.

The verbal attacks are actually many times unprovoked. If ever there was a truly religious crisis, it is such unwarranted verbal attacks and expressions of hate for a religion that's the cause.

Imagine a verbal attack on the religion of a short-tempered man on the street of Funtua, a reaction (most probably over-reaction) from a short tempered people, then a counter-reaction and it snowballs into a big crisis.

@uplawal

I think you should check this your unhelpful attitude to the kiling of children and defenceless women. Must you be happy that children have been killed? What purpose does it serve? The killing of children and women is everything against the rules of engagement in Islaam. I don't see how you are helping Islaam with your perspective and attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Centenary City Abuja Nigeria’s “smart City” (pictures) / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / Nigeria - Swiss Court Sentences Dictator's Son - Abba Abacha,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.