Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9364 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by PETER2020: 5:06am On Mar 15, 2010
@mr.official, snowdrops and ezeuche

kudos!!!

@igwe,

u r wastin ur precious tym preachin to uncircumcised idiotic fulanis. they will surely rip wat they had sown to these defenceless poor people from their generations to generations to come a total condemnation and anihilation awaits them.

they may think they had done it! time is comin wen they will be sent back to d bush where they belong wit their animals which the fulanis think and behave like.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by sage(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2010
Afro Rebel:

You Nigerian animals are ignorant and aught to be ashamed of yourselves, i mean slaughtering little black babies(and women/ ederly,etc) like goats over the European's whitewashed Christianity and the arabian's cult of Islam as if the fact that they worship diffrent religons takes away their humanity shows how sick and silly you are, I thought these foreign religion was supposed to civilze you not enhance the intensity of your barabric tribal wars, No matter how devout you are in your religions the Romon pope or Saudi Iman's don't give a damn about your black asses and laughing at how you murder your own brothers, sisters, and children in the name of their religons, Ethnic cleansing is hardly god''d work either, i't's pure evil, Wake up Nigerians.

guy you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are just talking crap. Who told you "brothers" and "sisters" where killing each other? Nigeria is not America ok. Try to learn about an issue before you spout nonsense
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by 9jii(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2010
all your bad bad words about us makin me smile because now i know we got you.thank GOD once again.killer be kill sibling politics.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:20am On Mar 15, 2010
segan:

First all Abu-Maryam you are a [color=#990000][/color] FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I was shocked when my boss told me that back home there is war in Nigeria i cant understand why jos has been a settle place for decades all in the name of christain /muslem conflict, but it does not justifies killings of humans irrespective of been young or women,
Islamist extreemism is a global problem and a threat to western countries including europe, see what is happening in belgium, I am not against any religion but i am against extreemism,
some Nigerian government officials/politicians is so stupied that some are been divided with this religious segregation hence there is no lasten solution to the problem, when i saw the last pictures of the killings in jos on the internet i was stunned for hours, i killing or muslems or christains in jos is not normal, if we have to live together as one nigeria we have to learn to co-exist with one another or lets the country be divided for peace to rain, well i am glad that my family back in Nigeria are not living in the jos region but i expresses my deep sorrows for those families that has lost their loves ones in the long lasting jos crisis,
Thaz all folks

Thanks Mr right, if we go by the judgment of our saying on this forum, i dont think there's a saint here, well may be your Father
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abu-Maryam (m), whaz my father gat to with this issue i can see that you have one,hence you talking about mine,
i dont give a flipping hike about your ideology of been at peace or pleased when chiristain are slaughtered, My notion is that it is not human for christain or muslem to slaughter each other and i can see that you are at peace with it, is a pity, i would waste my time respondiing to your post anymore you are not worth the trouble,
Is not the matter of being saint or not, Killing somebody is a sin and i guess you know that , But i can see you now buying the idea of those Islamic fundamentalist (extreemist)that kiling of christain is a defence on the koran and you will be in paradise with your flipping ass fried , dont be mislead, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by salama4P: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
@initiate God bless you!
@machine007 please know your idioms before using them (block-head) so who threw the 1st stone?
@abu maryam I don't blame you, your religion is a lie in itself! what has raping innocent girls before killing them in cool blood got to do with vengeance, and all in the name of religion, what a shameless religion!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by segunveter: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
salama, you are a fundamentalist. if you have a gun you can kill. why do you hate and castigae somebody else's religion like this? thats how it all start. you provoke and want to be praised. let us all stop these fundamentalism in us. most igerians are fundamentalists irrespective of our religions. calling another poerson's religion falsehood or lies is to the extreme. u are as guilty as the idiots that killed people in jos. beware of god's wrath.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2010
@salama,i think you want the other side of peace
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by olalekan1(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2010
Afro Rebel:

You Nigerian animals are ignorant and aught to be ashamed of yourselves, i mean slaughtering little black babies(and women/ ederly,etc) like goats over the European's whitewashed Christianity and the arabian's cult of Islam as if the fact that they worship diffrent religons takes away their humanity shows how sick and silly you are, I thought these foreign religion was supposed to civilze you not enhance the intensity of your barabric tribal wars, No matter how devout you are in your religions the Romon pope or Saudi Iman's don't give a damn about your black asses and laughing at how you murder your own brothers, sisters, and children in the name of their religons, Ethnic cleansing is hardly god''d work either, i't's pure evil, Wake up Nigerians.
You suppose to call your father, mother and your unborn generation animals, you think you are wise, but I can tell you that you a waste product of your home country. Fool
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by truly: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Afro Rebel
You Nigerian animals are ignorant and aught to be ashamed of yourselves, i mean slaughtering little black babies(and women/ ederly,etc) like goats over the European's whitewashed Christianity and the arabian's cult of Islam as if the fact that they worship diffrent religons takes away their humanity shows how sick and silly you are,

Yes, killing ourselves and promising more is a sign of ignorance. Those who fought bitterly during WWI and WWII are now friends

I thought these foreign religion was supposed to civilze you not enhance the intensity of your barabric tribal wars,

We were civilized before the foreigners came. We had our civilization, they had theirs. They just imposed theirs on us. I still prefer our civilization although most Nigerians see anything foreign as better

No matter how devout you are in your religions the Romon pope or Saudi Iman's don't give a damn about your black asses and laughing at how you murder your own brothers, sisters, and children in the name of their religons, Ethnic cleansing is hardly god''d work either, i't's pure evil, Wake up Nigerians

We actually are not looking to a Saudi Imam, who as a human being may be a sinner, for approval. Both the Saidu Imam and I pray to Allah and depending on how much I fear Allah, my prayer may be accepted before his. That is why muslims do not pray to anyone other than Allah
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by jesus3: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tudór:

Hello all. . . I have the solution to NIGERIA'S problems and i've unselfishly decided to compile it in an E-book titled Moving Nigeriag from the gutter- 50 guaranteed steps!

To get your copy, email Tudor.nairaland@yahoo.com.

The e-book costs N2,500 and if you all buy it and follow my 50 steps nigeria would become a super power by 2020.
Lets go there!!

How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frail Looking PMB Arrives London Hospital As Health Crisis Worsens (pics Of Ear) / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.