Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9365 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2010
holythug eeee for jesus init grin
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Ninapha(f): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2010
Thou shall reap what u sow! He who wants children should not kill children. They are innocent of all these. it is a pathetic site.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2010
children will definately be fine by their LORD in heaven,infact they are so happy where they are now,than we,though its painfull to loose them
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Tudor6(f): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2010
EzeUche:

No one wants your d-amn solutions. Anyone can come up with a solution for Nigeria and that is ending this federation.

Simple. I am not going to pay some d-amn spammer for his opinionated solutions.
Even though majority want change there are a few who are called Enemies of Progress. . . .

Negative energy and efforts from this group can jeopardize success.

Fortunately, I have a chapter in the book dedicated to tackling this problem, how to identify them, how to deal with them and ways to cure them from this devlish disease. . . Eze, do you want to stop being an enemy of progress? Then email Tudor.nairaland.com and get your copy of Moving Nigeria from the gutter- 50 guaranteed steps! Its N2,500 . . . .

Remember superpower by 2020 for Nigeria can be achieved. . . Lets go there!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by onc4all(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2010
uplawal mumu.

Do you think you can fight if the christians decide to retaliate?
Ask questions of what happened at ABA IN ABIA STATE in 1999when the muslims continued to slaughter Christians in the North after repeated warnings.The christians in Aba killed all the Muslims in that town and till today the Hausas are still scared to come back in mass and continue with their shoe maker business.

Nobody should touch the tail of a young Lion whether dead or alive.

BEWARE OF YOUR ULTERANCES OR.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Tudor6(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2010
sir t:

Are u serious at all? Then how can I pay online? via matercard
Oh yes! We love mastercard. . .we adore Visa.

Do you want Nigeria to be called Master by 2020? Would you like the Nigerian Visa to be like hot cake? . . . Then use your Mastercard and Visa to buy this amazing book. . . Its just N2,500.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2010
YES, OF COURSE. BUT HONESTLY I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE USE OF THE WORDS 'CHRISTAINS' AND 'MUSLIMS' IN RESPECT OF THIS JOS CRISIS. IN JANUARY WE WERE TOLD IT WAS 'INDIGENES' THAT MASSACARED THE 'SETTLERS' AND IN THE REPRISAL ATTACK OF MARCH IT IS THE 'MUSLIMS' THAT MATCHETED THE 'CHRISTIANS'. THERE IS CONFUSSION. PEOPLE ARE JUST USING RELIGION TO COVER UP.

IN JANUARY, THE SETTLERS WERE SHOT, MATCHETED, BURNT AND THEN THROWN INTO TOILET PITS & WELLS WHICH WERE DISCOVERED LATER AND MANY BODIES WERE UNACCOUNTED FOR. IN FACT THE CASUALTY FIGURE WAS NOT KNOWN AND UP TILL NOW THE PERPETRATORS 'INDIGENES' ARE YET TO BE ARRESTED.

YOU SEE THE PDP IS PLAYING REAL POLITICS. THE WHOLE PROBLEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED IF THE STATE IS RUN BY 'ACTION CONGRESS' . . . ANYWAY LETS LEAVE THAT TILL 2011.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by igboboy1(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2010
Islam is a scourge on this earth
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by naso2(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2010
I know say dis mallam dem dey sabi misbehave well well. But if really as some claim here, the hausa-fulanis were slaughtered in like manner and people are using different commitees to delay actions that will guarantee lasting peace, then you cant blame the Fulanis too much.

The killing of innocent children and women is condemnable in strong terms, but I think it will not be too fair if we all just take sides fully on tribal and religious grounds without looking at the very root of this crisis and how possibly it can be addressed.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2010
'The killing of innocent children and women is condemnable in strong terms, but I think it will not be too fair if we all just take sides fully on tribal and religious grounds without looking at the very root of this crisis and how possibly it can be addressed. '

THANK YOU NA SO, YOU ALL THE PERPETRATORS OF THE JANUARY OR MARCH KILLINGS MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, WHETHER THEY ARE CALLED 'INDIGENES' 'SETTLERS' 'MUSLIMS' 'CHRISTIANS' OR BY WHATEVER NAME CALLED. THEY MUST ALL BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.

IF NOT, THEN LET US JUST WATCH FOR ANOTHER ATTACK SAY IN MAY OR JUNE. MAY BE THEY WILL NOW SAY ITS 'PDP' VERSUS 'AC'.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ohisng(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2010
QUESTION:
Lets assume the worst that Christians attacked the muslims?
In the muslim religion, DOES THAT JUSTIFY A BLOODY REVENGE WHERE LITTLE KIDS ARE BEHEADED?
IF islam supports such bloody revenges, why is it called a religion of PEACE?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2010
It is clear that those who are ecstatic in jubilation over these killings and still threaten "more to come" have the intrinsic propensity to commit murder. I also understand that it is not entirely their fault as they have been indoctrinated from a tender age that murder is "holy", as long as you murder "unbelievers". One practical way to start solving the problem is for our security apparatus in this country to start profiling religious leaders and analyzing what they preach all over the Country. This way, we can actually arrest those that instigate violence even before their message is put into effect by their followers, and they can be jailed appropriately.
In addition, we must make it compulsory in all primary and secondary schools; both conventional and otherwise, that the message "thou shall not kill" be preached once in every period of class.
Leaders like the beast who was responsible for this recent crisis should be tried in court and hanged publicly to serve as a deterrent to other wannabe killers.
The Hausa/Fulani have always been the ones initiating and propagating violence in Jos, with very little official response by security agents. If the poor Berom people had been suffering these attacks for donkey years, Nigeria should show that they are willing to protect them so as to forestall a situation where they form vigilante groups to carry out reprisal attacks.

Enough of this rubbish from religious leaders who preach that their god is so weak that he needs humans to kill for him and satisfy his blood - thirst. They are only lying against their god, as I am sure he can do his killing by himself
I end this post with a link to pictures that will clearly show the mayhem caused by these ones.

http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Middleman: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
it is really tragic, but the only end to this is for those that lost their loved ones to accept their faith and move on.

and i thought muslims in general see it as "God's will" if they lose their loved ones, maybe that doesnt apply to brutal killings?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by teskyg: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
If hausa peaople dont have mind to retaliate what useless Berom did to them, we Fulani shall never leave the blood of our brothers shed for nothing. A battle line has been drawn. Una no see anything yet.

Goat Goat Goat, you are hiding in far away Saudi, and sending down threats, your parents are using other peoples children to perpetuate evil here while their children like you are hiding far away, I dont think you are really in school there, you could be training in Yemen, without your kind of poisonous mindset, i know blame Fulani,na we give dem chance, are they not Normad, wen dem find themselve for city instead of roaming the desert with their Cows,

we shall got hold of your type, shege, er iska
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by 18platoon(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
i cant wait to have armed vigilantes, thats when you guys will hear it well well. hypocrites, you guys always make noise and we always have our ways, so who's smarter?
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
18 platoon:

i cant wait to have armed vigilantes, thats when you guys will hear it well well. hypocrites, you guys always make noise and we always have our ways, so who's smarter?

To think that this character could actually be a soldier. This shows the mindset of his ilk, even in the military. All I have advocated is a way to actually work towards peaceful co-existence, and someone comes out here to talk about having his way!!! Having your way with what? despoiling and killing in the name of you deity?!!! Having your way with what? Killing babies?!!! I am talking of cannibals that value cows more than humans, being re-oriented into placing their value priorities right, and someone says he is smart, having his way with blood-sucking. Bloody vampire.

It's easy to slay harmless children, but armed vigilantes? That will be too bloody, and no one wants that.

Just open the link and see those he is having his way with.

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by igboboy1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
@18 platoon talk is cheap, bring it on, What jihadist usman dan fadio couldnt do to the south (minus some yoruba areas) you cant do either, you think say na to ride camel abi na horse with bow and arrow plus knife na im be ninja?

guy bone, levels don change. This is not 1967,

my boys full ground, stop raking and dare commot for your GOD forsaken desert you go know how far, ewu
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ALGAMISH: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
Holding or even killing the 49 fulani's will not solve the situation and bring lasting peace in plateau state. It will only result to more attack and counter attack.The state government knows better,there is need for justice to be done to all wether settlers, indigenes, muslims or christians

I am suprise that alot of people are now talking now that the indigenes suffer most in last attack. We just need to face the facts
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Igbo boy, please do not stoop to his level. I am appealing to you because I believe you can be reasoned with. Do not stoop to his level. Let us find practical ways to end this Fun and advocate those positions all over the Country, in newspapers, radio, television and the internet.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Godslover: 1:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
what an irony this life is, can you beat this, this is the same berom and hausa fulani people that committed genocide against the ibos in th 60s, i dont care a hoot as long as they keep exclusively to themselves
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Pacic: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2010
The inhumanity of humans in the last Sunday Jos massacre is indeed, an unfortunate one yet those who should be made to drink from the poisonous cup for their actions and noncholance even have the gots to openly play God with careless statements.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by latiana(f): 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mistakay: 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
na_so:

I know say dis mallam dem dey sabi misbehave well well. But if really as some claim here, the hausa-fulanis were slaughtered in like manner and people are using different commitees to delay actions that will guarantee lasting peace, then you cant blame the Fulanis too much.

The killing of innocent children and women is condemnable in strong terms, but I think it will not be too fair if we all just take sides fully on tribal and religious grounds without looking at the very root of this crisis and how possibly it can be addressed.

@na_so Thank you for your objectivity.Though i abhor what these fulani did and still cant imagine how a human being in his right senses would kill a little kid,its also pertinent to note that this same berom people January 17th killed 300 men women and children almost all of them muslims and dumped them in water wells. So calling this recent act after shock if you may barbaric and keeping mum over the initial act of january 17th is very unfair considering the little children and women that were also hacked then which is less than 60 days ago.
I stand to be corrected but i have strong feeling that the crises in Jos is much more tribal and economic than religious.For some indigenes its difficult for them to see a settler or more specifically a Hausa living a relatively easier life while they the indigenes are living in abject poverty.Thats why you see in the Dariye era conflicts the anarchists are quick to attack filling stations mostly owned by the settlers,there was a car dealer that loss over a hundred cars to arson then who is also a settler.
To me there is one solution to this vicious cycle of violence Economic empowerment.Let the Federal Govt and the state government make huge investments that will actively engage the working class of Jos say a major refinery for example (if not for the arsonists) or cement factories etc thatll bring all tribes working together collectively in the same environment then peace will have an economic value attached to it,if poverty can be significantly reduced in Jos i believe the enmity will be significantly reduced.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by javalove(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2010
MT THOUGHTS

First of all, I feel sorry for the families of those who have lost loved ones during this crisis. No human life is superior to the other and no religion orders the killing of innocents.

I think the way our media is reporting this sad events is not helping matters. The crisis is not a religions one The Fulanis didnt attack the people of Berom because they are not muslims. They didnt way they wanted to Islam there. The reason they attacked them is clear to everyone and their spokesperson even said it to the media that they are retaliating for their over 20,000 cattles killed by the Berom people. Nw whether that is a stupid or valid reason, i dont care now cos thats a discussion for another day.

My problem is that we are doing ourselves alot of harm by potraying this as a religious crisis and i blame the media for that. Why cant the fulanis be attacked as a tribe. . .? Why must it be ISLAM that will come up anytime the hausas or the fulanis are in crisis. . when the underlying cause of the whole wahala is not anywhere near religion. . .?

The effect of this is that non muslims who are not logical in their thinking or have no access to the real news start to have "unnessecary" reservations for the faith called ISLAM. Hatred for muslims, their beliefs, etc will loom in their minds. Instead of hating the real perpetrators of the evil acts, they begin to hate those in the same faith with them. . .Its sad. . .!

Nigeria is becoming something else. . .it seems we are all tired of the Lord lugard's architectural work and want to draw our own. Even though I have never been a supporter of that belief, a part of my brain does. . .!

WHO I BLAME

I blame the FG. . .I know it might sound weired but its the FG i blame. . . They cannot tell Nigerians that there were no security reports before all these attacks. . .DOnt we have trained experts who conduct due diligence and security investigations into stuffs like this? RIght from the first crisis, there should have been ears on the ground to checkmate further developments of underground preparations on both sides.

Nigeria is failing!!!!!

SOLUTION

Sincerely i dont know. . .anyone with suggestions can come up with it but "oro ilu yi ti su mi"

FINAL WORD

Lets report events as they are. . .Call the Fulanis or Hausas when you need to and Call them Muslims when you need to. Attack their tribes and not their religion cos ISLAM CONDEMNS THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENTS AND NON COMBATANTS!!! I am a muslim and i just feel sad when i read in the dailies that muslims are killing people in Jos. .
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mrperfect(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
May peace be unto you all.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by javalove(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
grabdbull:

It is clear that those who are ecstatic in jubilation over these killings and still threaten "more to come" have the intrinsic propensity to commit murder. I also understand that it is not entirely their fault [size=18pt]as they have been indoctrinated from a tender age that murder is "holy", as long as you murder "unbelievers"[/size]. One practical way to start solving the problem is for our security apparatus in this country to start profiling religious leaders and analyzing what they preach all over the Country. This way, we can actually arrest those that instigate violence even before their message is put into effect by their followers, and they can be jailed appropriately.
In addition, we must make it compulsory in all primary and secondary schools; both conventional and otherwise, that the message "thou shall not kill" be preached once in every period of class.
Leaders like the beast who was responsible for this recent crisis should be tried in court and hanged publicly to serve as a deterrent to other wannabe killers.
The Hausa/Fulani have always been the ones initiating and propagating violence in Jos, with very little official response by security agents. If the poor Berom people had been suffering these attacks for donkey years, Nigeria should show that they are willing to protect them so as to forestall a situation where they form vigilante groups to carry out reprisal attacks.

Enough of this rubbish from religious leaders who preach that their god is so weak that he needs humans to kill for him and satisfy his blood - thirst. They are only lying against their god, as I am sure he can do his killing by himself
I end this post with a link to pictures that will clearly show the mayhem caused by these ones.

Please this is a lie!!!! Islamically it iw wrong!!! They are not being seen as fulanis anymore. . .they are now being seen as muslims. . please even muslims are condemning what they did. . .i condemn it too and my heart is heavy now as i type. . .
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by denitro(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
Newtons 2nd law states that
1. In the absence of a net force, the center of mass of a body of Christians either is at rest or moves at a constant velocity.
2. A body of Christians experiencing a force F experiences an acceleration a related to F by F = ma, where m is the mass of the body of Christians. Alternatively, force is equal to the time derivative of the attack.
3. Whenever a first body of Muslims exerts a force F on a second body of christians, the second body of Christians exerts a force −F on the first body of Muslims. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Meaning
January attack on the muslims was the derivative of -F since they had exerted F previous years.
According to Newtons law, the center of mass of a body of Christians would have remained at rest due to the exerting of -F,
The recent attacks by the Muslims has shifted the equilibrum.
resulting in an inbalance wherein the F - force exerted has to be compensated with the resultant force -F to keep the body at rest. (But since we have been taught to turn the other cheek, we will let it pass.)
MORAL OF NEWTONS 2ND LAW
STOP THE KILLING, IT IS SENSELESS. CHRISTIANS ARE NOT VIOLENT AND WILL DEFINITELY NOT EXERT -F ON THE MUSLIM EVEN IF THEY DESERVE IT.
REMEMBER THE 3 YOUTH CORPERS KILLED , HAVE THE MUSLIMS NEVER THOUGHT FOR ONCE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE FAMILY OF THOSE BOYS DECIDED TO REVENGE THE DEATH OF THEIR SONS.
CHRISTIANS ARE NOT VIOLENT AND WILL LEAVE IT TO ALLAH TO JUDGE ALL THOSE WHO DID THE KILLINGS AND ALL THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KORAN AND SUPPORT SUCH AN ACT.
GOD BLESS ALL CHRISTIANS AND ALL MUSLIMS WHO SEEK FOR PEACE.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by bisiaet: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2010
Please posters who in a hell is this so called "Poster Abu-Maryam" I can really see that more Boko haram are still out there, anyway my simple words for you "Abu Maryam" or what did you called yourself you are really sick you need help I mean serious help. If you think you people are amount to anything to chant war or bloodshed or threating other ethnics of Nigeria or other religion you are a big lair it is you the "vulture heads fulanis that will run away from Nigeria I bet you.

Where is Sadam today? where is your Bin Laden if he knows is a warrior why is he hidding does a commander in war run or hide? When Hizbollah was threatinend Isreal doing cross border shelling beleiving jihadist is a current warfare tactics they missed it and for just few days that Isreali pounded them and taught them a good lesson till today the ruin is still there as evidence.

So if you Poster "Abu-Maryam or whatever you called yourself" is one of those who swear not to live in peace with your neighbours then one good day the show down will happen and we shall see whose skull crack first. Go and tell your cow minded Fulanis to go on in doing their evils deed one good day the dawn will come and we shall see. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by HARDDON: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2010
May the soul of all dose killed rest in peace

The tym for peace negociation is over!!! now we mUST move in , kill, confisticate and expunge this inhumane and babaric ISLAMIC RELIGION frm our great moda land!!!!!!

Last Nov, Ma big brother was a victim of the Buachi crises,,,, our very first son! he was not even buried in our state nor our land!!!he was buried in the land of this babarians! that was the most painful part! and i guess, same thing they r goin to do to all dose killed,

theSE ANIMALS live in peace over here in the south, they live in peace in the east and they are at peace in the west, even parollin thier catls on out fresh grasses but we cant have peace in their lands!!!!

I shall soon start their secret Elimination!!!!!!

these buffons are not worth God's fresh air and in hell let them be doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by slap1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
I wunt be suprized if dis guy goes free, The highest thing the FG can do is give birth to anoda Panel of Inquiry. We hav abundant sp€.rm for that.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by grabdbull: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2010
javalove:

Please this is a lie!!!! Islamically it iw wrong!!! They are not being seen as fulanis anymore. . .they are now being seen as muslims. . please even muslims are condemning what they did. . .i condemn it too and my heart is heavy now as i type. . .

@ Javalove: I appreciate your contributions. You, however, have missed the point. To say the crisis is not religious is a lie. Did you check out the link in my post? One of the pictures shows a huge structure, something that was once a sacred place of worship, totally burnt to the ground. If the crisis is not religious, why was this church burnt? Every single crisis that occurs in the north always ends with churches being burnt, and you feel it is not religious in nature. This is a clear sign that there is a deep "need" and desire for these guys to burn churches and kill Christians. You probably grew up in the south, hence might not have suffered the abuse of indoctrination I am talking about, but up North here, it is the norm. Even you, will not be regarded as a true muslim if you come up here.
If we can stop this indoctrination from a tender age, we will be doing future Nigerians a great service. If we however, keep telling victims that it is unislamic to kill, instead of addressing the perpetrators, it is akin to burying our heads in the sand, while the killing Fun. goes on unabated.
Islamically, it is wrong, but to those that do these things, they are serving their god. I appreciate that your heart is heavy, but it shouldn't stop there. Southern muslims should do all within their power to positively influence their Northern brothers so that those of them that enjoy blood-letting will flee from their hell-bound evil ways.

If you need to see the burnt church, check out the link once again.

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by hasyak(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
Bayeri further noted that it was completely unjust for government and the media to be silent when the Fulanis lost hundreds of their kinsmen most of whom were children and women, only for everyone to hastily condemn them now.
“When our people were killed or were being killed, we can’t remember seeing Governor Jang, the Gbong Gwom, the Information Commissioner, members of House of Assembly of the areas, neither did anyone of them say a word about what happened to us. Up till today, they are behaving as if nothing ever happened to us and you expect this to just pass away and forever? In Kuru Karama when Aljazeera was beaming the corpses of 150 children and women strewn into the village streets, where was Governor Jang and Gyang Buba? Who has been arrested? Who provided the five Hilux Jeeps that brought the killers? Who has made any effort to fish out the killers. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Bring Additional $40 Billion Investment In Nigeria / "Clean Sweep" - Governor Fayemi Congratulates All Elected Presiding Officers / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.