Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help (12438 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Help.. My 4 Years Old Marriage Is Gradually Crashing Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
larimo:

@damysa, you are taking 'here' post too seriously as though it reflects some reality cos you are suggesting so. i hate to say this but do you know this person and is there any truth in what he/she is saying? Remember that its only the truth that can completely heal your marriage. God bless

Are you alright? How old are you? how do you expect her to react? some lunatic came on here asking her if her husband is the father of her child,how do you really expect her to react, laugh? how will your mother for example feel if someone asks her if her husband is your father?how will she feel? knwing that shes never cheated on him, how will your wife feel if someone asks  her if you are the father of her kids?jubilate?girate? and laugh?why on earth wouldnt she take the post seriously, are you sick or just plain stupi.d? So cos someone came here telling rubbish tales you already think she knows the poster right? May truth give you brains

eediot
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Damysa(f): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
@jennykadry, see me se wahala, I came to NL for help see wetin them come dey accuse me.

Jenny, plenty gist dey, I was just going to wait a little bit before sharing it.

Meanwhile I want 2 go 4 lunch am so hungry.

Jenny pls stick around got some good news
BRB

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ok sweetheart
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by larimo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
jennykadry:

Are you alright? How old are you? how do you expect her to react? some lunatic came on here asking her if her husband is the father of her child,how do you really expect her to react, laugh? how will your mother for example feel if someone asks her if her husband is your father?how will she feel? knwing that shes never cheated on him, how will your wife feel if someone asks her if you are the father of her kids?jubilate?girate? and laugh?why on earth wouldnt she take the post seriously, are you sick or just plain stupi.d? So cos someone came here telling rubbish tales you already think she knows the poster right? May truth give you brains

eediot
@jennykadry, sad sad sad. its so immature and irresponsible of you to insult someone you don't know because of what he/she said. isnt there room for silence when you consider something unimportant or ridiculous? may God forgive you for your comments.
@damysa, i wish you the best. thats d intention.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
larimo:

@jennykadry, sad sad sad. its so immature and irresponsible of you to insult someone you don't know because of what he/she said. isnt there room for silence when you consider something unimportant or ridiculous? may God forgive you for your comments.
@damysa, i wish you the best. thats d intention.

Home wrecker, oya off you go, go and finish primary 6 b4 you come on here and talk when pple r talking, i ask you, how will your mum or wife feel if someone accuses them of infidelity? did you think before you posted at all, May God forgive you for even harbouring such disgusting thoughts inside that tiny brain of yours, oya offf

Arrrrrrrrgggggggg im going to grab me a cool drink and intimacy, some of you lot push me so far angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Am Sorry this is a bit different from all you have heard so far ,but it is my opinion ,Please note at the end of the day its your life and you right to choose.

Firstly from your hubby's background he probably has childhood issues that he hasn't dealt with and while he may despise his father for all she did to his mum,he probably doesn't realize he is turning into the same thing .

Well to the point ,
i think you need a break from him to clear your head to be sure u want to continue with the pain et al ,i dont know about others but adultery without remorse is really an insult especially considering the sexually transmitted diseases out there besides the physical pain and implications have you thought of the spiritual implications ,it isnt for nothing the bible permits divorce on adulterous grounds ,while their should be forgiveness,forgiveness is based on the fact that he wont return to his ways

Lastly a BAD ROAD IS A BAD ROAD GOING FURTHER wont make it better
sometimes fear keeps us stuck to what we know from the depth of our heart is bad for us
You need to be and deserve to be happy.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Damysa(f): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2010
You are intimidating him. I also think you only assumed to know him before your marriage you did not really know him but its not late.(You started hating him after your giving birth)[/b]I'll try to be very objective as I do not see any reason why you are asking for an advice when you know your problem.
Fine he might he has lost his mind, he has lost track about life, [b]but please tell us is that baby his?
Don't U think he discovered something about you that made him loose the expectation he had from you infact he now sl**ps with U forcefuly like he is in a revenge mission, don't you see its like one night stand has taken hold of him.
You are successful but why not allow him be the man of the house since he wants to(and he is), minimize bringing business and career talk to the bed for now until he finds it interesting, go back to the way you both were before and few months into your marriage when you worshiped him and allowed him buy you most of the things you needed even though you had the money.
Did you make jest of his background joking? Did you joke about his pe**is to be small to his face? Did you tell him / anyone that he doesn’t satisfy U?
Did you tell him about your past affair which involved your corporate life? Do you have one? No reasonable man tells a half lie to the wife to her face like urs is doing, allowing you see the name saved and still telling U the text is a mistake. You are a female you could have gotten bacteria infection from any toilet
Find about his work problems without telling anyone there U are having issues and discus it with him(not letting him know U know).He might be a subordinate at the office and U are making him one at home by the way U treat him for some time now.
Did you refuse bosom feeding your baby when she was young and if U did how long, were you selfish at any instance? From all I can tell of him he is a sentimental type (this is not wrong because this is your marriage, if he does not have right to criticize you in whose marriage does he have right to?)
I think you fight more with him than talk, you tell him what you want to do than ask for permission to(why not lock up that supermarket and bring the key to him in the bedroom, ask him for permission to  open a joint a/c for your children, talk about joint investment when U see his finance can carry it not when you want it.
Open up to him on your finance(maybe you listen much to ladies who advice against, he is him not any other man and you have to understand what he appreciates same way you expect him to appreciate you and do what you like and do that)
This is your marriage Honey and the right to win or lose is in your hands, anyone here might advice otherwise but its your home not mine, we all have challenges but we handle them that is why we still have a home(a lovely one),
Submit to him and bring him home(when a man/woman misses his/her way out there, we go back to the last known point, that’s what we teach our kids, and if they aren’t there, U wait there if they know the drill, if U feel they don’t U keep a notice there and go all the way searching.
If U do not take care of this your way reasonably, (if U move out)  give it 40yrs and come back to see that it was not about intimacy, U both lost it some place and needed to find each other.
You will forever be a failure if you think you are rite but cannot solve the problem, and if your being right  isn’t solving it, put urself in his shoes, you will know what to do.
We are Africans, solve your problem, those countries with marriage councilors all other have highest no of divorce cases.He has not beaten U (that means he adores U)& if He has he regrets every minute of it…would cry apologizing the day U find him as a lovely wife would
Find your man Dear

@HERE was really hoping to hear from you, still waiting for you to clear the air.

I couldint really respond to you yesterday because I was hungry, busy and tired. In as much as I needed advice I take exception from people complicating issues for me. This is the advices I'v gotten in ages.
You will do urself a whole lot of good to go for a check up, u urgently need one before u totally get ruined.

"Don't U think he discovered something about you that made him loose the expectation" Since u appear to know 'us' please let's know wot he discovered about me that prompted his actions.

"You started hating him after your giving birth" I thought they  said children brings joy to the family, wot could be the basis 4 that?? could be because my daughter is beautiful, looks like him, healthy or wot? please explain

"but please tell us is that baby his?" still waiting for your response on this,, if it was u that fathered the child or u probably know who I CHALLENGE you to DISGRACE ME in FULL PUBLIC GLARE ON NAIRALAND AND ANYWHERE.

"infact he now sl**ps with U forcefuly" @HERE are u sure u human or a witch, to have known he sl**ps with me forcefully?? so u are always there when we are having intimacy abi. 'HERE' u sound like someone that enjoys being 'despoiled' kind of.

"Did you joke about his pe**is to be small to his face" Are u alright at all, I think u need a brain check, it appears yours is very very small and cannot perform so u are just trying to console urself.

"Did you tell him / anyone that he doesn’t satisfy U?"-- u must have been imagining me telling u this in your wildest dreams. 'HERE' or 'THERE' or whatever u call urself, my husband is a 'd.g' in bed, he knows how/when to touch the right spots. thought u watched us last night, didnt u see the magic.

"Did you refuse bosom feeding your baby when she was young and if U did how long, were you selfish at any instance" if Bossom feeding means breastfeeding the baby, it might interest u to know that baby just clocked 1yr and 2mths few days agos and she still sucks and doesnt wanna let go, inspite of my work I did exclusive breastfeeding for 5 months+. is this wot is called selfishness in your village? pls tell us

"why not lock up that supermarket and bring the key to him in the bedroom"   grin grin grin I cant help but laugh. no bi only bedroom I go 4 give am the key, how about giving him in the toilet or kitchen or probably rushing to his office, hijack and give him there b4 he comes home. 'HERE' u are such a jerk!!!! arrrrrrrrrrr

"You will forever be a failure if you think you are rite but cannot solve the problem " only a failure recognises one and that's u
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Damysa(f): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2010
@Jennykadry, sorry didnt come back early y'day, was so busy.

hmmmm!!!! my marriage have in 'cloud 10' lately and I thank God I came to Nairaland.
things are moving faster than I expected. our communication has greatly improved and his committments to the family has been awesome. he spends good time at home unlike b4, he's getting more and more responsible for us as 'his children'.
Tells me where and what he does, calls when he is delaying outside, provides for the home without me asking etc.
It's as though we are just knowing each other kinda.
I really didnt do much talk but actions and suddenly things started falling into place. was thinking of talking to him about his attitude to my surprise he changed all by himself.
Last saturday he said he has missed staying home for a long time and just fuelled the generator and stayed home althrough the day hmmmmm was very surprised, kept asking myself if this is for real?

We now joins me in prayers like we used to do. He's just been very loving and u bet am having the best time ever.
Have suspended my biz 4 now, just watching and being a good wife, supporting every of his moves.

This man likes been treated/pampered like a baby sha. I hope for better days

To all who contributed I say thank u.

To all whose advices hve helped me, I appreciate u. I wanted to refrain from mentioning names but can't just forget people like ANALYTICAL(wish I knew u in person), ogamadam, ninapha, chaircover, apocalypse, SAlady, Jennykadry, Grpcaptain, outstrip, beejaei, sistawoman, Nikkygal and so many others I cant remember now, thank u for saving my marriage, May also meet u at the point of your needs. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
Damysa,

I am happy for you.  I am not surprised things have taken a turn for good!  I thank God for you.  Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy the husband of thy youth.  Marriage can actually be enjoyeable.

This man likes been treated/pampered like a baby sha.

We men all do!    cool  I am happy you came to this realisation.  Never forget he is your baby boy.

God bless your marriage.  And to all whose contributions made this marriage bounce back, I say God bless you too.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by mylove4him(f): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
I am happy to b associated with this forum. I have learnt a lot and we have some people that are so gifted in counselling. I appreciate them a lot.

To Damysa, I am happy for u that there is improvement, remember if u are happy in ur marriage u can achieve the impossible. Men like to be pamperd like babies, so treat him like one. Shower him with attention and listen to him even when it is not convenient. Analytica has said it all. I wish you all the best, remember to call us for celebration n also naming of ur son to be cos i am foreseeing that soon. Be happy.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
ahh this was most interesting. Analytical, i hope you will be available to counsel me too when i'm set to get married. You've been awesome here!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
The great Davidylan! What can I say? Just be ready to pay my consultation fee cheesy And don't you think it's about time? I wonder what you are waiting for
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2010
lol analytical, even i dont know what i'm waiting for. But soon . . . very soon. smiley
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by nepele(f): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2010
I am so happy to see this topic.

Analytical: I´m so touched to read ur advices.I am having a hard time with my husband and i realy don´t know what to do.I would appreciate so much if you have time to hear my story too.May I ask if you have any email where i can post my story?

God bless

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by bournvita: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2010
Napele,Why not open a thread for it, then you can get alot of replies from other users as well

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by nepele(f): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2010
bournvita I was thinking that already but this is a public site so i don´t wanna share my story to everybody.Someone can recognise me so i don´t wanna take any risk.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by bournvita: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2010
nepele:

bournvita I was thinking that already but this is a public site so i don´t wanna share my story to everybody.Someone can recognise me so i don´t wanna take any risk.

ok, i get you, but this is quite a big forum, wit alot of pple wt similar probs , you prolly wont be recognised

But one thing i want you to know as a woman is this, Every woman holds the key to her husbands heart, Marriage is like a tree with many branches, you hop unto another branch if the branch you r standing on right now is shaky,your husband is a pillar you hold unto, you never wanna let go until that pillar falls, but as long as that pillar, is still standing and breathing you can hold onto it for as long as you want, and if that pillar falls, your strength will bring it up again

Wish you well
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by nepele(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2010
bournvita Thank you so much your comforting words.I appreciate that.I just feel so lost and don´t know what to do anymore.I love my husband so much but our problems breaks my heart. cry
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by bournvita: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Have you got kids? you can leave them wt a family or sthg, and go for a holiday, if you can afford it, stay away from familiar faces and calls, you two can really tap into each other's heart

And communication, how close are you lot in that area? communication goes a long way in a relationship, your marriage only has a slight broken edges, you can cement it back solid on the ground, by just talking and action
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by nepele(f): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2010
bournvita can i answer you thru email?
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by bournvita: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2010
sure
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by nepele(f): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
nepele:

bournvita can i answer you thru email?

Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Akpunwa(f): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
To all troubled marriages, may God who blessed the institution of marriage instill love once again.
@ Damysa, i thank God for healing ur marriage and i pray it's lasting. To Analytical, u r just the man! God bless u 4 those pieces of advice!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2010
nepele:

I am so happy to see this topic.

Analytical: I´m so touched to read your advices.I am having a hard time with my husband and i realy don´t know what to do.I would appreciate so much if you have time to hear my story too.May I ask if you have any email where i can post my story?

God bless

Hi Nepele. I am sorry I couldn't reply your post earlier as I was offline for the Easter holidays. Feel free to share. My email ad is on my profile (click on my userid when you are online). A problem shared is half solved. It's cheering to hear you love your husband so much. Marriage was instituted by God for companionship and love among other reasons.

Waiting to lend a listening ear. . .

God bless your marriage.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2010
@Bournvita, well said! God bless.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by ayettymama(f): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2010
ayettymama begins to read;

Damysa:

I am doomed, please  help!!!! I have reached a cross road don’t know what to do cos am losing my mind. My marriage is a living hell and everything have turned upside down. My husband has become so distant, though we live in the house we are so far apart,
There is total breakdown of communication between us and he doesn’t ever see anything good about me. Even when I try to please him he said it’s pretense,

He cheats on me big time; I see love text messages from different women on his phone over 10 ladies at a time, infact chasing women has become a hobby  to him, he insults me, slave me,  He locked me at home from attending a friend's child dedication last sunday all my plea fell on deaf ears.

i didnt get pass that paragraph- i cant- why would a reasonable person sit voluntarily in hell??

he's a miserable man that neither loves nor respects you

short of pray for a miracle theres nothing you can do love

if its like this and ur not exaggerating u need to pack ur things and leave

for cheatingon u alone- its bye bye

women shouldnt tolerate bs in thie rmarriage- he's gna do it continuosly get bored then leave u

it will be better for u to save urself the pain!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2010
Ayettymama, you should have read further! Good news is that they are mending their marriage as we speak. And she is loving it! There is hope, even for the most troubled home.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by ayettymama(f): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2010
^^ i tried- i couldnt!!!!!

thats good news!-

so there really can be miracles!
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by Analytical(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2010
Yes! Love is one of the best things in life, nay, the best thing!

Hear from the horse's mouth:

Damysa:

@Jennykadry, sorry didnt come back early y'day, was so busy.

hmmmm!!!! my marriage have in 'cloud 10' lately and I thank God I came to Nairaland.
things are moving faster than I expected. our communication has greatly improved and his committments to the family has been awesome. he spends good time at home unlike b4, he's getting more and more responsible for us as 'his children'.
Tells me where and what he does, calls when he is delaying outside, provides for the home without me asking etc.
It's as though we are just knowing each other kinda.
I really didnt do much talk but actions and suddenly things started falling into place. was thinking of talking to him about his attitude to my surprise he changed all by himself.
Last saturday he said he has missed staying home for a long time and just fuelled the generator and stayed home althrough the day hmmmmm was very surprised, kept asking myself if this is for real?

We now joins me in prayers like we used to do. He's just been very loving and u bet am having the best time ever.
Have suspended my biz 4 now, just watching and being a good wife, supporting every of his moves.

This man likes been treated/pampered like a baby sha. I hope for better days

To all who contributed I say thank u.

To all whose advices hve helped me, I appreciate u. I wanted to refrain from mentioning names but can't just forget people like ANALYTICAL(wish I knew u in person), ogamadam, ninapha, chaircover, apocalypse, SAlady, Jennykadry, Grpcaptain, outstrip, beejaei, sistawoman, Nikkygal and so many others I cant remember now, thank u for saving my marriage, May also meet u at the point of your needs. AMEN
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by omamokta: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2010
Let us exchange, you can be my wife and your husband my wife's. this is because what you are passing through is almost my case. I believe my wife will compliment your husband and vice versa. All the best.
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by sley4life(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2010
pray to God
Re: My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help by ayettymama(f): 6:35pm On May 02, 2010
Analytical:

Yes! Love is one of the best things in life, nay, the best thing!

Hear from the horse's mouth:

younno there can be miricles in the words of whitney houston- but i dont sit waiting for them
this testimony is touching i still havent read past that first paragragh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men Paranoid About Undrawn Curtains And Undressed Wives / Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.