Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (9076 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
list just came out
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by golor(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mr if you are legally married, go with her to the camp and yell the camp director that's she's a month pregnant and that she is too soft and can't undergo the stress of camp.... They will let her go immediately after she does her camp registration.... The last day of camp she can go collect her posting letter.....

Worry not bro
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
golor:
Mr if you are legally married, go with her to the camp and yell the camp director that's she's a month pregnant and that she is too soft and can't undergo the stress of camp.... They will let her go immediately after she does her camp registration.... The last day of camp she can go collect her posting letter.....

Worry not bro

true.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by abdeiz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.

I need advice please.

Op have no fear, married women are not allowed to stay in the orientation camp, shed be sent back home after her registration and to come back during the passing out of camp.

Also she can apply for relocation to where her husband is and I can guarantee you 100% assurance that it'd be granted. so she can serve in your backyard.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
ok
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Saintdaprince(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017
No...... Don't impregnate her. She will come back with one for you. Just surprise the kind of questions I see here!!!!!! Smh ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu / 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.