Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (9082 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by 2buffagain(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
highly recommended
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by 2buffagain(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol insecurity is a batch. grin

I know someone in real life like you @poster he's so insecure cuz he feel his wife is too beautiful.

So he nacked her belle three times in a row now she have three kids but she's still cheating on him. tongue

You think pregnancy will tied her down sit down there. tongue

LOL roki, I don't think this your parable is helping. He needs re-assurance that "no cheating will happen" not that "whatever happens be prepared to be a cuckold".
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by chloride6: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.
J
I need advice please.

Guy camp is just 3 weeks. After that she comes back to you.

Runs the posting so that she can be close to you. I think you are allowed to visit on Saturdays. Camp activities are strenous and time no too dey for stuff like that.

You don't have more than 4 hours to yourself everyday.

So chill
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
2buffagain:

LOL roki, I don't think this your parable is helping. He needs re-assurance that "no cheating will happen" not that "whatever happens be prepared to be a cuckold".

Lol he needs to trust his wife naw.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by 2buffagain(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol he needs to trust his wife naw.

BTW, cool pic but WTF is your ring?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
2buffagain:

BTW, cool pic but WTF is your ring?

Which ring?

So ya all been told am married?

Interesting. grin
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by RoyalBlak007: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
♤Village
♤Mentality grin
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by 2buffagain(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Which ring?

So ya all been told am married?

Interesting. grin

Slid into your DM.
Respond when you can.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Village

♤Mentality grin

no insults please.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Ladyjumong(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seriously sounds like you both 've got trust issues.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by swagkingcole(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
San Francisco prison and you're still like this
Kirikiri FALL on you.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't impregnate her.

Pregnant women are most hôrny, If she goes to camp pregnant, then she will be the Camp's semen depository.

Believe me, pregnancy won't deter a hoe from jumping on preeks.

There's a famous poem I learnt from a San Fransisco prison, it goes like this,

"If she's a hoe, then let her go,
Or she'd bring another man's kid home.
Because a hoe will be a hoe,
Under the rain or in the snow."

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
As if giving her belle will stop her sleeping aroundcheesy.so op u dont know dere are men wey dey even target pregnant women.d world don bad like datcheesy.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Seriously sounds like you both 've got trust issues.
who dem dey trust dese dayscheesy
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Ladyjumong(f): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
who dem dey trust dese dayscheesy
shebi u no go trust ur wife undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
As if giving her belle will stop her sleeping aroundcheesy.so op u dont know dere are men wey dey even target pregnant women.d world don bad like datcheesy.

I wonder what op thought is like
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
shebi u no go trust ur wife undecided
op wife go don do sumptin for him to start to dey distrust hercheesy.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Ladyjumong(f): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
op wife go don do sumptin for him to start to dey distrust hercheesy.
na dem sabi, mek dem go sort am out. lol see fear, for ur own wife ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martin0:

I wonder what op thought is like
pregnancy or no pregnancy if a woman wan cheat she can cheat with ease.there are even men wey prefer sleeping with pregnant married women.the world don corrupt like dat and most modern modern marriages in naija of today na big joke.a guy go spend millions marry one woman then the next day all d men for street go dey sample im wife while d guy in turn go dey jump from one olosho house to another.na so many marriages for naija of today becheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
na dem sabi, mek dem go sort am out. lol see fear, for ur own wife ooo.
see wetin my paddy tell me today about the wife wey im marry.he bought a car for her,open boutique and dey give dis lady monthly allowances.upon dat his wife was busy fuking men she met on Facebook.bros say he almost committed murder wen he caught her redhanded. So trust must be earned.so many married women dey run shows dese days just as married men.na d normal tin now wey dey go on.d time wey we do service na d married female corpers dey wahala u pass d single ones and dere some wey dey hide their ring.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Ladyjumong(f): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
see wetin my paddy tell me today about the wife wey im marry.he bought a car for her,open boutique and dey give dis lady monthly allowances.upon dat his wife was busy fuking men she met on Facebook.bros say he almost committed murder wen he caught her redhanded. So trust must be earned.so many married women dey run shows dese days just as married men.na d normal tin now wey dey go on.d time wey we do service na d married female corpers dey wahala u pass d single ones and dere some wey dey hide their ring.
lol, women don too dey disturb dz days. issa work oo tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, women don too dey disturb dz days. issa work oo tongue
cheesycheesy
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Maxi112: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
The choice is yours to make.... If only your dicck is up and running!

Can it hit the target buddy?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by delugajackson: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is a very hard decision to make. Who will take care of her when she's having those uncomfortable moments at night?

You only need to stop worrying about what's not nessesary. It's just your insecurities playing a fast one on you. She will be fine
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Sixaxis: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
Do you need help?

Nd do u wanna help?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by saraphina(f): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sixaxis:

Nd do u wanna help?
yes sar...
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Sixaxis: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
yes sar...

I guess u could help me too..
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by elantraceey(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
What's the essence of getting married if you can't get peace of mind when your partner is away?

If you don't trust her then why did you marry her? A lady that wants to cheat will cheat, it doesn't matter the location, how sure are you that she's not even cheating on you already? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by saraphina(f): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sixaxis:

I guess u could help me too..
with what exactly sar?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
elantraceey:
What's the essence of getting married if you can't get peace of mind when your partner is away?

If you don't trust her then why did you marry her? A lady that wants to cheat will cheat, it doesn't matter the location, how sure are you that she's not even cheating on you already? undecided

angry
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:

I've noticed that she hides our wedding ring in all her Facebook pictures, I'm just noticing that now.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by missyb08(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pregnancy can't prevent cheating sha.
If u like give her belle, if u like don't.
Just try to trust your wife n if u don't, follow her n serve join.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
pregnancy or no pregnancy if a woman wan cheat she can cheat with ease.there are even men wey prefer sleeping with pregnant married women.the world don corrupt like dat and most modern modern marriages in naija of today na big joke.a guy go spend millions marry one woman then the next day all d men for street go dey sample im wife while d guy in turn go dey jump from one olosho house to another.na so many marriages for naija of today becheesy.

Hahahahacheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? / #lekkigirlsexwithdog: So Size Does Not Matter Afterall / Is She A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.