Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? (508 Views)

Is She Sending Nudes To Every Person? / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? by ORAGBON(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
#New post alert

Good morning Jennifer

We had friends over the weekend for a nice time. During drinks and chats, our discussion went to couples sending nudes to each other. To my surprise my husband's friend said him and his wife send nudes to each other during the day. He said......Read more leave your comments.......www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? by Young03(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
NO IT STREGHTENS THE MARRIAGE embarassed embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Not bad
Re: Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am yet to grasp the rationale behind sending nudes. first, I think it shows that both "lovers" don't respect themselves enough. secondly, it always comes back to hunt them. It may be through the act of an aggrieved party or another third party after break up. Then the usual story would be...y account was hacked.
It is a detestable act!!!
Re: Sending Nudes: Does It Make Or Break Marriages? by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am yet to grasp the rationale behind sending nudes. first, I think it shows that both "lovers" don't respect themselves enough. secondly, it always comes back to hunt them. It may be through the act of an aggrieved party or another third party after break up. Then the usual story would be...my account was hacked.
It is a detestable act!!!

(1) (Reply)

Angry But I Love You / Traveling To The West For Love. / Every Month, My Girl Attitude Will Change And Is Giving Me Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.