Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (12721 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 5:59am On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Na wa o this ur line of duty no easy o.well I will try and continue the workout sections. Thanks a lot.
Your before and after pics are the only form of thanks i need, it would mean i really helped.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by hotdealz(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Me too. Make I go buy pill ahbi cream, na that one go work.grin
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by hotdealz(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Tahra:
I'm serious.sad I wan buy maca,but I don't know if it's safe.I don squat tire,step-ups,brazillian butt workout.Nothing.gringrin
Na wa o. All these wahala because of us.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
I think Anal sex tends to make gurl's ass bigger ask any runz girl u knw.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:
Thanks nevetsibot

I really love your artwork

anytime brother. I'd like to know you personally some day. maybe we could probably shows off biceps. Lol.

thanks.... you should order for one framed work of you.. ya'know.. it could be worth billions when you blow real big.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
hotdealz:
Na wa o. All these wahala because of us.
undecidedundecided
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:
Your before and after pics are the only form of thanks i need, it would mean i really helped.

cheesy ok sir
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by generationz(f): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:
I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts i do sit ups too but I'm not just getting any result
Trust me the woman in that picture didn't just achieve that with only squats She did squats with weight lifting on her shoulders Google is your friend you'll see the techniques on YouTube and blogs
Also using a waist trainer will reduce your waist making your ass look bigger
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobodys(f): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:

eya, were you expecting a big succumbus...
I was actually referring to the fact that she was able to sit her ass up.
Like this lady below
thats silicon oga...
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobodys(f): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I hope my legs won't go numb wen next I try it.op seriously my legs,hips and waist aches. Well as u av said I will follow d instructions on ur blog.Thanks very much.
dear i once read that if your hips and legs hurt you soo much. Its best to reduce ur leg workout. Cause straining your muscles too much might lead to other health problems and you wouldnt want that....
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Nobodys:
dear i once read that if your hips and legs hurt you soo much. Its best to reduce ur leg workout. Cause straining your muscles too much might lead to other health problems and you wouldnt want that....

Thanks a lot sis.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:
I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts i do sit ups too but I'm not just getting any result
cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy

A girl gotta something cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
generationz:

Trust me the woman in that picture didn't just achieve that with only squats
She did squats with weight lifting on her shoulders
Google is your friend you'll see the techniques on YouTube and blogs

Also using a waist trainer will reduce your waist making your ass look bigger

She might have done squats with dumbells or the kettlebell, so how are you so sure that it was weights she lifted to get that body?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:

the correct way is what i want to know .. I've watched several videos but they're just fake

I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts
i do sit ups too
but I'm not just getting any result

My dear, squats and sit-ups alone wouldn't help at all.... I kind of gave you the basics of what is needed when it comes to butt enlarging exercises, but just try taking a look at this article on my blog before you continue. http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:

A girl gotta something cheesy

cheesy

It is possible that there have been changes. It could be your doubts or lack of much patience influencing your eyes into not seeing the changes.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by pryme(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Do the 500 squat challenge with 500 sit up no breaks lol u go see something grin

500 sit ups shocked shocked shocked

have you tried it before?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by pryme(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:

I do squats 20 squats by 2 parts
i do sit ups too
but I'm not just getting any result

20 squats? thats small, you can incorporate lunges in your workout routine.

with that said, working out is just the half of it, nutrition completes the other half. you need nutrition for good results i can remember reading about the incredible transformations Chis Evans (Capt America), Mark Wahlberg (Pain & Gain), they both were on a high protien and carbs deit, in short the eat alot, i remember reading where Mark said he had to set an alarm clock to wake him up by 3 am to eat.

Maybe that was extreme eating to add the needed shape for the role in the movie at a short time. My point its nutrition is very important if you want to add some shape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
mr fitness i don try all the exercise wey you say make i do but my yansh no gree come out...you sure say this transformation real
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
She try but mine is Za.........
ehn so u have ukwucheesy.me and my pals we worship ukwu oocheesy.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Danielalhassan66(m): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
mr fitness i don try all the exercise wey you say make i do but my yansh no gree come out...you sure say this transformation real
babe no worry i go help your yansh may we come out all u have to do is to come for fertilization
or spermIzmir after one week sister your yansh go pass nicki minaj own i swear
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Amastermovic(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:
What you are doing is called free squat..
For free squat before starting do , 20 FIRE HYDRANT 20 lunges 20 butterfly hip raise
After this 20 reps of squat for 5set..

Do twenty squat in 5places 3 min rest u will see changes...
I might provide you with free app if you want.. Takia
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
pryme:

500 sit ups shocked shocked shocked

have you tried it before?
yh
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by pryme(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:
yh
WOW!!! shocked shocked
I hope you dont stop this inspiring fit.

I left my 6 pack in a drawer let me go find it. you just poured water on me.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy

It is possible that there have been changes. It could be your doubts or lack of much patience influencing your eyes into not seeing the changes.

Okay ...Why is your diary incomplete?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:

Okay ...Why is your diary incomplete?

Laziness, my dear. Laziness. But I will make time.

How are you?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Laziness, my dear. Laziness. But I will make time.

How are you?

I'm really curious You're still a pastor? And how's the growing church

I'm very well thanks
How are you?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by generationz(f): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:

She might have done squats with dumbells or the kettlebell, so how are you so sure that it was weights she lifted to get that body?

Because I didn't just start reading about the effects of squats on the gluteus maximus and thighs.

The idea is for women who lack enough fat accumulation in the butt, to go about doing squats especially with weight which helps build their tighs.

They also combine squares with lunges, bridges etc to achieve an overall perky butt

You can never really "grow" your butt grow your butt especially if your have a rectangular or Apple shaped body

However you can get perky butt which makes it look bigger through cloths.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dasherz:

I'm really curious You're still a pastor? And how's the growing church

I'm very well thanks
How are you?

I am fine cheesy

I will rather call myself a teacher of the Word. Sadly, there is no growing Church. And there may never be.

I must find time for the diary. I must, for you, even if you won't read it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.