Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (12742 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am fine cheesy

I will rather call myself a teacher of the Word. Sadly, there is no growing Church. And there may never be.

I must find time for the diary. I must, for you, even if you won't read it cheesy
I'll read it

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Not much transformation, she just improved her standing posture.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Not much transformation, she just improved her standing posture.

If you saw an improvement in something, like you said her standing posture, it means that she transformed. For her, it's something magical and her opinion is what's most important.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:

If you saw an improvement in something, like you said her standing posture, it means that she transformed. For her, it's something magical and her opinion is what's most important.
The topic says "ass transformation" but OK I get your point.

** and as a fitness doctor idk if its just me but do you notice that in the second picture she kind of looks like she has lumbar lordosis? I mean she imoorved her standing posture but I tbibk she did it a little too much
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

The topic says "ass transformation" but OK I get your point.

** and as a fitness doctor idk if its just me but do you notice that in the second picture she kind of looks like she has lumbar lordosis? I mean she imoorved her standing posture but I tbibk she did it a little too much

It's possible, but then it might just due to the fact that we are only seeing her butt area and not her full body. I couldn't get the full body image, so I won't conclude.

You can compare this two pics and tell me what you think

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am fine cheesy

I will rather call myself a teacher of the Word. Sadly, there is no growing Church. And there may never be.

I must find time for the diary. I must, for you, even if you won't read it cheesy
I promise. . l will read it update
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am fine cheesy

I promise. . l will read it .
Just keep uPdating it first
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Dasherz:
I promise. . l will read it . Just keep uPdating it first
I will, sweetheart.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by TUba69(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tahra:
I need this kind of miracle.

Eh yaaah! I feel your pain. You have to be really serious and consistent with your workout to see meaningful results. Trust me, it works.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2017
TUba69:

Eh yaaah! I feel your pain. You have to be really serious and consistent with your workout to see meaningful results. Trust me, it works.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? / Have You Ever Watched The Sextape Of A Girl You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.