Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) (12727 Views)

Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Dasherz(f): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You must be very good at it.well according to the fitness doctor ,he said doing it the correct way and consistently will yield a better result.
the correct way is what i want to know .. I've watched several videos but they're just fake
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

U see that Egusi I cooked the other day with exercise ... grin
But Lola u get yansh u don’t need it undecided
Wey the yansh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I'm serious.sad I wan buy maca,but I don't know if it's safe.I don squat tire,step-ups,brazillian butt workout.Nothing.gringrin
They said those things might end up distorting the bumbum. What's maca biko?grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

Damn, that's a killer there. Squats and planks have one thing in common. they require a lot of endurance. Just doing a 5 min full body or side plank and the world will twirl in your eyes.

Have you done planks before?
Yes in used to do planks then I had a 6 pack (did athletics and dancing at school was a must then) ... I know I was obsessed but I hardly do planks cause it’s flats now .. just the side planks to make sure no love handles .... ( side fat grin )
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Wey the yansh shocked shocked shocked
I heard ....about it grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

I heard ....about it grin
From who?
I dinnuh have yansh oh.cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
I'm serious.sad I wan buy maca,but I don't know if it's safe.I don squat tire,step-ups,brazillian butt workout.Nothing.gringrin
Fat transfer
But
It will cost grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
They said those things might end up distorting the bumbum. What's maca biko?grin
lipsrsealed.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I hope my legs won't go numb wen next I try it.op seriously my legs,hips and waist aches. Well as u av said I will follow d instructions on ur blog.Thanks very much.

Just take it easy, don't' rush it. I don't know how many squats you are doing per day, but I would recommend 20 - 30 squats for one session (for beginners), then you rest for a minute a two and then you can go through the next session (Remember doing only squats wouldn't shape it the way you want).

I hope you are starting off with full body stretches before exercising (warm-up exercise) and after exercising (post workout exercise), or you might injure yourself. Add Abductor lifts to your warm-up also they will help reduce the aches and strain.

Ummmm, also take water, before, during and after exercising.

Eat well and sleep well and you are good to go
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
lipsrsealed.
I only know Bumbae.grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes in used to do planks then I had a 6 pack (did athletics and dancing at school was a must then) ... I know I was obsessed but I hardly do planks cause it’s flats now .. just the side planks to make sure no love handles .... ( side fat grin )

I troway cap for you.. but make sure you return my cap...
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Fat transfer But It will cost grin
Ah!shocked Ama keep working my gluteal muscles.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
From who?
I dinnuh have yansh oh.cheesy
U get brezz na
Some ppl no get brezz , yansh, teeth, eye seff
We should thank God ... you know what it will still grow .. cause sometimes the older we get we start curving up
My little sis .. be like eja Shawa (ppl even thought she was SS cause so skinny ) ... if u see her hips, my own no even dey dat lane ..it just came out of nowhere.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Ah!shocked Ama keep working my gluteal muscles.
Lols
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

I troway cap for you.. but make sure you return my cap...
Oya take it back biko shocked
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

Just take it easy, don't' rush it. I don't know how many squats you are doing per day, but I would recommend 20 - 30 squats for one session (for beginners), then you rest for a minute a two and then you can go through the next session (Remember doing only squats wouldn't shape it the way you want).

I hope you are starting off with full body stretches before exercising (warm-up exercise) and after exercising (post workout exercise), or you might injure yourself. Add Abductor lifts to your warm-up also they will help reduce the aches and strain.

Ummmm, also take water, before, during and after exercising.

Eat well and sleep well and you are good to go

Ha! All this for butt enlargement? Op kuku kii me na.

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
hmmm
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

grin grin grin, you know I try to tell people that its not an overnight kind of change, but everyone wants it overnight.

How long did it take you to start seeing changes?
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I only know Bumbae.grin
You sabi person.grin
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ha! All this for butt enlargement? Op kuku kii me na.

grin grin grin grin, its more of a full body workout, when you workout your butt you also workout your entire body. You can't do one and leave the other, except you want to go for surgery.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

hmmm
Victor u lack manners sha ... na so u dey greet person ..
Going to bed I’ll holla u tomorrow for other side
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Lols
Oya,epp me with tips.cheesy
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Do the 500 squat challenge with 500 sit up no breaks lol u go see something grin

Thank u very much,i knw say u be APC member.I no dey look for that kind change mbok.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Victor u lack manners sha ... na so u dey greet person .. Going to bed I’ll holla u tomorrow for other side
hahahaha....Goodnight
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Realfitbody:

grin grin grin grin, its more of a full body workout, when you workout your butt you also workout your entire body. You can't do one and
leae the other, except you want to go for surgery.

Na wa o this ur line of duty no easy o.well I will try and continue the workout sections. Thanks a lot.
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Oya,epp me with tips.cheesy
Just chop till u fat then gym it’s the only way you’ll get result
Eat twice or triple ur daily calories for ladies ....
so if you’re 150kg get to 180 and the excercise bum ,hip and tummy excercise only .. no weight lifting target those specific areas so u don’t loose all the weight completely ...

Honestly it’s not that hard to keep fit once you are used to it ..it’s like breathing air .. but start by eating loads .. junk food ..
Don’t worry I will bring out workout video soon grin Seun will pay me sha
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

hahahaha....Goodnight
Night
Slept tight wink
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thanks nevetsibot

I really love your artwork
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Realfitbody: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

so if you’re 150kg get to 180 and the excercise bum ,hip and tummy excercise only .. no weight lifting target those specific areas so u don’t loose all the weight completely ...

Honestly it’s not that hard to keep fit once you are used to it ..it’s like breathing air .. but start by eating loads.. junk food .

You should even be my teacher grin grin grin grin grin

About the junk foods sha..

grin grin grin nor forget to quote fitnessdoctor when you release that video, I fit even call Igbo boys make them market am...
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Honestly it’s not that hard to keep fit once you are used to it ..it’s like breathing air .. but start by eating loads .. junk food ..
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Night Slept tight wink
you too wink
Re: Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
undecided undecided undecided
u also get ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.