Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) (3465 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by TMSMedia: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2020
IgbereTV captured a hillarious tweet reply from a lady to another lady who accepted an engagement ring from her boyfriend. The lady posted, " the love of my life proposed to me today, of course, I said yes".

In reply to her post, another Twitter user, a lady, posted, "but ur finger said no."

http://igberetvnews.com/1342171/lady-gets-savage-reply-twitter-accepted-marriage-proposal-photo/

See tweet below

https://twitter.com/HellaADZ_/status/1234597695374815233?s=19

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Salatavor: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2020
So? The reply was savage. Did it kill her or will it stop her happiness. Savage nonsense, stupid generation of vipers who like promoting sadness. You see someone happy na to dey use the person happiness dey form savage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2020
Where is the salvage?
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by nzeobi(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2020
She will still buy a ring of better size

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by LosC: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Where is the salvage?

It's not Salvage biko..
Savage

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by BlackfireX: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
All these Yoruba girls with bad mouth...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Lawgod247: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Benbisco(f): 9:58am On Mar 04, 2020
LosC:

It's not Salvage biko..
Savage

Choi! Abeg this is the Savage I see here. Laugh don kill me here.
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by proclinician: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2020
Frustrated and bitter women cant cease to amaze. She was proposed to and she said yes but a bitter and worthless woman is not happy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by vanida6: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2020
lolx grin
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2020
Why are most single ladies so jealous of their counterparts whenever they advance
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by SalafRider(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Damn some people bad ooo savage
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Dlionsheart: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
Salatavor:
So? The reply was savage. Did it kill her or will it stop her happiness. Savage nonsense, stupid generation of vipers who like promoting sadness. You see someone happy na to dey use the person happiness dey form savage.

IDIOLTA,
Did anyone ask her to bring it to the public
If nobody did, then let her accept the view of the public,
KINJI!!!
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Salatavor: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dlionsheart:

IDIOLTA,
Did anyone ask her to bring it to the public
If nobody did, then let her accept the view of the public,
KINJI!!!
the public used to be kind and happy till your lot turned such foolish vices into an act of pride.
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
LosC:

It's not Salvage biko..
Savage
Ok.. Savage where is it?
Re: Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) by Randy100: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Dicktion:
Why are most single ladies so jealous of their counterparts whenever they advance
Nawao

so marriage is an advancement? NB. I am not a lady or an enemy of progress.

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / Sheba-sheba / Please Read If You Are A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.