Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? (4033 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
No man wants to be chased by a lady. Those of you saying ladies should take the bull by the horn are obviously looking for means to increase the number of ladies you've had on your bed, and only a foolish lady would fall for that. Men pride in hunting, and not being hunted. The odds are against you if you chase him.

Pride in hunting ke? Do we all look like Esau? Biko, If you are a fine boy & you are now financially successful, girls will chase you with no shame. Even the top educated ladies. Na who no like beta thing?

E be like say you go leave that Port harcourt way you dey come Lagos, come see as Babes day chase guys.

Even in church sef, once you buy a car (Correct machine & not 1998 model oh lipsrsealed ) as a Handsome Single guy. Omo you wan try how many girls go dey on your case?

The only exception is when you are too ugly lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by FellepHq(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
It's a fraction of your kind, and you guys aren't considered men...based on sampling. grin

Lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
And when things go south, he'll be like "I did you a favour, were you not the one that wooed me?". Confused set of humans. Yet, they'll say women are confused.

Correct babe.

That's exactly what they will say.

Your smart girl!

cheesy

They are looking for whom to devour, clean mouth, Waka.

Those morrafuckers. cheesy

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2017
truthsayer009:

Pride in hunting ke? Do we all look like Esau? Biko, If you are a fine boy & you are now financially successful, girls will chase you with no shame. Even the top educated ladies. Na who no like beta thing?

E be like say you go leave that Port harcourt way you dey come Lagos, come see as Babes day chase guys.

Even in church sef, once you buy a car (Correct machine & not 1998 model oh lipsrsealed ) as a Handsome Single guy. Omo you wan try how many girls go dey on your case?

No matter how ugly a man is; once he has money, some ladies would flock around him. It's universal and has nothing to do with my location 'cause these set of ladies are attracted to material things. Not that we don't have women who wouldn't be moved by material things but a majority is the basis on which it's said that "Women are materialistic". BTW, were you told Port Harcourt is bush?. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:

Correct babe.

Your smart girl!

cheesy

Fixed. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2017
truthsayer009:

Lemme tell u, not every girl is the same.

So it's possible some girls are still making such grave Mistakes.

At the end, u see them posting on nairaland/ twitter/ facebook : my bf of 3years whom I spent the night with two days ago is getting married to another lady this weekend, how wicked can me be cry

And I will categoritically tell you, guys with fine cars, fine looks and pretty houses don't even have a babe to call their own. They will have flings with slay queens, ladies that smoke like. Chimneys, slay mama's and Co.

But a stable clean relationship with a decent pretty clean hardworking babe out there? Mbanu! Nah they don't have upon all the packaging and fine Boi looks , they always think of their life all night long.

I know some like that.

Too much pride and arrogance dey always make them feel empty with all the slay queens around them. cool

Mind you am based in Lagos
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
No matter how ugly a man is; once he has money, some ladies would flock around him. It's universal and has nothing to do with my location 'cause these set of ladies are attracted to material things. Not that we don't have women who wouldn't be moved by material things but a majority is the basis on which it's said that "Women are materialistic". BTW, were you told Port Harcourt is bush?. grin

I no talk say Port Harcourt na bush oh ! I'm jes referring to this ya mindset, perhaps its because of where you are. Jes saying oh, Its not an insult.

And also Every lady is attracted to material things biko ! The complete combination is when you are Handsome & you have money + you can also package well & speak well. Trust me, no girl will say No. So please forget this saying about "Some set of ladies that are attracted material things" jare !

Trust me, the rich dudes that some ladies turn down, saying they ain't about materialistic things. If you make your research carefully. Those guys are either too Ugly or Too short grin grin grin. I'm speaking from experience honestly.

Nigerian women are easy to get because they have a formula. It's like Algebra. It always works.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:
[/quote]

Madam, you have some truth to what you say. But its their decision not to meet up with good girls. Honestly, when you base your expectation on Instagram Slaying Ladies with big Ass & boobs. You never ready to settle down na !

Those aren't the expectations you look for when you want to marry. Also your attitude too also matters. Imagine the guy in the scenario you painted, making out with call / runs girls who smoke and drink. Is that a Good way to live? Habba ! You can't be a Drunk Or weed smoker and expect a decent girl na !

Trust me, that guy isn't ready, he just wants to keep having fun.

Lemme tell u, not every girl is the same.

So it's possible some girls are still making such grave Mistakes.

At the end, u see them posting on nairaland/ twitter/ facebook : my bf of 3years whom I spent the night with two days ago is getting married to another lady this weekend, how wicked can me be cry

And I will categoritically tell you, guys with fine cars, fine looks and pretty houses don't even have a babe to call their own. They will have flings with slay queens, ladies that smoke like. Chimneys, slay mama's and Co.

But a stable clean relationship with a decent pretty clean hardworking babe out there? Mbanu! Nah they don't have upon all the packaging and fine Boi looks , they always think of their life all night long.

I know some like that.

Too much pride and arrogance dey always make them feel empty with all the slay queens around them. cool

Mind you am based in Lagos
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
truthsayer009:

I no talk say Port Harcourt na bush oh ! I'm jes referring to this ya mindset, perhaps its because of where you are. Jes saying oh, Its not an insult.

And also Every lady is attracted to material things biko ! The complete combination is when you are Handsome & you have money + you can also package well & speak well. Trust me, no girl will say No. So please forget this saying about "Some set of ladies that are attracted material things" jare !

Trust me, the rich dudes that some ladies turn down, saying they ain't about materialistic things. If you make your research carefully. Those guys are either too Ugly or Too short grin grin grin. I'm speaking from experience honestly.

Nigerian women are easy to get because they have a formula. It's like Algebra. It always works.
Environment plays a role in shaping one's mindset but there're other factors. I wasn't making my submission 'cause I grew up in PH. That being said, I used some for a reason 'cause not all women are materialistic just as no two persons are alike.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Environment plays a role in shaping one's mindset but there're other factors. I wasn't making my submission 'cause I grew up in PH. That being said, I used some for a reason 'cause not all women are materialistic just as no two persons are alike.

LOL. I think the issue is, you are seeing women being materialistic as an insult instead of reality. I perhaps think all women will see this as an insult but thats the reality as no one can do anything about it.

And the problem is some women are Extremely materialistic which makes the difference. Not to say all women aren't materialistic lol.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by lifedynamics: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
LMAO... Nigerian Girls are Cowards grin

Who is slut-shaming you? grin grin grin

That's just a made-up excuse by Girls who are too ballless to ask guys out(not flirting, which makes you look like a "slut" as they would say)
If you like Tunde, Haruna or Chukwuma better ask him out

And as my Ogas here have told you " Try not to ask Boys out and observe their attitudes before you make the move" Capiche?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by lifedynamics: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
No man wants to be chased by a lady. Those of you saying ladies should take the bull by the horn are obviously looking for means to increase the number of ladies you've had on your bed, and only a foolish lady would fall for that. Men pride in hunting, and not being hunted. The odds are against you if you chase him.

That's for idiots ( the aforementioned "boys"wink
No serious minded Man looks to hunt, He's looking for a Girlfriend or Wife if need be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Hehehe. grin We're talking about what's like when a lady woos a man and here you're subjecting ladies to whòring around and seeing it as a normal thing. Would you advise your sis to assume these personality you mentioned?. Secondly, you're so closed minded like a typical Nigerian that you assume I'd have to go fùcking around just because I'm scared of being single in my 30s.

Back to the topic, you're obviously the one lacking knowledge on how your gender is wired, mentally. I needn't possess a visa to know how the world works but since you seem to have done a lot of travelling, it didn't reflect in the subject for discourse.

Coiled from the book 'Why Men Love Bìtches' by Sherry Argov. She went into the streets of Newyork just to find out from men what's like to be wooed and if they've gladly oblige such a lady with an affirmative 'Yes', but guess what...based on sample opinion: a majority said "No". Some said "I'd assume she would walk up to other men, wooing them" another "Please, I don't want to be wooed" yet another "She'd look loose to me" and another "No, I pride in going for what I want. And what makes her think I'll say yes?". These responds were from White men, not Nigerian guys, so tell me how much of travelling you've done again?. From her research a majority said 'No' while a fraction said 'Yes' and the other fraction were 'indecisive', so on that note it was stated that men don't like being chased 'cause they're wired to chase.

We're not talking about a night stand. That's a different ball game entirely and Nigerian girls do that.

Nah wah o! Why is English so difficult to understand.
Let me address you point of concern first of all .

Firstly, I can't tell my sis what to do cos am never in that position. I believe as adult we all are responsible for what ever we do.

Secondly, I never asked any lady to go Bleep around. All I meant was a lady being bold enough to wink, maintain eye contact or just do something reasonable & responsible to get the guy to notice her advances. I never said she should go asking a dude out. I ONLY PRAY YOU UNDERSTAND THIS PART OF WHAT I MEANT.

Thirdly, you argument isn't healthy. Cos the your criticism ain't constructive . I think there are better ways of making your points known, instead of telling someone he|she lacks knowledge. That's real bad and implies you really shouldn't be out here cos you're a danger to yourself .

Lastly...the shitty book you read was someone else's idea of it all ...what you read in here was mine .it's wasn't complusary you slide in ...You probably could have just passed .

Nevertheless, You're in your 30's . Only God know if it's the early 30's or late 30's you meant. I just don't give a Bleep .Just hope you still see your period cos You've never being so close to fucking with "Menopause".
Go get married cos soon you gonna be chasing after little boys .

Hahaha.....retard nerd.

P|S : Stop reading shitty books .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
lifedynamics:

That's for idiots ( the aforementioned "boys"wink
No serious minded Man looks to hunt, He's looking for a Girlfriend or Wife if need be.

Winks �
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
lifedynamics:
LMAO... Nigerian Girls are Cowards grin

Who is slut-shaming you? grin grin grin

That's just a made-up excuse by Girls who are too ballless to ask guys out(not flirting, which makes you look like a "slut" as they would say)
If you like Tunde, Haruna or Chukwuma better ask him out

And as my Ogas here have told you " Try not to ask Boys out and observe their attitudes before you make the move" Capiche?

Thanks bro ... Some of the bitches are so dumb that they can't even figure out there own iss...
Thanks for your POV. grin cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
that's a risky game!!compare the number of guy on here that at every little provocation will start slut shaming a girl,same thing they will do if you go to them ...all their friends must hear of it....and when you dare annoy him in any way,,he will remind you of how you came to beg him first....

real men appreciate this,while fvckboys don't. ...

You want to know the real truth, let's assume this dude told his friemds how you guys started ...an certain of the fact as a guy too,that if he does tell his friends that you made the first advance,his friends are gonna fall if love with you and immediately,few might start thinking about giving you a shot too ...You know why?
Cos guys love girls that do have balls.
PLS NOTE: Balls are for guys ,if you meet a girl/lady with one .she's a keeper.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
FellepHq:

Am an exception, I like being "chased" instead. I respect and adore those who do. So far I have only met one who slide in, she is still with me and am not letting her go.
I believe there are many other men like me who like "weird " adventurous women

PLS TELL THEM ....KWO!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by zexy2030(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Many of these nlarand boys explicitly immature, the ladies ate Right.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I dnt support any lady walking up 2 a guy no matter Wat, I rather find an opportunity and show hm I care tru attitude, if he likes, he cn reciprocate by turning d table around and doing d Norma tin bt if he doesn't, so b it. So many fishes in the river
keep waiting for fishes until you are 30
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
illegal7:
Why do most ladies prefer dying in silence rather than stepping up to that guy who they crush on ...Why do they turn down a handsome looking, wayforward thinking dude & settle for less with some other dude who might end up getting them bleeped up in all possible way you can think of?

Self pride nau
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
that's a risky game!!compare the number of guy on here that at every little provocation will start slut shaming a girl,same thing they will do if you go to them ...all their friends must hear of it....and when you dare annoy him in any way,,he will remind you of how you came to beg him first....

real men appreciate this,while fvckboys don't. ...

True.. This is the norm in many of such relationships..The men should make the first move

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:

Correct babe.

Your smart girl!

cheesy

If the mountain doesn't go to ....
.... Would go to the mountain.
Either way, that guy you're waiting for would still come around tho he might not be type but he must still Bleep you and you would still do food for him cos he came and won your heart. You might just happen to settle for less ...but nothing come out cos no be you start am ..... grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
illegal7:

If the mountain doesn't go to ....
.... Would go to the mountain.
Either way, that guy you're waiting for would still come around tho he might not be type but he must still Bleep you and you would still do food for him cos he came and won your heart. You might just happen to settle for less ...but nothing come out cos no be you start am ..... grin

Don't get it twisted, am with the man of my dreams already cool

Whether we fucvk and we eat together is non of your business.

Inugo.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:

Don't get it twisted, am with the man of my dreams already cool

Whether we fucvk and we eat together is non of your business.

Inugo.

Does your husband know you're in here ...?
You are looking for small small boys just so you can take their youthful look to enrich your aging looks a bi ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
All these married women with high libido that can stay with their husband for 5 mins but would spend the whole day on Nairaland trying to lure the younger males to bed.....

EYES ARE WATCHING O!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2017
illegal7:

Does your husband know you're in here ...?
You are looking for small small boys just so you can take their youthful look to enrich your aging looks a bi ?
grin grin grin grin

Mtchewwww.

Be my guest.
Rant all you like.

*yawns *

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Bester44(m): 2:53am On Oct 21, 2017
illegal7:
Why do most ladies prefer dying in silence rather than stepping up to that guy who they crush on ...Why do they turn down a handsome looking, wayforward thinking dude & settle for less with some other dude who might end up getting them bleeped up in all possible way you can think of?

The first time we met, I was like 'wow, see a pretty woman'. An elderly person asked her to bend down as the person said something into her ear. She wasn't paying to the person talking to her but she fixed her eyes on me.

The second time, i arrived a class and sat behind her. Without looking back, she knew I was the one and she became restless. It was in the church. She used style to look back and our eyes met. Coman see drama. She became shy all of a sudden, adjusting her dress, hair unconsciously.

Then I did something in the church that made me popular. She approached me the following Sunday saying we attended the same University because I made mention of my school in the speech that made me popular. All these are green lights. I wooed her two days later. She said I'm daring what's bigger than me. I withdrew myself immediately. Since then she would be the one to chat me up on whatsapp. She would say I saw you in the traffic today bla bla. Me that is chatting with many person, she would ask me, "let's go offline and sleep now". I would say "go sleep o, me still dey online" . Can't you see that she's deceiving herself.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by illegal7(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Bester44:

The first time we met, I was like 'wow, see a pretty woman'. An elderly person asked her to bend down as the person said something into her ear. She wasn't paying to the person talking to her but she fixed her eyes on me.

The second time, i arrived a class and sat behind her. Without looking back, she knew I was the one and she became restless. It was in the church. She used style to look back and our eyes met. Coman see drama. She became shy all of a sudden, adjusting her dress, hair unconsciously.

Then I did something in the church that made me popular. She approached me the following Sunday saying we attended the same University because I made mention of my school in the speech that made me popular. All these are green lights. I wooed her two days later. She said I'm daring what's bigger than me. I withdrew myself immediately. Since then she would be the one to chat me up on whatsapp. She would say I saw you in the traffic today bla bla. Me that is chatting with many person, she would ask me, "let's go offline and sleep now". I would say "go sleep o, me still dey online" . Can't you see that she's deceiving herself.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wooed her and her response was "You're daring what's bigger than you" after which the next thing you did was to run!
Why did you give in at first when you knew you ain't up to the task.
Bro she wasn't deceiving herself but rather she was being real and honest but it's a shame you never had the balls to withstand her pressure.
You Bleep up cos na encounter with guys like you dey make most of these ladies for here dey talk those things ....
Pathetic...smh
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dying In Silence ? by Bester44(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
illegal7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wooed her and her response was "You're daring what's bigger than you" after which the next thing you did was to run!
Why did you give in at first when you knew you ain't up to the task.
Bro she wasn't deceiving herself but rather she was being real and honest but it's a shame you never had the balls to withstand her pressure.
You Bleep up cos na encounter with guys like you dey make most of these ladies for here dey talk those things ....
Pathetic...smh

Lol. Mine is to woo once, and if you form being big, i would run. I don't struggle to win a girls heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Experience:how I Was Disvirgin / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls / My Girlfriend Of 4yrs Just Told Me She Wants To Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.