Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

*she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* (1446 Views)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) / Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2010
Av always av the experience of ladies aproaching me in both Direct and Indirect ways, and at most times I give in. But to my greatest surprise,
in my new neihborhood my imediate neihbor(a lady) requested I kiss her just becaus I gave a chance to discoursing with her. Although I love this girl so much but we stay in the same compound and she knows my G.F. If I must date her what happens to my freedom in the compound.
What do I?
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Ben13: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
Don't date her, just give her what she wants. You know what she wants, don't you?
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
BENOOOO THANKS FOR YOUR IMMIDIATE RESPONS
But I feel giving her what she wants will laed to another thing,
The wost is that her breothers stya in that same compound and we are friends.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by eniola1310(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
give her what she wants and u are trapped

u better commot ur eye leave the babe alone
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
She is geting me tied down now .because I just cant tell her I don't like her.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by galatico(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
Person give you license to kill you still dey wait, what da F**k are waiting 4? Yeah I see you're wating for her to give you the gun you'll use on her, u're such a fool!!!
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

Person give you license to kill you still dey wait, what da be intimate with are waiting 4? Yeah I see you're wating for her to give you the gun you'll use on her, u're such a fool!!!
Chair-man Sir, You have not advised me any thing at all, my bringing it here is not to excite you but
to get your lkandid opinion.
To me it is never let, I can still HANDLE it and remain the gentle and respected Guy I am.
However thank for your opinion.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2010
Guys, make una bone. As at yesterday eve, monday, 15th of march. we were together spending real time, talking big deal, KiSSing bigger deal and remaining just one thing which I may never allow. However it may end up like a brake of someones' hearth wen I will make my own decision. thanx to you all that has contrbuted to this so far.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2010
people abeg make una bone this thread, and forgive me. the trugth be say I don HaMa. But am sorry.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by nellaluv(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2010
Goat
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
She was so sw***********t, never knew. and I think my fellow guys advise was better which I followed.
nellaluv:

Goat
Am so sorry. I, sure, know that is not every body that will appluad me.
One love.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
These dayz I've been smashing real hard but scared of unwanted whatever whatever.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
cool, i was about to ask what happened after the request.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2010
chair-man do you mean you suported my reaction? if thats the case thanks.
At a time I was thinking I reacted unreasonably. Hapy to know you are there.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Jaideyone(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
@poster life is too short. have fun

1 Like

Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by iice(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
With love like that, who needs hate grin
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by sesman(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
please kiss her jare, you know you want to grin
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by richard69(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2010
sesman:

please kiss her jare, you know you want to grin
Funny you the dude don dey chop for almost a month and here you are telling him to kiss
LMAO!
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by 912(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
Kissing her will make things complicated for you. Trust me I've been in a similar dilemma and now I wish I could turn back the hands of time. So please my brother if you don't want to lead a complicated love life don't give in. You guys can still be friends though
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2010
na ur mouth abi na froce?
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by blackmann(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
9-11:

Kissing her will make things complicated for you. Trust me I've been in a similar dilemma and now I wish I could turn back the hands of time. So please my brother if you don't want to lead a complicated love life don't give in. You guys can still be friends though

After the guy don bang the chick? o ma ya e gaan.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by deltalife(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2010
You wun't believe the senior brother cought me smarshing sisters pot of soup, and beat the hell out of the girl, embarassed
not even considering she is 22yrs.

What an Ignorble experience to the hihgly respected me.
undecided
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ Sorry, what does 'smashing pot of soup' mean undecided
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by daduke2k(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^ u of al people dnt knw d meanin. Hmm m
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by 190: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2010
@uju

you and i know that someone smashed your pot of soup only last weekend
and your pot would be smashed again on saturday
so stop playing ajebutter!
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by candylips(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2010
ran for your dear life. she is a devil grin
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2010
190:

@uju

you and i know that someone smashed your pot of soup only last weekend
and your pot would be smashed again on saturday
so stop playing ajebutter!

*roooooooolz eyez*

See this amebo oh, abeg mind your business jor! tongue cheesy cheesy

And next time, get your facts straight! lol! grin

daduke2k:

^^^ u of al people dnt knw d meanin. Hmm m

I just didnt want to mix things up!

But then after reading the post again, I realized the poster's a huge joke!
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by galatico(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ben-10:

Don't date her, just give her what she wants. You know what she wants, don't you?

Guy you just took the word out of my KEYBOARD!!!
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by olayinkaj2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
Onisekuse omo, after u don do am finish u con come here eh? u wan hear wetin we wan talk. Let ur GF catch u u will see urself.
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2010
Na waoh
in those days when men were still able to say 'no' to sensless advances
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by DeepSoul(f): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^In those days when men were still men and women were still women. . .

<<<sighing>>>
Re: *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* by Tattooboy: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
How does it happen really?

(1) (Reply)

Re: I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts? / Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love / I No De Tire, Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.