Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply (22582 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / *she Requested A Kiss Even When I Did Not Toast Her* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by jackpot(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Nairaland Romance Section, pls help a friend out out.

"There is this girl I had been eyeing since but I relented because I felt she's not reciprocating.

Now, she just sent me this text:

If I had a white T-shirt and you had a black permanent marker, what would you write on my T-shirt? Pls reply. Have a nice weekend.

what should i reply so that I can sound nice and at the same time not hurt her feelings?"

Awaiting your replies
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by jackpot(f): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
Okay, the first thing that came to my mind was to text her that I will write on het T-shirt: You need Jesus! as a joke, but I'm afraid she may not see it as a joke

1 Like

Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by jonath0012(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
hmmmm......... the girl has given ur friend the opportunity to express his feelings. If i were in your friend's shoes i would take advantage of it and make my feelings. known to her.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
If text had the facility of Copy address CC: you would have seen the truth.
She sent it to 20 different people and don't forget it's a weekend, so she doesn't want to let her bonus weekend sms to waste.
You thought u were special? Duh

6 Likes

Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
ITbomb: If text had the facility of Copy address CC: you would have seen the truth.
She sent it to 20 different people and don't forget it's a weekend, so she doesn't want to let her bonus weekend sms to waste.
Lmao. . . grin

Bro, you have just been punked! cool
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Odunnu: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
jonath0012: hmmmm......... the girl has given ur friend the opportunity to express his feelings. If i were in your friend's shoes i would take advantage of it and make my feelings. known to her.
which friend?
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by jonath0012(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu:
which friend?

OP's friend
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
jonath0012:

OP's friend
Show us where OP mentioned his friend. . .
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Odunnu: 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha gaskiya, wannan mallam, ba shi da hankali

1 Like

Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Chanchit: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2012
Thats very simple, jst say...
"What time do ya open those beautiful legs of yours...?
Cos i really wanna fu**ck you HARD....!"

1 Like

Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by stpat1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2012
ITbomb: If text had the facility of Copy address CC: you would have seen the truth.

Omo you just killed the guys spirit. hahhahahaha
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Odunnu: Hahahahahahahahahaha gaskiya, wannan mallam, ba shi da hankali
lol. Kei bahusa ne?
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
Why you come kill the guy morale naa
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by tomnmenace(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2012
Chanchit: Thats very simple, jst say...
"What time do ya open those beautiful legs of yours...?
Cos i really wanna fu**ck you HARD....!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

YEAH RIT!!
Use red markers n write
".. I've bin diggin ur behind 4alongtime!..n doz nipples of urs dey giv me ideas, abeg mak we see na" grin grin grin
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Brite02(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2012

I was having same thought.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by crackhouse(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Well, frm my own perspective, the white T-shirt simply means innocent heart and the Black permanent marker means ur evil thoughtful heart. So what will u do with ur evil thoughtful self if she presents her innocent self to you? That's the question she's asking u.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by DExplorerbaba(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
OP, It's simple, go to new message, type "I HATE YOU" and press SEND. That would be a good one since you claim to be 'eyeing' her and you're clueless. So what have you been 'eyeing' before? Her b.reast ?
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by pjo: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2012
my gf sent it 2 me 2 and asked me to send 2 20 people,bt should reply her first. My reply was, i would write " i've been taken"
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by tellwisdom: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2012
Jackpot, with your 30 plus experience. Women still dey play u??
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Csami(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2012
U DEY CRAZE Write BINGO.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2012
crackhouse: Well, frm my own perspective, the white T-shirt simply means innocent heart and the Black permanent marker means ur evil thoughtful heart. So what will u do with ur evil thoughtful self if she presents her innocent self to you? That's the question she's asking u.

this post takes the bland crown sorry to say undecided
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by UncleJJ(m): 1:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Dnt reply, when next u c her tell u neva got the txt. But thats only if she asks, if she does , she was trying to play ya. If she does not make a small, very small move.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Hydy(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2012
@OP pls don't fastforward urself oh, what if she sent it to d wrong number?!
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Roseey0(f): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2012
Dnt feel special yet_its a bulk SMS circulating becos of the free mtn wkend SMS..I got like 5 ystday..but you can reply her with wat you trully feel abt her.
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 29, 2012
LOL!!
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by edlion57(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2012
if i try to kiss u will u slap me
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by edlion57(m): 8:00am On Jul 29, 2012
'if i try to kiss u will u slap me'
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by cindyrella(f): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2012
I sent that massage to more than 50 guys on BBM yesterday. cool Trust me there is nothing special about it tongue grin
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Brite02(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2012
tellwisdom: Jackpot, with your 30 plus experience. Women still dey play u??
this is redicolous grin
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Brite02(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2012
Hydy: @OP pls don't fastforward urself oh, what if she sent it to d wrong number?!
hahahahaha grin grin wrong number indeed cheesy
Re: Help! Got A Surprise Text From Her And She Requested I Should Reply by Brite02(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. . . grin

Bro, you have just been punked! cool
u can say that again, bro cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.