Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13536 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by LordKO(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
DarkRebel69:

@emboldened_ Who formulated that ridiculous maxim? Your secondary school class-teacher?

It only takes an informed person to recognize a metaphor. Now shut up and vamoose from my mentions. Look for your mates elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Actually, feminists aren't trying to persuade the world that women are powerless. Because we are not. They're saying that women are repressed by societal norms. They are trying to get the world to recognize and accept (and not be afraid of or intimidated by) the strengths and capabilities of a woman in all its forms. For centuries, a woman would only show her influence by influencing a man (who is the ultimate shot-caller). Feminists say women can be shot-callers as well. It's not about who does what, but about what's being done.

If a woman's only access to power and influence is through a man, then men have made themselves indispensable to women. And when they are indispensable, then they have all the bargaining power; they can disrespect women and treat them shabbily and get away with it. When men are indispensable to women, they can set standards that women have to conform to if they want to be taken off the shelf. Feminist try to give women independent legitimate identity, sense of worth, and societal relevance. To rule independently, and not indirectly.

It is still largely a male-centric world (Especially in third world regions), where a woman needs to swallow herself and perch on a man's shoulder to matter. But things are changing. Today is better than yesterday.

Who rules? No generalizations can be made, and it really should be a matter of substance and not gender.

^

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
superNOVA1995:
what respect is there to be earned probably this is a guy who doesn't maltreat his lady and who adores is lady so I don't get what form of respect are u talking about or should he start lying on the floor to his lady I really don't get kind of respect ur talking about
cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
DarkRebel69:
This is a very irrelevant and idiotic question. It's all I can say.
It's indeed an irrelevant question jawe
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Olmat(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who run the world girls girls who run girls boys boys
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Daeylar(f): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

GBAM!

grin Girl, you really cracked me up with the way you put this. Absolutely on point.

Lol, glad I made you laugh, grin

It's not every time we'll be reading posts concerning men and women and be squeezing our faces. Lol

We are even trying, all we are asking for is equality, while these men are trying their hardest to control/keep controlling us yet they are still shouting feminist, man-hater up and down, if we become as bad as them and say we want to control them the way they have and are still trying to control us I wonder what they will do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
You can hear it boys...All they're asking for is equality.... wink
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's indeed an irrelevant question jawe

Guy, how will marriage be in our generation oh...Bros, tell me... We have so many hurdles to scale even before entering it
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Guy, how will marriage be in our generation oh...Bros, tell me... We have so many hurdles to scale even before entering it
You can't escape the hurdle bro.. The only disastrous thing is to escape the hurdle and still end up with a frustrating woman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
You can't escape the hurdle bro.. The only disastrous thing is to escape the hurdle and still end up with a frustrating woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a gloom pishure
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Sterope(f): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why don't we talk about mutual respect and compromise?

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sterope:
Why don't we talk about mutual respect and compromise?

We spoke a lot about both subject extensively throughout the thread, and ended it on that note as well
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
superNOVA1995:
Definitely the guy respects oh I got ya so you expect the man to not be the the man that he is suppose to be probably want to take the role of the man if dats the case u have to start marrying your fellow females a man is a man and there is nothing u can do about it maybe u are looking for the kind of man that wouldn't be able to take responsibility wen the need arises and man that wouldn't be able to lead and maybe a man that doesn't have any form of self esteem in him and also scared to talk to his lady you probably looking for a weak as man
That means you are looking for weak women going by the same logic.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
superNOVA1995:
Definitely the guy respects oh I got ya so you expect the man to not be the the man that he is suppose to be probably want to take the role of the man if dats the case u have to start marrying your fellow females a man is a man and there is nothing u can do about it maybe u are looking for the kind of man that wouldn't be able to take responsibility wen the need arises and man that wouldn't be able to lead and maybe a man that doesn't have any form of self esteem in him and also scared to talk to his lady you probably looking for a weak as man
Since I'm no child, why should someone be responsible for me?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Since I'm no child, why should someone be responsible for me?

Jeez... You aint chilling bae... tongue
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Jeez... You aint chilling bae... tongue
Should I? Don't know why you are surprised.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Should I? Don't know why you are surprised.

What do you ladies really want...?

That's our confusion...What doy'all want tell me...
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by edimolu(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
If i doesn't control you, then i cant married you...shikena...single ladies everywhere pffftttttt undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What do you ladies really want...?

That's our confusion...What doy'all want tell me...
The same as you.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

The same as you.

Me, team player, partner, confidant, a shoulder i can lean on....My trustee and pillar of support. Can this be too much to ask without the feministic cravings? tongue
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
experiments Are Carried Out Whereby, babies are Grown in Incubators... Did You Not Also See The Video Of A Man who Have Birth. Welcome To The Shiit Age Honey! cool
Yes but it still need a womb ..... check it
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Me, team player, partner, confidant, a shoulder i can lean on....My trustee and pillar of support. Can this be too much to ask without the feministic cravings? tongue
Nah, sounds like something to ask of a partner not someone you wish to dominate. Very reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah, sounds like something to ask of a partner not someone you wish to dominate. Very reasonable.

Hahahahaha...You're cracking me up... Trust me dear, many young guys don't want an alpha partner ( dominating ) relationship...Nah, but loyalty's key though
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

That means you are looking for weak women going by the same logic.
Definitely not looking for a weak lady but a lady who will let me be the man in her life
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
superNOVA1995:
Definitely not looking for a weak lady but a lady who will let me be the man in her life
So without a woman in that role, you are not a man?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hahahahaha...You're cracking me up... Trust me dear, many young guys don't want an alpha partner ( dominating ) relationship...Nah, but loyalty's key though
Alpha is not dominating. If you had big enough balls, a strong independent woman wouldn't be a threat. It would be like a meeting of equals.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Alpha is not dominating. If you had big enough balls, a strong independent woman wouldn't be a threat. It would be like a meeting of equals.

A strong independent woman is what i want.... grin grin grin

But allow me ask you...Independent of what?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

A strong independent woman is what i want.... grin grin grin

But allow me ask you...Independent of what?
Then go find yourself one. I got your back
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

So without a woman in that role, you are not a man?
definitely my lady is an integral part of everything I do regardless my ladies presence make things easier dats how important she is
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
superNOVA1995:
definitelymy lady is an integral part of everything I do regardless
That's not what I asked.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Argh... Lol...

The thing with why we have hiccups about strong independent women is, the "cleaving ".. The tendency to easily wanna bail out is just the downside that bothers many men, not her wallet, or intelligence...nah... Why marry, when the partner want to bail out and not work together to fix issues? This is why men abscond from such......What advice do you have for me?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Mind breaking this futher please?

" If you had big enough balls "

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) / Have Yu Ever Regretted Having Sex With Some One Before?? Why?? / We Have 2 Kids Yet She Is Not Ready To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.