Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13703 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

so we should crawl while the husband walk just because I'm married to someone with carrot abii?sad
hahahaha. You Misunderstood him... You Dont Have To Crawl Or Go On Bended knees to Talk To Your Husband or Kneel down To Welcome Him From Work. I Personally Cant take It. Then Its Becoming something Else... The Major Point Is You Cant Be Equal To Your Husband...
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
Sorry The World We Live In Is What It Is. It Cannot Change... All Over The World Men Power Is Outstanding. God Made Things So... You Feel You Dont Want To Take A Place In The Kitchen... No Problem! No One Is Sayin When You Get Married You Are To Make The Kitchen Your Official office. Women Work And Still Manage Their Homes... If You Cant manage Your Home, sorry You Are Doomed... If You Like Become The President Of Feminism, it Doesnt Change The Man. Your Wrong Mentality Is Destoryin You Slowly... I Am sure Linda Ikeja is Your Mentor...
Women who work and run their homes simultaneously have understanding husbands whose goal is not to enslave them.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you see the whole idea of Nigerian version of feminism ?

It still beats my imagination why a lady will think that submissiveness is all about weakness and enduring suffering. A submissive woman is one who accords her husband with respect even though he loses his job, a woman who doesn't sleep around even if she will never be caught in the act, a woman who doesn't wear what her husband doesn't like, a woman who doesn't keep plethora of friends who disregard their husbands. The list goes on my brother.

Don't be surprised that most of these ladies don't have any man in their lives. Why? It's not because they lack beauty or something but because they don't have what it takes to keep a man,

Just as I said earlier, no home will be ever be peaceful if a woman doesn't want a man to exercise control over her. This has nothing to do with misogyny, it's just the basic fact
See how you have defined your manliness and self esteem based on your requirements from women. If you don't get any of these, does it make you less of man?

Any male who thinks like you do is not fit to lick a real woman's stilettos. In essence, you have no value without a woman.

No wonder you want women to measure their value by their function to the opposite sex. No thanks, we will pass. You may need all of that to feel like an empowered man, we certainly don't need your proscription to feel like empowered individuals( I used individuals because our value is irrespective of our gender).

On your are fabulous, it doesn't matter what lies between your thighs. Same goes for being useless as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
when Topics Like This Come Up,then You Can Define Their Age By Their Words
You can easily predict their ages since their comments are borne out of narrow prism and trajectory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nesso:

The problem with ladies like you is dat wen u finally meet dat man who treats u right, like an equal etc, u will probably disrespect him. You know why? Cos datz jst hw u women are wired, u wired to manipulate, take advantage of situations whenever they arise. Most of u ain't emotionally, psychologically intelligent or mature enough to manage situations without necessarily casing friction. God wasn't stupid wen made man the head of his house, he knew the woman he created and put a man in charge for a reason.
I don't want a religious fanatic spewing trash all over my mentions.Be warned.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

There are too many conspiracy theories and misconceptions surrounding the motive of feminism. It's simply female emancipation. Not giving women something that isn't already ingrained within them, but making them aware that they have it, shouldn't be afraid to use it, and shouldn't be denied from reaching their full potential by laws and embargos. The essence of feminism isn't to detract from the rights of men; the fact that a woman should be awarded full rights as a human being, should not conflict with the rights of a man to the same.
They know they've had it good for far too long hence why they are threatened. Funny thing is that real men with with a strong sense of self worth do not spout these nonsense.
They have no need for self validation from others.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

This is bullshit.
You know why?

Because there is NO FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION in this world and the one beyond where there wasn't a shot caller.

There is a Captain, and a co-captain. They both have respect for each other, but in a staunch disagreement (which should be rare if both share same values), the captain's decision (i.e executive order) is prime.

Same goes for CEO and other XXOs.
Same goes for Pilot and co-pilot.
Same goes for President and Vice-president. etc.
These are not "Dark-Ages" roles are they?

The 21st century woman will ALWAYS fail at marriage until she understands this...
For an organization to NOT have a shot-caller is a recipe for DYSFUNCTION and perpetual paralysis. (this should really be basic common sense. undecided )
She must detach her ego from ALWAYS getting her way in the marriage.

Woman, if your pride is too much to not be able to cope with something not being done your way all the time and everytime.....then marriage is simply not for you. SIMPLE!

At the end of the day, WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS PERTAINING TO THE MARRIAGE, the man is the shot caller.

#Gba'be
Yeah but they aren't appointed because of the presence or absence of a swinging pendulum between their legs.

They are their because they have earnt the right to lead. They have proven their mettle, that they are up to the task.

So tell me, how does having a pair of balls equate to a measure of effective leadership?

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you kidding me @ the emboldened? shocked

Back to the matter, only an insecure husband demands for absolute predominance of control over a woman. A man should not always call the shots but must seek the wife's opinions because taking a decision and vice versa. In fact, there are lots of women out there who have good decision making skills and can take sound decisions to matters even in the absence of their husbands.

Let me remind you that a peaceful home is usually the work of the woman, and I will like to correct the notion that being submissive to your husband is akin to stripping yourself of your fundamental rights

BTW, you don't know what "submissiveness" means in the context of marriage. Your own definition of submissiveness is wife battering

My point exactly.Teach me,will ya?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
True! I Know They Want A Man In Their Life But they Will Still Come Online To Tell You That They dont Have Time For Love or Some Will Say They Have Given Up On Men... Let Them Continue To Fool Around. Their Mates are Busy Living Happily with Husbands, they Are Busy Followin Madam Linda... Wrong Convinction and Mentality Is A Disease. I Swear

LOL. Just man up and direct your comment to the appropriate quarter. You're the one with the archaic mentality, you can't boss your wife around all because you're the husband. She's your helpmate not some slave, why would you want to control a fellow human being if not to feed your ego? I can't be subjected to any man all in the name of marriage. That you have one worthless dumbass licking your feet just because she wants to answer "Mrs" doesn't mean every other girl would be that dumb. Marriage isn't the end of everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you kidding me @ the emboldened? shocked

Back to the matter, only an insecure husband demands for absolute predominance of control over a woman. A man should not always call the shots but must seek the wife's opinions because taking a decision and vice versa. In fact, there are lots of women out there who have good decision making skills and can take sound decisions to matters even in the absence of their husbands.

Let me remind you that a peaceful home is usually the work of the woman, and I will like to correct the notion that being submissive to your husband is akin to stripping yourself of your fundamental rights

BTW, you don't know what "submissiveness" means in the context of marriage. Your own definition of submissiveness is wife battering

If you cannot inspire but have to resort to making demands, you are simply NOT fit to lead.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:

Lol. Someone says she cannot submit to her husband oo
Raggedy Ann come and carry your sister.

smiley
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Subjecting myself to my husband would be akin to stripping me of my fundamental human rights.Let me reiterate that marriage should not be a subordinate-superior relationship.The husband doesn't call the shots likewise the wife.It's all about teamwork.The both of them should be jointly involved in making decisions pertaining to the home.
that Is Impossible. A Man And A Woman Can Never Have Equal Rights... If You Are A Reasonable Woman, you Ought Not To Argue With Your Husband When He Makes decisions. That Sparks Outrage... Listen, if You Want To Bring Down Powerful Men,use A Woman... This Is Not Done With Stupid Feminism. Remove Your Feminism Mentality And You Will Know How To make your Husband Fall At Your Feet... Physically Challengin Men Is Dangerous... You See Some Men Acting Tough In Public and Givin Out Instructions to Those Who tremble At His Voice But u Do Nt know That a Woman Is Actually the Main Power behind the Man.How Did She Do It? Nt feminism
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

See how you have defined your manliness and self esteem based on your requirements from women. If you don't get any of these, does it make you less of man?

Any male who thinks like you do is not fit to lick a real woman's stilettos. In essence, you have no value without a woman.

No wonder you want women to measure their value by their function to the opposite sex. No thanks, we will pass. You may need all of that to feel like an empowered man, we certainly don't need your proscription to feel like empowered individuals( I used individuals because our value is irrespective of our gender).

On your are fabulous, it doesn't matter what lies between your thighs. Same goes for being useless as well.
Madam, you can live your life the way you want it.. Nobody is forcing you to measure your value by the function to the opposite sex
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

They know they've had it good for far too long hence why they are threatened. Funny thing is that real men with a strong sense of self worth do not spout these nonsense.
They have no need for self validation from others.

Exactly. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Before nkor. tongue

Lol. And check out homes where the husbands rule their wives and come tell me the end result. And what curse are you talking about?

I've got no issue with submission because like I said earlier, it's outta respect for him. Subjection is what I'm not cool with.
God Told The Woman "for You Have Sinned and For This Purpose Your Husband Will Dominate You And shall Rule Over You" go Check Your Bible. Genesis
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Madam, you can live your life the way you want it.. Nobody is forcing you to measure your value by the function to the opposite sex
Precisely. So why do you folks have these dictats for womenfolk?
What is being taken away from you if you don't have it?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by QueenSekxy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahaha. You Misunderstood him... You Dont Have To Crawl Or Go On Bended knees to Talk To Your Husband or Kneel down To Welcome Him From Work. I Personally Cant take It. Then Its Becoming something Else... The Major Point Is You Cant Be Equal To Your Husband...
why so ?shocked tell me ,,he is the head and I'm the neck, ,head can never turn unless neck says so??explain your statement shocked sad
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
What's the black man's obsession with lording over a female?
No other life accomplishment or what? grin

Some of you would never agree you're inferior to a white man, but you want every woman to agree she is inferior to you?

If you want a woman that you can lord over, by all means get yourself one...but this mentality of trying to make every woman think and behave the same would never work.

Find your type of partner and enjoy your marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, if my wife is keeping friends who women of questionable dispositions, I, as the husband can tell her to cut ties with them and that I don't ever want to see her with them again. Ability to oblige is what makes a submissive woman

I just shake my head for many of these ladies who come here to rants about men being inconsequential to men

the Thing Taya me sef... Thats Why Many Of Our Female Nigerian Celebrities Are Divorced
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
that Is Impossible. A Man And A Woman Can Never Have Equal Rights... If You Are A Reasonable Woman, you Ought Not To Argue With Your Husband When He Makes decisions. That Sparks Outrage... Listen, if You Want To Bring Down Powerful Men,use A Woman... This Is Not Done With Stupid Feminism. Remove Your Feminism Mentality And You Will Know How To make your Husband Fall At Your Feet... Physically Challengin Men Is Dangerous... You See Some Men Acting Tough In Public and Givin Out Instructions to Those Who tremble At His Voice But u Do Nt know That a Woman Is Actually the Main Power behind the Man.How Did She Do It? Nt feminism
We are in a battle with feminists cheesy

They will always give you reasons why men are worthless
cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Women who work and run their homes simultaneously have understanding husbands whose goal is not to enslave them.
wait.. What Do You Mean By Enslave? There Is Nothing Wrong With A Woman Workin And Managin her Home?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
[s]that Is Impossible. A Man And A Woman Can Never Have Equal Rights... If You Are A Reasonable Woman, you Ought Not To Argue With Your Husband When He Makes decisions. That Sparks Outrage... Listen, if You Want To Bring Down Powerful Men,use A Woman... This Is Not Done With Stupid Feminism. Remove Your Feminism Mentality And You Will Know How To make your Husband Fall At Your Feet... Physically Challengin Men Is Dangerous... You See Some Men Acting Tough In Public and Givin Out Instructions to Those Who tremble At His Voice But u Do Nt know That a Woman Is Actually the Main Power behind the Man.How Did She Do It? Nt feminism[/s]
I'm so shocked I'm speechless.I am seriously trying not to yab you.Don't provoke me any further.I'll let this pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
the Thing Taya me sef... Thats Why Many Of Our Female Nigerian Celebrities Are Divorced
Kindly take this thread to the family section and you will be astonished with the responses you will get from matured and happily married women

You can only get responses like this from heart broken ladies. In fact, most of them have been mayweathered by fcck boys .. LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. Just man up and direct your comment to the appropriate quarter. You're the one with the archaic mentality, you can't boss your wife around all because you're the husband. She's your helpmate not some slave, why would you want to control a fellow human being if not to feed your ego? I can't be subjected to any man all in the name of marriage. That you have one worthless dumbass licking your feet just because she wants to answer "Mrs" doesn't mean every other girl would be that dumb. Marriage isn't the end of everything.
what Is That You Said About Boss around. Examples Of Bossing around
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy
P.O.C,men are not worthless.My dad and brothers are certainly not.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by pocohantas(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Kindly take this thread to the family section and you will be astonished with the responses you will get from matured and happily married women

You can only get responses like this from heart broken ladies. In fact, most of them have been mayweathered by fcck boys .. LMAO cheesy

The problem with some of you, you can't even hold logical arguments without getting sentimental. So, only heartbroken ladies are averse to being lorded by a man?

Take it to family section na and see if you can stand the women there. Na for here una get mouth grin
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

why so ?shocked tell me ,,he is the head and I'm the neck, ,head can never turn unless neck says so??explain your statement shocked sad
Honey! Its God Who Made Things So when He Told The Woman That Her Husband Would Rule over Her
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Before nkor. tongue

Lol. And check out homes where the husbands rule their wives and come tell me the end result. And what curse are you talking about?

I've got no issue with submission because like I said earlier, it's outta respect for him. Subjection is what I'm not cool with.
You this girl, wetin men do you wey you come hate them like this ? cheesy

BTW, what's the different between submission and subjection oooo
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy
hahahaha. Thats Why I Have To Run Soon Before They Pour their acidic Furstration on Me
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

The problem with some of you, you can't even hold logical arguments without getting sentimental. So, only heartbroken ladies are averse to being lorded by a man?

Take it to family section na and see if you can stand the women there. Na for here una get mouth grin
Only broken hearted ladies usually get aggrandized each time the issue of submissiveness is discussed cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only broken hearted ladies usually get aggrandized each time the issue of submissiveness is discussed cheesy

I am used to the narrow mindedness of most Nigerians. Yours isn't surprising either... kiss
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
wait.. What Do You Mean By Enslave? There Is Nothing Wrong With A Woman Workin And Managin her Home?
Look it up in the dictionary.Absolutely not,'cept if she is submissive to a dictator who tells her not to work.The one who dominates her body,soul and mind.The one who is always taking decisions for her.Her master.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Did You End Your Relationship? / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? / Somalian Guys Are Sooo Hot ( Dilemma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.