Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13454 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
what Are You Saying? What Do You Mean By Slave... Do You Even Know What Slavery Is? Men Naturally Dominate Women, it Cant be Changed... This Una feminism Is Becomin Irritatin abeg...
It was meant to rile you up.In your dreams,right?I'm not a feminist yet and y'all are already pooing all over my mentions.Are you scared i'm gonna take your manhood away?Worry not,I'm only coming to take my rightful place as a woman which is definitely not in someone's kitchen.smiley

5 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Linux007(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I'm sure its someone like you who'll ask your partner(s) to kneel down to serve you food.The husband is meant to complement his wife and vice versa.It shouldn't be a subordinate-superior thing.

Wife should be submissive to her husband, or dont u think so?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I'm sure its someone like you who'll ask your partner(s) to kneel down to serve you food.The husband is meant to complement his wife and vice versa.It shouldn't be a subordinate-superior thing.
What has kneeling down to serve food got to do with subjecting yourself to your husband? Or is it that you just want to argue blindly just to sound intelligent?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
A home will never be peaceful if a woman is not subjected to the man to rule over her. Forget all these nonsense wey all these small small for Nairaland dey talk

Lmaoooo cheesy grin cheesy

"Subjected to the man to RULE over her"? cheesy grin shocked shocked

You rule your gf? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:

Submission is totally different from subjection.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by QueenSekxy(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, a wife subjecting herself to her husband is slavery? I shake my head for many of you

This display of feminism in the family is the reason why many homes collapse.
so we should crawl while the husband walk just because I'm married to someone with carrot abii?sad

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
what Are You Saying? What Do You Mean By Slave... Do You Even Know What Slavery Is? Men Naturally Dominate Women, it Cant be Changed... This Una feminism Is Becomin Irritatin abeg...
My brother, what has a woman submitting herself to her husband got to do with "slavery"?

Apart from men naturally dominating women, submissiveness has got to do with faithfulness, humility and being apologetic when you're wrong. It means a woman should be able to humble herself to her husband even if she earns more than him. She should be able to give the man the chance to exercise control over her despite her accomplishments.

I just don't know why these ladies equate submissiveness to slavery undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Linux007(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I don't think that it will. Emancipation is a curious thing; human beings didn't go back to running around naked after the 'Garden of Eden debacle'. And black people have succeeded in establishing a political incorrectness about racism for good. It's not in our nature, as human beings, to be okay with being seen and treated as inferior (in our humanness) to the next person. Once the genie is out of the bottle, it's hard to force it back in. Watch or read 'The handmaiden's tale'. It's an interesting study of occurrences resulting from the decision to re-subjugate women.

Lol. I was not talking about re-subjecting women to the status quo.
I meant libration of the male folks(masculinity) . feminism may have succeeded in their revolt, and that is because far too many men are ignorant of the female power, and it's ways nd means.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:

What do you expect from people who don't know how to keep ordinary boyfriends? Such comments are expected from them nah cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Linux007(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Submission is totally different from subjection.

But submissive is synonymous to being subordinate?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
That's what feminists are trying to change.Those who take dating/marriage as a poverty alleviation programme are mostly poor,narrow-minded,unintelligent people.

I hear you.

We had an altercation sometime ago. I didn't know you were my "Akanke" cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:

so we should crawl while the husband walk just because I'm married to someone with carrot abii?sad
So, in your own mind, you think "submissiveness" has got to do with misogyny, and positioning yourself to be treated with cruelty by a man right?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
[/quote]
Linux007:

But it's synonymous to being subordinate?

Nope. Submission is born outta respect, respect is earned.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, what has a woman submitting herself to her husband got to do with "slavery"?

Apart from men naturally dominating women, submissiveness has got to do with faithfulness, humility and being apologetic when you're wrong. It means a woman should be able to humble herself to her husband even if she earns more than him. She should be able to give the man the chance to exercise control over her despite her accomplishments.

I just don't know why these ladies equate submissiveness to slavery undecided
That Was The Very Reason I Had To Quote Her. Let Her Define Slavery... I Dont Know But These Young Ladies these Days Seem To Misunderstand The Submissive attitude. They Take It To Be Weakness... The Point Here Is No Woman Should Try To Be the Man. Women Who Try To Equate themselves 2 Men or Try 2 B More Dominate Will Only End Up dying Before Their Husbands. Feminism Is Just So Annoyin these Days, maybe Because I Started Givin Attention To Their noise
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
What has kneeling down to serve food got to do with subjecting yourself to your husband? Or is it that you just want to argue blindly just to sound intelligent?
They say respect is reciprocal.Subjecting myself to my husband would be akin to stripping me of my fundamental human rights.Let me reiterate that marriage should not be a subordinate-superior relationship.The husband doesn't call the shots likewise the wife.It's all about teamwork.The both of them should be jointly involved in making decisions pertaining to the home.The wife must be seen and heard.I'm not arguing blindly,some men still live in the dark ages.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
It was meant to rile you up.In your dreams,right?I'm not a feminist yet and y'all are already pooing all over my mentions.Are you scared i'm gonna take your manhood away?Worry not,I'm only coming to take my rightful place as a woman which is definitely not in someone's kitchen.smiley

Sorry The World We Live In Is What It Is. It Cannot Change... All Over The World Men Power Is Outstanding. God Made Things So... You Feel You Dont Want To Take A Place In The Kitchen... No Problem! No One Is Sayin When You Get Married You Are To Make The Kitchen Your Official office. Women Work And Still Manage Their Homes... If You Cant manage Your Home, sorry You Are Doomed... If You Like Become The President Of Feminism, it Doesnt Change The Man. Your Wrong Mentality Is Destoryin You Slowly... I Am sure Linda Ikeja is Your Mentor...
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, a wife subjecting herself to her husband is slavery? I shake my head for many of you who come here to form commando

This display of feminism in the home is the reason why many homes collapse.

a slave subjects to the master whether for good or bad.

That you are a man doesn't make you perfect It is only a foolish person with low self esteem that subjects herself completely to the will of another who a flawed human at that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
That Was The Very Reason I Had To Quote Her. Let Her Define Slavery... I Dont Know But These Young Ladies these Days Seem To Misunderstand The Submissive attitude. They Take It To Be Weakness... The Point Here Is No Woman Should Try To Be the Man. Women Who Try To Equate themselves 2 Men or Try 2 B More Dominate Will Only End Up dying Before Their Husbands. Feminism Is Just So Annoyin these Days, maybe Because I Started Givin Attention To Their noise
Can you see the whole idea of Nigerian version of feminism ?

It still beats my imagination why a lady will think that submissiveness is all about weakness and enduring suffering. A submissive woman is one who accords her husband with respect even though he loses his job, a woman who doesn't sleep around even if she will never be caught in the act, a woman who doesn't wear what her husband doesn't like, a woman who doesn't keep plethora of friends who disregard their husbands. The list goes on my brother.

Don't be surprised that most of these ladies don't have any man in their lives. Why? It's not because they lack beauty or something but because they don't have what it takes to keep a man,

Just as I said earlier, no home will be ever be peaceful if a woman doesn't want a man to exercise control over her. This has nothing to do with misogyny, it's just the basic fact

2 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lmaoooo cheesy grin cheesy

"Subjected to the man to RULE over her"? cheesy grin shocked shocked

You rule your gf? cheesy
am Not Surprised You Are In Line... Go Check Out Homes Where Women Try To Dominate Husbands... Come Back And Tell Me How Things Went... That Curse God Placed Will Never Stop To Manifest till The World ends
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:

The only people I submit to are my parents and elder siblings.What a marriage shouldn't lack is mutual respect.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

I hear you.

We had an altercation sometime ago. I didn't know you were my "Akanke" cheesy
It happens.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:

The problem with ladies like you is dat wen u finally meet dat man who treats u right, like an equal etc, u will probably disrespect him. You know why? Cos datz jst hw u women are wired, u wired to manipulate, take advantage of situations whenever they arise. Most of u ain't emotionally, psychologically intelligent or mature enough to manage situations without necessarily casing friction. God wasn't stupid wen made man the head of his house, he knew the woman he created and put a man in charge for a reason.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

a slave subjects to the master whether for good or bad.

That you are a man doesn't make you perfect It is only a foolish person with low self esteem that subjects herself completely to the will of another who a flawed human at that.

You're blessed, my sister. kiss kiss
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Linux007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
The only people I submit to are my parents and elder siblings.What a marriage shouldn't lack is mutual respect.

Lol. Someone says she cannot submit to her husband oo
RaggedyAnn come and carry your sister.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:

Lol. I was not talking about re-subjecting women to the status quo.
I meant libration of the male folks(masculinity) . feminism may have succeeded in their revolt, and that is because far too many men are ignorant of the female power, and it's ways nd means.

There are too many conspiracy theories and misconceptions surrounding the motive of feminism. It's simply female emancipation. Not giving women something that isn't already ingrained within them, but making them aware that they have it, shouldn't be afraid to use it, and shouldn't be denied from reaching their full potential by laws and embargos. The essence of feminism isn't to detract from the rights of men; the fact that a woman should be awarded full rights as a human being, should not conflict with the rights of a man to the same.

3 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
They say respect is reciprocal.Subjecting myself to my husband would be akin to stripping me of my fundamental human rights.Let me reiterate that marriage should not be a subordinate-superior relationship.The husband doesn't call the shots likewise the wife.It's all about teamwork.The both of them should be jointly involved in making decisions pertaining to the home.The wife must be seen and heard.I'm not arguing blindly,some men still live in the dark ages.

This is bullshit.
You know why?

Because there is NO FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZATION in this world and the one beyond where there wasn't a shot caller.

There is a Captain, and a co-captain. They both have respect for each other, but in a staunch disagreement (which should be rare if both share same values), the captain's decision (i.e executive order) is prime.

Same goes for CEO and other CXOs.
Same goes for Pilot and co-pilot.
Same goes for President and Vice-president. etc.
These are not "Dark-Ages" roles are they?

The 21st century woman will ALWAYS fail at marriage until she understands this...
For an organization to NOT have a shot-caller is a recipe for DYSFUNCTION and perpetual paralysis. (this should really be basic common sense. undecided )
She must detach her ego from ALWAYS getting her way in the marriage.

Woman, if your pride is too much to not be able to cope with something not being done your way all the time and everytime.....then marriage is simply not for you. SIMPLE!

At the end of the day, WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS PERTAINING TO THE MARRIAGE, the man is the shot caller.

#Gba'be or go buy 10 cats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhisTahrah:
They say respect is reciprocal. Subjecting myself to my husband would be akin to stripping me of my fundamental human rights Let me reiterate that marriage should not be a subordinate-superior relationship.The husband doesn't call the shots likewise the wife.It's all about teamwork.The both of them should be jointly involved in making decisions pertaining to the home.The wife must be seen and heard.I'm not arguing blindly,some men still live in the dark ages.
Are you kidding me @ the emboldened? shocked

Back to the matter, only an insecure husband demands for absolute predominance of control over a woman. A man should not always call the shots but must seek the wife's opinions before taking a decision and vice versa. In fact, there are lots of women out there who have good decision making skills and can take sound decisions to matters even in the absence of their husbands.

Let me remind you that a peaceful home is usually the work of the woman, and I will like to correct the notion that being submissive to your husband is akin to stripping yourself of your fundamental rights

BTW, you don't know what "submissiveness" means in the context of marriage. Your own definition of submissiveness is wife battering
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you see the whole idea of Nigerian version of feminism ?

It still beats my imagination why a lady will think that submissiveness is all about weakness and enduring suffering.
Don't be surprised that most of these ladies don't have any man in their lives.

Just as I said earlier, no home will be ever be peaceful if a woman doesn't want a man to exercise control over her. This has nothing to do with misogyny, it's just the basic fact
True! I Know They Want A Man In Their Life But they Will Still Come Online To Tell You That They dont Have Time For Love or Some Will Say They Have Given Up On Men... Let Them Continue To Fool Around. Their Mates are Busy Living Happily with Husbands, they Are Busy Followin Madam Linda... Wrong Convinction and Mentality Is A Disease. I Swear
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Well we birth life without us life human life stops ... simple
But without Men to plant the seed, there wouldn't even be life in the first place.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
when Topics Like This Come Up,then You Can Define Their Age By Their Words

2 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Blackhawk01: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
am Not Surprised You Are In Line... Go Check Out Homes Where Women Try To Dominate Husbands... Come Back And Tell Me How Things Went... That Curse God Placed Will Never Stop To Manifest till The World ends

Before nkor. tongue

Lol. And check out homes where the husbands rule their wives and come tell me the end result. And what curse are you talking about?

I've got no issue with submission because like I said earlier, it's outta respect for him. Subjection is what I'm not cool with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
True! I Know They Want A Man In Their Life But they Will Still Come Online To Tell You That They dont Have Time For Love or Some Will Say They Have Given Up On Men... Let Them Continue To Fool Around. Their Mates are Busy Living Happily with Husbands, they Are Busy Followin Madam Linda... Wrong Convinction and Mentality Is A Disease. I Swear
My brother, if my wife is keeping friends who women of questionable dispositions, I, as the husband can tell her to cut ties with them and that I don't ever want to see her with them again. Ability to oblige is what makes a submissive woman

I just shake my head for many of these ladies who come here to rants about men being inconsequential to men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.