Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13659 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

In light of the first bolded statement of yours, shouldn't the last one read "man" instead of woman?

That first post was pointing out the sheer absurdity of trying to run a ship with 2 captains.
It doesn't work.

There are people who abuse this...that's unfortunate.
But it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day, there HAS to be someone who makes the call for that organization.

That's why CHOOSING a leader is important.
Does the leader act like Trump? Or does he mediate and appoint the call to most skilled/relevant person?
Is the leader abusive and emotional? Or is he a rock of stability and logic?
These things lie in the quality of the leader...and in the ability of the woman to CHOOSE the right leader (and be leadable herself).
At the end of the day, this leader must be seen as "The Lead".
A marriage will not last without this understanding.

Dating is one thing, marriage is another. Not understanding this is why a lot of marriages are doomed in this generation.
I have not deviated from what I've been telling you in this thread.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah mate, his spirit is strong with you guys. He grabs them by the pvssy because he thinks he is man and the leader. Right in the same school of thought as you.

See, if he was like me, he'd do it in a strip club instead because there, for the right amount of money, you can. You know, do what you want, your way without infringing on anyone else's right. (you have their permission)

I like girls who don't mind going to stripclubs. They are cool babes. cool
But knowing how you feel about men, and the negative way you paint us all, I wouldn't see our jaiye going past BF/GF level! tongue
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

But knowing how you feel about men, and the negative way you paint us all, I wouldn't see our jaiye going past BF/GF level! tongue

Marriage comes with responsibilities...if babes go to clubs for clubbing, should it continue into marriage? How about the imagery of the institution...All those engagement should end during relationships and not into marriage nau
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Me? Hate men? You've gat the wrong pesin biko, I love men but I hate chauvinist, especially senseless ones. And you would agree with me that we've got them in large number, even here on nairaland.

Submission - I'm giving yield, ready to accept your opinions.

Subjection - you're controlling me, with or without my approval. Whether it's good enough for me or not, I'm under your control.
Hmmmmm!

It's well
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Marriage comes with responsibilities...if babes go to clubs for clubbing, should it continue into marriage? How about the imagery of the institution...All those engagement should end during relationships and not into marriage nau

Definitely bros.
The stripclub is different from clubbing though. People don't go to the stip club to "meet" members of the opposite sex as they would in a club.
It's more like a burlesque show. People eat and stuff at the stripclub. Out here in ATL going to the stripclub is a culturally normal thing.

As long as both couples are into it, that all boils down to couple compatibility and them having fun together.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

If you don't trust him to LEAD you then why did you accept his proposal?
You don't accept a job as vice president if you don't trust the president to be an effective leader in his own capacity.
Because your job would be to support his rule.
If not, You only did so if your whole goal from the start was to usurp the president.

That is what marriage is.
You are agreeing to be LED by the man.
You are agreeing to yield to him.

This comes with respect.

If you have no respect for the man, you cannot love him the way he is meant to be loved.

If you want marriage to be any other way, then YOU WOMEN need to nut up and start buying rings; kneeling and proposing; paying for weddings/groom prices & lists and all that (the equivalent of you starting your own company). You really can't eat your cake and have it by everything being done for you.
I don't know we still have right thinking people like this on Nairaland

The whole idea of "a man can't control me" is the reason why many ladies get kicked out of the home.

A marriage is not an institution where two people wrestle for who should be in a position of authority. By default, power is bestowed on men to be in position of authority, a leader of a family with the support of the wife. You know what happens in homes where it's the other way round.

This is the way it has been and that's the way it should be. I'm just surprised these ladies are not cool with the idea that a man should exercise authority over them. What many of them don't is that, a man having control over wife doesn't mean he will be beating her or she won't have a say in the home
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by pocohantas(f): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will quote you each time I stumble on some of your old posts cheesy

Okay, I will be careful with choice of words

Thanks for your understanding, that's why I like you...sometimes.
Nah, except I want to annoy some people intentionally, there are things I don't support...infidelity is one of them.

tosyne2much:
I don't know we still have right thinking people like this on Nairaland

The whole idea of "a man can't control me" is the reason why many ladies get kicked out of the home.

A marriage is not an institution where two people wrestle for who should be in a position of authority. By default, power is bestowed on men to be in position of authority, a leader of a family with the support of the wife. You know what happens in homes where it's the other way round.

This is the way it has been and that's the way it should be. I'm just surprised these days are not cool with the idea that a man should have control over them. What many of them don't is that, a man having control over wife doesn't mean he will be beating her or she won't have a say in the home

Not every man wants to control a woman in the name of marriage. I've met a few who don't give a fuk, just respect them. Marry the woman you can control, everyone should find his or her spec.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Nah, except I want to annoy some people intentionally, there are things I don't support...infidelity is one of them.

Not every man wants to control a woman in the name of marriage. I've met a few who don't give a fuk, just respect them. Marry the woman you can control, everyone should find his or her spec.

The emboldened is the base of it all.
A woman will go far with any man in her life if she understands that emboldened phrase!
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy op all these feminism stuff i dey always dey avoid their discussion oo cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

That first post was pointing out the sheer absurdity of trying to run a ship with 2 captains.
It doesn't work.

There are people who abuse this...that's unfortunate.
But it doesn't change the fact that at the end of the day, there HAS to be someone who makes the call for that organization.

That's why CHOOSING a leader is important.
Does the leader act like Trump? Or does he mediate and appoint the call to most skilled/relevant person?
Is the leader abusive and emotional? Or is he a rock of stability and logic?
These things lie in the quality of the leader...and in the ability of the woman to CHOOSE the right leader (and be leadable herself).
At the end of the day, this leader must be seen as "The Lead".
A marriage will not last without this understanding.

Dating is one thing, marriage is another. Not understanding this is why a lot of marriages are doomed in this generation.
I have not deviated from what I've been telling you in this thread.
And the whole point is that arrangement no longer works. Women are fighting for more rights to be equal not to be superior.

And even within the same organisational structures that you as examples, there are checks to counter abuse of power by those in position of leadership. You fail to perform as president, you are voted out, act unconstitutionally,-impeachment.
CEO- mess up? Replaced by the shareholders.

What you advocate has no place in civilised societies, maybe in North Korea, that style of leadership is akin to what you proscribe as leadership.

So tell me, what checks exist for your male leadership in marriage?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

And the whole point is that arrangement no longer works. Women are fighting for more rights to be equal not to be superior.

And even within the same organisational structures that you as examples, there are checks to counter abuse of power by those in position of leadership. You fail to perform as president, you are voted out, act unconstitutionally,-impeachment.
CEO- mess up? Replaced by the shareholders.

What you advocate has no place in civilised societies, maybe in North Korea, that style of leadership is akin to what you proscribe as leadership.

So tell me, what checks exist for your male leadership in marriage?

There you;ve gone again to the extreme end.
I think you're focused on seeing red. We won't see eye to eye on these matters.

In the mean time, when you heading out to the stripclub?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

Tell me, how do I feel about men?
@ bf/gf Jaiye level, I can only laugh. grin grin
If only you knew.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Do you know where you're actually getting it wrong? When someone says "control" or "submissiveness", what most of you think is that "So, I have to go on my knees while serving him food?; So, I have to ask for his permission before wearing my pants and bras?, So, he will cheat on me, beat me up and expect me to keep mum?" Oooooh yeah! That's where many of you get it wrong

I can subject to my woman's leading especially on a subject she is more experienced or skilled at. In fact, often times, I seek the consent and opinions of my girlfriend before taking a step because I know she's highly intelligent and logical in reasoning.

I want you to know that there's no reasonable man who just makes decisions without taking the opinions of his wife into consideration
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
What manner of useless thread is this......All these girls saying they don't belong to the kitchen......if menopause hit una....lemme see if you won't start saying otherwise
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy op all these feminism stuff i dey always dey avoid their discussion oo cheesy
Can you see the reason why most men don't ever want to wife such ladies? . They will always look for a way to twist things and turn them upside down cheesy

Very arrogant set of people!
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
What has kneeling down to serve food got to do with subjecting yourself to your husband? Or is it that you just want to argue blindly just to sound intelligent?
Can you kneel down to serve food to your wife?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

Why is it extreme?
Answer my question.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Boxer007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Linux007:
The above question have generated a lot of controversies as long as sexual politics, equality of sexes is concerned.

The feminist have always tried to persuade the world that women are powerless in the society, saying men are natural oppressors of women.
Like a popular feminist Ellen Galford would say : wives are subordinate to their husbands in the home, and outside the home, men have excluded women from political, economical and cultural power.

On counter opinion, a wise man once said : if however powerful a man may be, his powers is used to serve the woman in his life, everyman has a boss as his wife,mother or anyother woman in his life.
Men may rule the world but women rule the men who rule the world.

Nairalanders, what do tou think? Give yout opinion and reason.

Men suck diks better. Men win
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Can you kneel down to serve food to your wife?
Who be this one again? Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Nothing wey person no go see for this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Why is it extreme?
Answer my question.

I can understand a leader like Trump needing impeachment (abuse of power), but is that your mindset for every single time a leader doesn't do things YOUR WAY?
Because by that very same logic, you yourself won't be able to lead a person like you! You wouldn't last in any leadership capacity in anything.

Is your definition of "Abuse of power" = "Disagreeing with me"?

You are just projecting your own inability to lead at men, which is why you've been hell-bent on this "I expect power to be abused by men 100%" mindset..
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

Remember that leaders are there to serve the people. If you are not up to the task, you will be removed. Otherwise, why are you there?
There are also laws that govern everyone without exemption. So it's not one rule for the leader, another for the masses.
Same for male and female partnerships. Same rules/ choices for all.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

Definitely bros.
The stripclub is different from clubbing though. People don't go to the stip club to "meet" members of the opposite sex as they would in a club.
It's more like a burlesque show. People eat and stuff at the stripclub. Out here in ATL going to the stripclub is a culturally normal thing.

As long as both couples are into it, that all boils down to couple compatibility and them having fun together.

You must be fucken kiddin me brov, couples going to strip clubs together...Hilarious...Little wonder why the world's going bananas, how would such hopeless degenerates raise up healthy children and instill sound values and principles in them?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Then men shouldn't go clubbing either.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you see the reason why most men don't ever want to wife such ladies? . They will always look for a way to twist things and turn them upside down cheesy

Very arrogant set of people!
bro when i see a feminazi(feminist) i always run cheesy.u can have dem as a friend but say na relationship mba ooo cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Then men shouldn't go clubbing either.

What's my biz with either gender clubbing...I'm talking about couples clubbing...Who attends to the needs of the kids? Tell me, helpmates? But at what expense?

I could begin to break down reasons why clubbing destroys the " clubber ", but with you i wouldn't tow that line... cheesy

Enjoy the white spirits... cheesy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You must be fucken kiddin me brov, couples going to strip clubs together...Hilarious...Little wonder why the world's going bananas, how would such hopeless degenerates raise up healthy children and instill sound values and principles in them?

I agree with you, such should be toned down after serious unions.
But lemme level with you, there are more honest couples in a strip club than there are in church. I dey tell you. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by pocohantas(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Do you know where you're actually getting it wrong? When someone says "control" or "submissiveness", what most of you think is that "So, I have to go on my knees while serving him food?; So, I have to ask for his permission before wearing my pants and bras?, So, he will cheat on me, beat me up and expect me to keep mum?" Oooooh yeah! That's where many of you get it wrong

I can subject to my woman's leading especially on a subject she is more experienced or skilled at. In fact, often times, I seek the consent and opinions of my girlfriend before taking a step because I know she's highly intelligent and logical in reasoning.

I want you to know that there's no reasonable man who just makes decisions without taking the opinions of his wife into consideration

I have never mentioned kneeling to serve food, I don't know where you got that from. It's not my business how they serve food...so far they are both happy with the arrangement.

Control means, rule, command, restrain. There are women who are okay with you reminding them you will control them, marry them.
I respect a husband and his position as the head of the home, but I won't tolerate him telling me he will control me. We will control and respect each other. This is the kind of man I seek.

Every organised set has a leader, be it office, religious or family. The day a leader comes out and starts telling his subordinates "I will control you", rather than saying "we are a team, but since we need a spokesperson...I am that person", there would be chaos. Dassall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

I agree with you, such should be toned down after serious unions.
But lemme level with you, there are more honest couples in a strip club than there are in church. I dey tell you. grin

In all my life, i can tell you i rather trust secular folks than church folks...I've resolved finding a chick who agrees with working with me out the church than in it...Plus, i need some wildness abeg...Church ladies, nah, i don't say hi to them... grin Guess, what, i'm a church guy... grin
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

I can understand a leader like Trump needing impeachment (abuse of power), but is that your mindset for every single time a leader doesn't do things YOUR WAY?
Because by that very same logic, you yourself won't be able to lead a person like you! You wouldn't last in any leadership capacity in anything.

Is your definition of "Abuse of power" = "Disagreeing with me"?

You are just projecting your own inability to lead at men, which is why you've been hell-bent on this "I expect power to be abused by men 100%" mindset..
There is the saying "absolute power corrupts".

To prevent that, there is the need for checks and balances(independent) to curb this.

In the society, we have laws.
In corporations, we have external auditors, non executive board of directors who are not involved in the decision making(that is the responsibility of executive directors).
We have professional bodies providing oversight to keep these people in check in their positions of power

What is the equivalent for the power/leadership you say men should wield in marriages?
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:

bro when i see a feminazi(feminist) i always run cheesy.u can have dem as a friend but say na relationship mba ooo cheesy
Egbon Lefulefu, na the men wey go carry them put for house I pity ooo cheesy

Me sef dey always grab race the moment I don see any woman wey get "I don't take nonsense" attitude

These are ladies that are always right in their own path, they want to be in control of relationships/ marriage whereby the man will oblige to anything they do
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I have never mentioned kneeling to serve food, I don't know where you got that from. It's not my business how they serve food...so far they are both happy with the arrangement.

Control means, rule, command, restrain. There are women who are okay with you reminding them you will control them, marry them.
I respect a husband and his position as the head of the home, but I won't tolerate him telling me he will control me. We will control and respect each other. This is the kind of man I seek.

Every organised set has a leader, be it office, religious or family. The day a leader comes out and starts telling his subordinates "I will control you", rather than saying "we are a team, but since we need a spokesperson...I am that person", there would be chaos. Dassall

I twale for this babe.
She gets it!
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

I twale for this babe.
She gets it!

Well any man seeking to wield power over chics of this generation would barely last a year in marriage...I think the scales should be re-balanced...Compromise and tolerance...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is She The Highest Paid Blue Film Actress In Nigeria? (PHOTOS) / Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.