Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? (13664 Views)

What To Do If You Are An Ugly Man or woman / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Propose, buy ring, pay bride price, buy aso ebi etc grin grin

A man is the leader by placement and not by anything else...You have it in the reverse my dear..you're setting the cart before the horse...Have one billion quid, God has ordained marriage and has instituted an order that can't be thwarted...sorry, maybe next world, you'll be a male..not thing one...Comport..shaye... wink
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
IamZod:

But without Men to plant the seed, there wouldn't even be life in the first place.
One man has over a million seeds sooooo
Adam was enough grin

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Normal for those who enjoy it. The point is shared activities/shared interests.

I couldnt disagree...Guess what, i spent three hours with my niece daily for a term, she finished the best student in 8 out of 13 subjects and was second in three subjects...I rather spend time nurturing my replacement than frivolities..
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

One man has over a million seeds sooooo
Adam was enough grin

Where have you been?

Afang soup this week plz
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
DeadRat:
science Has Changed That... Children Can Be Born Without Women now... Maybe You Dont know...
For where shocked
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I couldnt disagree...Guess what, i spent three hours with my niece daily for a term, she finished the best student in 8 out of 13 subjects and was second in three subjects...I rather spend time nurturing my replacement than frivolities..
All work and no play..
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hater? You're one emotional dude. You had to view it through that prism. The fück is that? You asked who be this one in an irritating manner, and I chose to tell you who it was in the way I DEEM FIT, without any regards for you. Aren't cool with that? No one fücking cares. Get with the program mate.
Okay sir
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Where have you been?

Afang soup this week plz
Busy o na weekend I go cook soup
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

A man is the leader by placement and not by anything else...You have it in the reverse my dear..you're setting the cart before the horse...Have one billion quid, God has ordained marriage and has instituted an order that can't be thwarted...sorry, maybe next world, you'll be a male..not thing one...Comport..shaye... wink
But you know who you are talking to nah...
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

To summarise, a man is the leader because he proposes, pays for the wedding (even though, a lot of times the brides parents pay for it, sometimes even the couples themselves), buys the ring.
LMAO.

Girls, you heard it. Do all this and voila! You are fit to lead.

O That's just the start. cheesy

In a place like yankee, if he decides to divorce you, he can kick you out of the house YOU paid for and collect alimony from you for life.
He will ofcourse be bringing other women into this house to bang while you live in abject poverty in a basement/boys quarters somewhere seeing as at least 60% of your income goes to him....for life!

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown". So don't always be in a hurry to wrest leadership from people.
Everybody thinks leading is easy.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

My checker should be my wife, so long as she does it respectfully!
There is this thing we do at my office called a one-on-one. You and your manager go for a stroll or something and give praises and feedback to each other on how they handled certain things and how they can both improve.

To me, this is leadership.
But to you, you hear the word leadership, and you think "Donald Trump".
I think it's a reflection of the inner you. You need to deal with it, or you will frustrate the man God gives you.

You've summarized it.. brov

Allow me make it easier to read

My checker should be my wife, so long as she does it respectfully! Yes wife checkmate me, but please do it respectfully...Simple

To me, this is leadership., Deal with it, or you will frustrate the man God gives you.

A wife can get what the hubby gets wrong right, but should in love, pass across the message, not with a sledge hammer

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

For where shocked
experiments Are Carried Out Whereby, babies are Grown in Incubators... Did You Not Also See The Video Of A Man who Have Birth. Welcome To The Shiit Age Honey! cool
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:

its mostly efferminate men that date feminist.such men love being controlled cheesy
When ordinary ukwu pushes your mumu button tongue
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

But you know who you are talking to nah...

grin grin grin grin I'm waiting for you we'll have our talk, don't you worry...It's either you come first, or i visit first... wink
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Busy o na weekend I go cook soup

I'm coming over...please i eat plus sized chicken...the breast should be full of meat plz
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

All work and no play..

Na she has one hour play time daily, 2-3 hours study... Men, i've mentored and nurtured at least five geniuses..This formular never fails...
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

It's not about men being controlled but wielding authority, sliding back so the wife can take the lead...With trust, most marriages do this one way or the other...Don't make it feel like it's about absolute control
the ones i have seen dont look pretty.there are some feminist ladies who even take pleasure embarrassing their husband in public .u hear them calling their husband useless man or weak man or some even slap their husband over any little argument in the public view of others.some even have sex with their boyfriend in the bedroom while their husband would be in the kitchen cookingcheesy.mehn dats fuked up.i believe women should be treated equally but i resent being treated like a slave by a woman all in the name of feminism.like i said b4 its mostly effeminate men who have a thing for feminazis.just like some men having a thing for dominatrix.though dominatrix is an offshoot of feminism.bro i prefer a normal ladycheesy.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Wife's that will give hubby money to execute a project, when he returns, they stretch hand say where change...You never hear of them ?
My brother, let's be frank with ourselves, a woman will never have a peaceful home if she uses these romanceland ladies' attitudes in dealing with her husband.

For God's sake, most of the ladies are not even in relationships let alone thinking of settling down anytime soon. Can't you see how these girls express their disgusts for men due to failed relationships to the extent that they even try to discourage other young ladies from being committed, faithful and submissive to their men.

Or are these not the same ladies who claim they can't wash a man's clothes or learn how to cook delicacies for him because they don't consider themselves as maids ?
undecided

Abeg, them never ready for marriage, so arguing with them will profit you nothing

I'm out of this thread
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

O That's just the start. cheesy

In a place like yankee, if he decides to divorce you, he can kick you out of the house YOU paid for and collect alimony from you for life.
He will ofcourse be bringing other women into this house to bang while you live in abject poverty in a basement/boys quarters somewhere seeing as at least 60% of your income goes to him....for life!

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown". So don't always be in a hurry to wrest leadership from people.
Everybody thinks leading is easy.
He can only kick me out if He is the primary care giver to our kids. And in that case, YES! I will pay alimony and child maintenance.
As to my income, it depends on his age, the age of the kids and his career prospects. I would rather go for a clean break settlement and pay for the upkeep of my kids if he is awarded custody.

NEXT!
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

See this is what we say when we mean that a woman can get anything she wants from her man, so long as she realizes her strengths and uses it.
Ukwu na strength o. That ish has crumbled empires grin

Now imagine if she used that to playfully/softly sway her hubby instead of beating her chest at him and acting like an untamed gorilla. undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:

I have never mentioned kneeling to serve food, I don't know where you got that from. It's not my business how they serve food...so far they are both happy with the arrangement.

Control means, rule, command, restrain. There are women who are okay with you reminding them you will control them, marry them.
I respect a husband and his position as the head of the home, but I won't tolerate him telling me he will control me. We will control and respect each other. This is the kind of man I seek.

Every organised set has a leader, be it office, religious or family. The day a leader comes out and starts telling his subordinates "I will control you", rather than saying "we are a team, but since we need a spokesperson...I am that person", there would be chaos. Dassall
Methinks the very concept of a "Head" is pointless and meaningless. Leaders in the office bark out orders at their surbodinates. You can't question them. They CONTROL you. They boss you around. They're indeed the Head. And traditionally, this is how the family is structured---as per patriarchy. The husband is the HEAD. He has the FINAL SAY. His wife can make suggestions but can't question his decisions. In fact, the Bible made it clear that the husband is the head of the home "THE SAME WAY CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH".

So, the moment you ditch tradition and patriarchy and choose to go with equality, there's no "head". As long as he can't control you, there can be no head. Since he has no AUTHORITY over you, "Head" is a meaningless word.

I know these guys are trying to blackmail you ladies into EXPLICITLY making assertions that will make them capable of calling you rebellious wives and all that, just to blackmail you emotionally, but you shouldn't care anymore.

These guys need to stop seeing marriage as a Father-Daughter or Master-Slave relationship. That system is collapsing, and very soon, it will no longer obtain in this dispensation.

The very fact that you even have to AGREE with your husband, and give him the go ahead to be the "spokeperson" proves that he's not the "Head", since it is something you BOTH agreed on, and you can change it anytime. He's not unquestionable. And will not always have the final say---abi, what if he's saying harmful nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

haha dat one na different mattercheesy.anyway most feminist no dey carry backcheesycheesy.dem dey look like a bro with all their muscles and masculine voicecheesy.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by 2buffagain(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

He can only kick me out if He is the primary care giver to our kids. And in that case, YES! I will pay alimony and child maintenance.
As to my income, it depends on his age, the age of the kids and his career prospects. I would rather go for a clean break settlement and pay for the upkeep of my kids if he is awarded custody.

NEXT!

Then sounds like you're ready for marriage.
Just not marriage to a half-way decent/masculine man because we simple just don't play that undecided

I highly recommend lesbianism grin
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones i have seen dont look pretty.there are some feminist ladies who even take pleasure embarrassing their husband in public .u hear them calling their husband useless man or weak man or some even slap their husband over any little argument in the public view of others.some even have [b]sex with their boyfriend in the bedroom while their husband would be in the kitchen cooking:[/b]D.mehn dats fuked up.i believe women should be treated equally but i resent being treated like a slave by a woman all in the name of feminism.like i said b4 its mostly effeminate men who have a thing for feminazis.just like some men having a thing for dominatrix.though dominatrix is an offshoot of feminism.bro i prefer a normal ladycheesy.
@first bolded- abuser. Doesn't matter the gender. Should be done for emotional and physical abuse.

@second bolded- cuckold. Each to their sexual kinks as long as all parties involved are deemed legally capable of consent.

None of the above equates feminism.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin I wish there were feminist in the animal kingdom. This just reminded of a pride of lions. Let the liones try equating herself to the lion and not accord him his due respect. He will just kill her and probably kill her cubs to just to make a statement. lipsrsealed runs out of the thread b4 bitter bitches come for ma head.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones i have seen dont look pretty.there are some feminist ladies who even take pleasure embarrassing their husband in public .u hear them calling their husband useless man or weak man or some even slap their husband over any little argument in the public view of others.some even have sex with their boyfriend in the bedroom while their husband would be in the kitchen cookingcheesy.mehn dats fuked up.i believe women should be treated equally but i resent being treated like a slave by a woman all in the name of feminism.like i said b4 its mostly effeminate men who have a thing for feminazis.just like some men having a thing for dominatrix.though dominatrix is an offshoot of feminism.bro i prefer a normal ladycheesy.
My brother, I gave up when I spoke about humility, loyalty and faithfulness and a lady attacked me for demanding that from a woman, and that a woman does not to measure their value by their function to the opposite sex.

Does that mean the whole idea of feminism is that ladies also want to proudly sleep around just as some men do without being castigated ? undecided
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
2buffagain:

Then sounds like you're ready for marriage.
Just not marriage to a half-way decent/masculine man because we simple just don't play that undecided

I highly recommend lesbianism grin
Why not? It's fair. That's what I would go for so why shouldn't a man have the same.
A good reason not emotional one o.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol no make me laff, that's not feminist brov, that's a stupid woman...There's joy in marriage o...Those ones know no joy
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, let's be frank to ourselves, a woman will never have a peaceful home if she uses these romanceland ladies' attitudes into dealing with her husband.

For God's sake, most of the ladies are not even in relationships let alone thinking of settling down anytime soon. Can't you see how these girls express their disgusts for men due to failed relationships to the extent that they even try to discourage other ladies from being committed, faithful and submissive to their men.

Or are these not the same ladies who claim they can't wash a man's clothes and learn how to cook delicacies for him because they don't consider themselves as maids ?
undecided

Abeg, them never ready for marriage, so arguing with them will profit you nothing

I'm out of this thread

My brother, take three orijin bitters on me today biko...You nailed it o..They will chase away fantastic mehn God/life will send to them, no worries, in fifteen years time when depression sets in, pastors will collect tithe
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, I gave up when I spoke about humility, loyalty and faithfulness and a lady attacked me for demanding that from a woman, and that a woman does not to measure their value by their function to the opposite sex.

Does that mean the whole idea of feminism is that ladies also want to proudly sleep around just as some men do without being castigated ? undecided

1. Humility

2. Gentleness

3. Faithfullness

4.Loyalty

5. Good Natured

6. Polite

7. Calm

8. Smart

9. Intelligent

10. Not prOne to anger

A wise woman, chai..she's more difficult to find than crude oil upstairs.... grin
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Fun starts after marriage, the problem is my fun-I.Q. I've never seen clubbing as fun, i pull better stunts in the company of my buddies in my back yard...I paint the whole street red...See, Shaye, i leave a hood, the whole hood feels it...That's me...I do this without clubbing...I can't see myself finding time between work and issues to train a genius doing that crap..
Fun means different things to different people. I enjoy a good debate, will rather go to a bar and chat with mates than club.
Some don't miss their weekend grooves. Each to their forms of entertainment.
Re: Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Fun means different things to different people. I enjoy a good debate, will rather go to a bar and chat with mates than club.
Some don't miss their weekend grooves. Each to their forms of entertainment.

Well not to demonize clubbers...I really appreciate close friendships...Finding time to hang out in groups and waste time..That's my thing..Ilove fun and create my own way of fun, but clubbing, nah...I don't want evil spirits following me home... grin Trust me T.B Joshua now has a branch close to you, you can go make your verification..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Wen We Say Behnd Every Sucesful Man Is A Woman,this Is What We Mean(pics) / Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / Guys Can You Date This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.