Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? (1673 Views)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Muhammadaliyu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
My Sis Is Madly In Love With This Guy, And because Of This, The Guy Is Doing Anyhow (forming) To Her. And They Are Set To Get Married Nxt Yr. How Should I Stop Them?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
the only way you can stop it is by hanging yourself.
is more better to go down than stay alive and watch her get married to that guy

but wait oooo if they get married na u go feed two of them?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by emilyone(f): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Forming as how? Give an example of what he did that is making you concluding that he lacks manners

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by braimeddy: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
You can't do anything about it. That's what your sister saw in him that made her fall in love with him. So better mind your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Gentlevin: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
@op.....Are u d one that wants to marry him? U said he is forming , how is he forming? Your sister is not complaining and u are complaining....like say u no dey form too....

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by annie74(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
How is the guy 'forming to her' and why do you say that he doesn't have manners
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
LOL. I hope you are not one of those brothers that love their sister so much that they can't bear to see her happy with another man?
You didn't give reasons why you think the guy is not good for your sis
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Muhammadaliyu:
My Sis Is Madly In Love With This Guy, And because Of This, The Guy Is Doing Anyhow (forming) To Her. And They Are Set To Get Married Nxt Yr. How Should I Stop Them?
I get what you're saying. Your sister is in love with her fiancé while the dude is forming for her and possibly talks down on her_ that's where your "mannerless" comes in. Actually, your sis is the one loving more in the relationship and the guy knows so the attitude. Your sister knows what's best for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Spylord48: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rat poison no dy market again

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
You didn't say how he doesn't have manners. You probably just don't like the guy.

It's her choice to decide who she wants to marry, not yours.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Peachess(f): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's her marriage and not yours tho. She probably likes his character cos I'm sure she wasn't forced into the relationship. She's not blind.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
I don't see anything wrong. It her marriage and she may be capable of changing his lack of manner's
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by zaramgrand(f): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Is it your marriage?
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Muhammadaliyu(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benita27:
I get what you're saying. Your sister is in love with her fiancé while the dude is forming for her and possibly talks down on her_ that's where your "mannerless" comes in. Actually, your sis is the one loving more in the relationship and the guy knows so the attitude. Your sister knows what's best for her.
. Thanks Benita, I Gt U.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by mayorkyzo: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2017
What to do is very simple..MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Dasherz(f): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2017
please answer this questions

Are you the one getting married? if NO mind ya business

Are you the one that washes for him, cooks for him, grace his bed whenever he wants? if NO mind ya business

Are you the one he is spending on? if NO mind ya business

that should help you know what to do ..
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by nawtibownie: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Izit your marriage and forming? Please let your sister be by minding your business.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
ALL sorts of character on nl cheesy grin grin
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by iamsammie(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
At least she's getting married, some people never see who go even want to marry them talk less of getting married
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by holyboii: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
obviously many ladies are going to miss marriage this year if their attitude and mentality remains the same
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do? by Jman06(m): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op, simply advise your sister against the marriage if u think that the the guy's attitude is so intolerable. If she insists, keep your cool and allow them. When the love clears from her eyes, she will be the one crying had I known.
I have a cousin sis who's currently enduring her marriage now. When her own love was doing her, we all warned her but she didn't listen. She fell yakata for the guy's sweet mouth.

Now any of us she calls to complain simply reminds her of those days she used to cry that she must marry the guy.

(1) (Reply)

6 Etiquette Rules People Break Without Even Realizing It / Opinion Needed / Help Me On House Rent Fee In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.