Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (3345 Views)

Endowed Ladies Like This Babe Always Guarantee Full Sweetness / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Fact Endowed Ladies Are Mostly Use For Sex(pleasure) Rather As Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Cladez(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps they think the world revolve around their endowment... grin

Far from that, I think what you stated is relative and has nothing to do with just endowed ladies.
She is back grin welcome
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cladez:
She is back grin welcome
Thanks but I've been around. grin
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Cladez(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks but I've been around. grin
Urhm lemme guess..........Kimb?
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by magnificientzaz(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
feeling like you can talk, mscheeeeeew. yeye dey smell

Papiikush:

She is just fat not endowed. The picture is right there on her profile grin
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Papiikush: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
magnificientzaz:
feeling like you can talk, mscheeeeeew. yeye dey smell

Come and beat me nah undecided
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:

First of all, I am Nigerian. undecided
Being a Nigerian doesn't give you the licence to be stupid.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by dingbang(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=MhizSylvia post=61543626][/quote]prove that to me
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Malayy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizSylvia:
You are the dumb one here
fat girl with an attitude. Tueh!
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
MhizSylvia:
Over the time, I have noticed that guys who come after endowed ladies are after them for sex and
Not for a serious relationship, is it a crime to be endowed?
If you really want to hear the truth. The main reasons why endowed and extremely beautiful women rarely find true love is the inability of this group of women to choose appropriately the real partner for them among the numerous admirer.in other words, i am trying to say that the main problem is you.Try as much as possible to eradicate enticement from money and physical appearance.Cling more to the sincerity of the heart of the numerous admirer that will definitely come your way and surely I promise, you will find true love.Don't mind nairaland participant, you are really endowed and beautiful.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by ashjay001(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2017
MhizSylvia:
Over the time, I have noticed that guys who come after endowed ladies are after them for sex and

U av to be discerning. Seems u make d wrong pick, over n over again, since u always av varied choice
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by TEAMvido(m): 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
op ...... for your mind you tink you're endowed ....lol...
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by lebronn(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Oohh I see..the post is about yourself.. Guys have been coming to lick your honey pot and vanish..sorry dear..but one day u will find the one that will stay.
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by awoo47: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Papiikush:

Come and beat me nah undecided
women care alot abt dere looks
So don't mk unnecessary jokes cos dey can commit suicide angry angry
Save a life toayy grin wink
Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by Konquest: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
MhizSylvia:
^^^^^
^^^^^

grin... Not really true!

If YOU are endowed like in the
picture below... and are intelligent
and do NOT cheapen yourself, but
carry yourself with dignity...
NO man will want to use and
DUMP YOU!

1 Share

Re: Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? by BlackAdam55(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2019
MhizSylvia:

You are the dumb one here
how many Miz do we have on this fourm undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Nigerian Women Are The Real Yahoo(fraudster) / "People Are So Quick To Forget" - Twitter User, See His Ex's Epic Reply / Help, My Relationship Is About To Crash Because Of Hatred.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.