Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41590 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I wee tell you, I'm cuming. tongue

HIV is real AF cheesy

The son that fed on my breast for two years. undecided angry

Oya...already cuming lipsrsealed

Something must to kill a man. All die na die grin

Which breast did he suck? undecided I have been feeding him SMA gold since he was 7days old angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
Get out.
Let them know get in
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

If not, why not? tongue

Errrrrmmm... Just drop your number somewhere, I'll give you a call or message later.
shocked and all these while, you kept rejecting my pms cheesy

There is God oh embarassed grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Let them know get in
Madam you've been noticed.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BluntBoy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

but the man was created first. .. drop ya pinshure

No, sweetheart. I am a gentleman. It will always be after you, except when there is danger ahead.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
Madam you've been noticed.
Oga take cover Boko boys are on their way go show them what you gat
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

If not, why not? tongue

Errrrrmmm... Just drop your number somewhere, I'll give you a call or message later.

undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Oga take cover Boko boys are on their way go show them what you gat
Okay. oya give me your number.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
Okay. oya give me your number.
To do what if I may ask
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go shavetongue
waiting my beard do you? sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
yeah urs is in warri o. I wonder where mine is.
Lol. Probably in Benin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol
Like play, like play, he go turn war o cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

To do what if I may ask
who knows you might be the wife am looking for.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Manager08: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mznaett, you dropping?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by martynsnet: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
2chainzz:
who knows you might be the wife am looking for.

So that you can pen me down....... nah kolewek
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

No, sweetheart. I am a gentleman. It will always be after you, except when there is danger ahead.

Ok I give up ..

You win but I'm not posting
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

So that you can pen me down....... nah kolewek
don't have that time. pm me
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by BluntBoy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

Ok I give up ..
You win but I'm not posting
Me neither.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jigba I'm still waiting oh sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Jigba I'm still waiting oh sad

No p tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mhizv(f): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
mhizv:
embarassed
Joromi, joromi, joromi..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by smathmike(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

If not, why not? tongue

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mhizv(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Joromi, joromi, joromi..
lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
every other team continue to progress every year but ansenal continue to go the opposite direction

Ever since we reach the final ochampions league since 2003/2004 season, asernal have been on a downward movement
Wengay is still following the old format of using youth team players not knowing that if assanal want to be competitive, they should sign world class players

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Still d most handsome dude

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
who tell you say you handsometongue
Upload your pix and free my baby
do i knw u grin

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jigba:

No p tongue

the waiting fit reach the second coming of Christ.

No be you again, shabi you know won unveil the face, we they here they wait grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

undecided

kiss kiss kiss

Fwendship nikan nii lipsrsealed
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by ammyluv2002(f): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Or you don't want a scenario where

♤ 20 PM's be coming in every 20 minutes grin

Lolz! I'm not afraid of PMs...

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Raymondfayowole(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.