Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41292 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
THT80:
Too many kids and ugly dudes on this section. LOL. I'm really unimpressed.
Bro let us see yours now sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm this is serious...buh fights apart if only u could help me with part of that to pay for my momma hosp bills.. I wud be so glad.....:|:|
Another Mo'fo at it again

Guys Behind female moniker angry

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by smathmike(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
See as you fine.cheesy
I'm blushing in 3d�
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Efostick:
cool cool
under 10 grin
Not bad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
so You Can Insult Like This... I Hail Thee... As Sekxy as Thou Art... Sweetheart, abeg Tell The He-goat to Remove His Wind Shield undecided
lolz grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
He's the prey. I'm the predator. He knows how nature works. Despite his lunacy, his survival instincts are intact. grin

Lol. Real serious attention seeker
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Oyindidi(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
see why i say u be small pikin

The picture ure using is nothing self? There is one that they edited and made me bald

People have used these pictures to attack me and it didnt work cause, i still look good grin

Abeg unless u met my ex and she gave u my nude pix, there is nothing that will stop me from calling out ugly and poor

who tell you say you handsometongue
Upload your pix and free my baby
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Oyindidi(f): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
ilegendd, I want see your pix without cap, person no dey see your head no tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Oyindidi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Tahra... What are you waiting for?

Follow suit and post yours.
Go shavetongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
SingleDaddy:

shocked jeez, how many months old?.
LOL... Just pulling your legs..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Nkechi! shocked so You De Nairaland... I No Even Know Since... Hahahahaha. Na wa For You o

Nkechi? For where? Lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
ur face looks very familiar... Do u reside at warri?? Or bin there before??....
Sexybbstar u are very beautiful and congrats on that news...., lefulefu where is ur own?

smiley which news?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by hibiscus76(f): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Beautiful lady.
Thanks dear
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by hibiscus76(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fazemood:

Beta Pikin, fine na understatement, u wa finer jare wink
thanks Jare..better person

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. Real serious attention seeker
A very crazy fellow, I'm telling you.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by smathmike(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. You no see Daddy Muyiwa for this thread? shocked alakoba tongue
Smath is fine tho. kiss
tnks dear�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobodys(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

smiley which news?
saw where u said yeah to being pregnant..or did i get it wrong?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
saw where u said yeah to being pregnant..or did i get it wrong?

I was just teasing him now... Pregnant ke?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobodys(f): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=arleck post=61570495]
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobodys(f): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I was just teasing him now... Pregnant ke?
lol. Aryt then..

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by smathmike(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
lest I forget
blackhawk01 you're beautiful

smathmike you're handsome
I just made a match cheesy
tnks dear�
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys My Friend am not intrested in your story and am not touched by it
You Wanna Pay a Hospital Bill, Go Work Ur Ass Out
I Got Bills Too
Dont Start An E-begging Here, Cuz You n I Know How Fake You Are undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Angy55(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin grin
tosyne2much:
Yes it is ooo.. I ugly abi? tongue
No sir
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Nkechi? For where? Lol
its Me na... Ebubechukwudiagu Ugochukwunna undecided the Guy That Use To Barber ya head.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobodys(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

I Got Bills Too

Dont Start An E-begging Here,
Cuz You n I Know How Fake You Are undecided
yeah sure no beef dear.... At one point in life we do need help and assistance...buh u dont hav to take it soo serious on me lol i dont wish dis on me....like i said i dont wanna derail dis thread...thanks anyways and hav a nice day...smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

I Got Bills Too

Dont Start An E-begging Here,
Cuz You n I Know How Fake You Are undecided

She isn't fake. If you want to help, please do. Thanks
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
yeah sure no beef dear.... At one point in life we do need help and assistance...buh u dont hav to take it soo serious on me loli dont wish dis on me....like i said i dont wanna derail dis thread...thanks anyways and hav a nice day...smiley
That A Big Fat Story,

Still Not INTERESTED!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by SingleDaddy: 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

LOL... Just pulling your legs..
okay.

Will you replace my Ex and never ask me Y ?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
ilegendd, I want see your pix without cap, person no dey see your head no tongue
I love cap. They stole my phone camera and replaced it with a poor pixel lens, so manage this...have you seen it? I'll take it down after some minutes, see it now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

I Am A Feminist!! / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.