Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41580 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked and all these while, you kept rejecting my pms cheesy

There is God oh embarassed grin

cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Alright. It's cool if you ain't willing to help but the "shut up" was unnecessary.

Sorry about whatever shit your mother got into. Izz well.
Why Acting Nice?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
See beautiful ladies and cute guys..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

Oya...already cuming lipsrsealed

Something must to kill a man. All die na die grin

Which breast did he suck? undecided I have been feeding him SMA gold since he was 7days old angry

grin cheesy lipsrsealed

O fe ku iku obo? shocked shocked

My two oranges na tongue. SMA gold kor Cerelac nii undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

Why Acting Nice?

We can't have two mad pipu on this beautiful thread, Darling.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=smathmike post=61574489]
Gotcha.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

so u ve finally acknowledged dah ur mad

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I Hear You,
Upload Ur Picture
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
mhizv:
lol
You are beautiful..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

so u ve finally acknowledged dah ur mad

Indulging a mad person makes one mad... Only your lips and the no in your age increased, every other thing is down and weak like naira, Baeby. kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Oyindidi(f): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
do i knw u grin
I don't know you toocheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

I Hear You,

Upload Ur Picture

Uploaded earlier. smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol .. Ok o

how's the day turning out?

Fine oooo, looking forward to the weekend. smiley

Yours?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by mhizv(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
You are beautiful..
and you are cute!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Wengay is still following the old format of using youth team players not knowing that if assanal want to be competitive, they should sign world class players
yeah you are right, plus his tactics no longer suits modern day football angry

#wenger out#
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
That awkward moment when an attractive, classy lady who frequents this section goes through all the pages on this thread and realizes that she has been chatting and arguing with kids and guys way below her standard and class. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
its Me na... Ebubechukwudiagu Ugochukwunna undecided the Guy That Use To Barber ya head.

No be only chukwuma...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
thanks sis ermm how about makydebbie? Havent seen her in a while...

Uwlc hun. How is mumsie?

Maky is fine jawe, she's got much on her plate right now. She's gonna be back soon.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
nairaland its been a while.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

grin cheesy lipsrsealed

O fe ku iku obo? shocked shocked

My two oranges na tongue. SMA gold kor Cerelac nii undecided

Sweetest death ever grin dying in active service tongue

Two oranges or two gardeneggs? undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobodys(f): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Uwlc hun. How is mumsie?

Maky is fine jawe, she's got much on her plate right now. She's gonna be back soon.
mom is okay. She wud soon be perfectly fine..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Odes202:
wink

This is the only female photo on this thread that deserves a positive remark. The rest were terribly unappealing to the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

kiss kiss kiss

Fwendship nikan nii lipsrsealed

Better grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Indulging a mad person makes one mad... Only your lips and the no in your age increased, every other thing is down and weak like naira, Baeby. kiss
Hahhaha.....Like u af seen me b4....but can I ask u a question
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah you are right, plus his tactics no longer suits modern day football angry

#wenger out#

Lolzzz.....Apart from Ozil and Sanchez....which other player can he rely on
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Hahhaha.....Like u af seen me b4....but can I ask u a question

Nope undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Nope undecided
Why do u keep talking about my lips....Have I ever talked about u b4...I guess u should stop it
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

Better grin

Hian! Jelouxy jelouxy jelouxy tongue tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hian! Jelouxy jelouxy jelouxy tongue tongue

Is it your jelouxy? undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Why do u keep talking about my lips....Have I ever talked about u b4...I guess u should stop it

Mstcheeeeew. Is like your brain was on strike when you quoted me with your subtle jab abi?

Wooz, grow up and come back. undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
comradespade:

Is it your jelouxy? undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Our jelouxy tongue kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LisaAnne(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (48) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.