Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41237 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Exactly the way to go bro! Enjoy, nothing does you grin grin grin
You be my nigga na. grin grin grin

Are you Catholic? Let's go to the church and confess our sins to the priest. We committed murder today. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by DwayneGy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Are you Catholic? Let's go to the church and confess our sins to the priest. We committed murder today. grin

No words cheesy lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

No words cheesy lol
Abi nah. May God forgive us for we knew not what we were doing. grin

How was your day? smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Abi nah. May God forgive us for we knew not what we were doing. grin

How was your day? smiley

My day is fine, cheesy cheesy lol I had to bold that part before quoting.
It was just too hot, lol,
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Speak on it!...we sure did cheesy

Am in church already with her, she forces me every friday, she wants me to be a better future husby to her!!! So i don't be a fool at fortygrin cheesy,

Anyways, the touch of the holyspirit fastly got its hold on me and am so responding to treatment at the momentgrin grin grin

Make sure you go, and stop toasting those beauties grin cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Let me say it like this, what's up tonight? I'm bored. smiley
Nothing much.No fun threads.embarassedsad
'Cept you wanna spice things up.cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:
Zandhazaraz, wait o, na babe wey i dey nurture u dey chyke.tarah no gree for am oo
Must you always think dirty?tongue

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Daeylar:

My day is fine, cheesy cheesy lol I had to bold that part before quoting.
It was just too hot, lol,
I hate bullies---and I find an arrogant idiot very disgusting. At least, I can still tolerate an arrogant person of substance. But you need to be scorched with a red iron for being arrogant and empty. undecided

But seriously, do you think it's cool for someone of that age to engage in the kind of shiit he does?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you still dont wanna call and you wont let me call angry

dasher.z i'm tryna call you back but it keeps saying unreachable....sad
You sure about that?I must've called at least 50times this week.cheesycheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Must you always think dirty?tongue
My mind is a finely well-polished one, on the contrary it is not bad to think dirty grin grin

Don't think i did not see your subtle jab yesterday ooo sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

My mind is a finely well-polished one, on the contrary it is not bad to think dirty grin grin

Don't think i did not see your subtle jab yesterday ooo sad
Subtle jab nibo?cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Speak on it!...we sure did cheesy

Am in church already with her, she forces me every friday, she wants me to be a better future husby to her!!! So i don't be a fool at fortygrin cheesy,

Anyways, the touch of the holyspirit fastly got its hold on me and am so responding to treatment at the momentgrin grin grin

Make sure you go, and stop toasting those beauties grin cheesy
grin Hahahaha. You're some dude, mayne. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tahra:
Nothing much.No fun threads.embarassedsad 'Cept you wanna spice things up.cheesy
Me sef have no idea what to do. cry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by cris07(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dis is it...

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Pearl005(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mine

4 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Me sef have no idea what to do. cry
How can Almightyyy Allah run out of ideas?cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Mtcheew lol u’re so arrogant grin
arrogant you think so?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Daeylar(f): 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I hate bullies---and I find an arrogant idiot very disgusting. At least, I can still tolerate an arrogant person of substance. But you need to be scorched with a red iron for being arrogant and empty. undecided

But seriously, do you think it's cool for someone of that age to engage in the kind of shiit he does?

No I don't think so, I don't like bullying at all.
Was thinking he was going to bring up evidence but he just kept talking in circles.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Yareema22(m): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2017
...dis is mine

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
How can Almightyyy Allah run out of ideas?cheesy
Hahaha. As long as one hasn't become fully divine, there will be times when one loses soul contact with the domain of light. grin

Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

No I don't think so, I don't like bullying at all.
Was thinking he was going to bring up evidence but he just kept talking in circles.
You'll see, he's still gonna accuse someone else, like the dumbass he is.

He's already accusing the other guy of being my alternate. You couldn't make up this kind of lunacy and stupidity. grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Mznaett: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Toshiba49ja:
Lol grin I'm yet to travel to Akwa-Ibom state o Yea, I'm from Kwara.

OK o... Take care cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Hahaha. As long as one hasn't become fully divine, there will be times when one loses soul contact with the domain of light. grin

Good morning. How was your night?
Lol,you never run out of answers.cheesy

Morning.Night was not too good jare.sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
Lol,you never run out of answers.cheesy
Morning.Night was not too good jare.sad
Errr..... Why?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Cherlene(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
You cannot answer me this rudely.. IF gorgeous and elegant ladies like lalas247 rokiatu cherlene edwife have never given me rude answers.. i see no reason, why you should be rude to me.. Have a nice day..

shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
You sure about that?I must've called at least 50times this week.cheesycheesy

cheesy
yea 50..........25 in ur dreams and 25 in ur imagination tongue

g'morning
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy yea 50..........25 in ur dreams and 25 in ur imagination tongue
g'morning
No.sad For real.cheesy A female is always answering.lipsrsealed
Morning
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by nelson7777: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by nelson7777: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tahra:
No.sad For real.cheesy A female is always answering.lipsrsealed

Morning

lmao.........now you wanna put me on da spot light bah cheesy

okay i promise, when next you call no lady would answer it......................i'm waiting tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mznaett:

OK o... Take care cheesy
Yes o, Thanks.
Care to visit kwara?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.