Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (55250 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by lonelydora: 4:29am On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder the number of dms he has received since he posted that. Haha, some ladies will be fighting for this with the same lame excuse "who no like better thing?".. Kwantinue!

Better send application now. God lifts people from dustbin. grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by moshino(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

This guy doesn't “need” girls.

He has long passed that level.

He has the resources to fornicate a bazillion smoking hotties.

How do you know he has "resources" for sure?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by tballeyy(m): 4:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Some. Thing is wrong. With this man, show us. Ur full picture
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2017
He has created a puzzle problem for himself and it will rather complicate his lack of self-confidence, woman phobia syndrome. He surely get taste of what he deserve @ the end.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 19, 2017
he should say he is looking 4 another gold digger to play with
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
This one don tire for oloshos, I guess it's time to go for responsible ladies and destroy them too. cheesy

nd you think this is the best way to advertise yo responsible ladies? 9.5/10 replies would still be the ones he is tunning from
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by judgedredd22(m): 5:51am On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
lemme goan try my luck. off to insta!

by the time you come back, these your fine breasts go don flat finish like bathroom slippers!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by judgedredd22(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2017
gloria34:
he should say he is looking 4 another gold digger to play with

do you know how to dig? cheesy
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Coldfeets: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's looking for who to use

I don't trust people like this

Really?

Please stop deceiving thyself.

You and I know the real reason why you wouldn't 'try your luck' with him is simply because you already know that you can NEVER measure up to his demands.

So, it's not about trust.

I think it's more about insecurity on your part. wink
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

do you know how to dig? cheesy
lol, don't go there. there's a difference between demanding and gold digging.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by judgedredd22(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2017
gloria34:
lol, don't go there. there's a difference between demanding and gold digging.

ok now! come let's dig together! grin grin grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by tk4rd: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
shocked can't wait to send him a DM who's with me
Dey there dey make noise on Nairaland.. Ladies are already sending DMs, and you are here still "waiting" for wat I no know
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by tk4rd: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
lemme goan try my luck. off to insta!
May your luck shine bright this time....
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

ok now! come let's dig together! grin grin grin
oya carry ur how let's go
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Ogbehadanyel(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Towncrier247:
Billionaire Real Estate developer, Sijibomi Ogundele aka Sujimoto is looking to settle down soon and is in search of the lucky lady. He took to his IG page to say he hopes to find true love before Christmas and when he does, the lady will get a house in Banana Island and a Rolls Royce. Ladies, are you interested? Send him a DM now!
BRO, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FINDING TRUE LOVE, U CAN ONLY PRAY TO GOD FOR A LADY DAT WILL AV D FEAR OF GOD IN HA. D ONLY TRUE LOVE I KNOW Z IN JESUS! SEEK HIM AND EVRYTIN SHAL BE YOURS. ONE LOVE SIR[color=#990000]
Towncrier247:
Billionaire Real Estate developer, Sijibomi Ogundele aka Sujimoto is looking to settle down soon and is in search of the lucky lady. He took to his IG page to say he hopes to find true love before Christmas and when he does, the lady will get a house in Banana Island and a Rolls Royce. Ladies, are you interested? Send him a DM now!
BRO, THERE IS NOTHING L
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by nnokwa042(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder the number of dms he has received since he posted that. Haha, some ladies will be fighting for this with the same lame excuse "who no like better thing?".. Kwantinue!
woa young lady re u bobrisky twin sister? u so much look like her or him
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:36am On Oct 19, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
real estate business men borrow money for these projects,they don't use their money. do you think it's that easy to build sky scraper? Even the almighty Donald Trump that's real estate god to these guys and far ahead of them borrows money to erect his buildings,read wikipedia. so, STILESGANG is absolutely right,Nigerians call anybody that's rich with fine cars and ride billionaire these days. even many of these guys ain't even naira billionaires not to talk of dollar billionaire,even though being naira billionaire is much easier to achieve these days due to the devaluation of naira,1 billion naira of today is like equivalent of 200million naira of early 2000's,you are the type that would believe 30billion dollars or naira is truly sitting in Davido's account

have you forgotten Aliko dangote borrowed money,otedola also borrowed money.

The rich people dont use their own money, they use (OPM) other peoples money that's the rule.

It you want to make money you use other peoples money. Am a Quantity surveyor so I know what I am talking about.

In real estate you either borrow money from the bank or you sell off plan.(what makes you a billionaire is your profit margin when you sell one unit of apartment.)

See I have met this guy one on one so I know what I am talking about.

I dont need to google donald trump, I have his book with me.

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by crunchyg: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2017
motun2017:
lol single to stupor
Stop lying against me abeg
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Slayer2: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:
He's just a player.

He never ready to settle down.

Looking for girls to fucvk and dump.

See his head like frying pan.

Lwkmd o, Alexy all these for only that guy. Kai

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Sike(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2017
alexialin:
He's just a player.
He never ready to settle down.
Looking for girls to fucvk and dump.
See his head like frying pan.
hahaha. Frying pan indeed.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by InfinixMine: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't need it.. Others can apply.

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by 9japrof(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's looking for who to use

I don't trust people like this

How is having mutual sex with a lady called usage?

Madam 2018�� is fast approaching, emancipate from this mental slavery
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Olu317(m): 6:44am On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don't need it.. Others can apply.
Truthfully, extremely few ladies will refuse such temptations. Wish you favour though, if you are genuine.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2017
He shouldn't find on the internet; he should be going out to events or try charity places , he should go low-key n before u know it, he will get his spec
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by raymondFirstborn(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2017
STILESGANG:
Lol.Educate yourself.Everyone on the island knows that Mr siji is a scammer http://thecitypulsenews.com/discover-sujimoto-the-fraudulent-property-merchant/

Lol, so you believe what they wrote.

See if your chanced lets me Up, I would drive you to his office at Ikoyi so you can meet him and see who he is.

The fact is this guy is young and is making Legit money off real estate. I dont know who you are but I know you have never touched N20m in your life.

His company recently won an international award, If he really is a scam would he get international recognition?

I guess you dont know what it means to even think of building a sky scraper.When you people see Young guys making money you say its "scam" or "jazz". I dont blame you its the Nigerian mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by livinbygrace: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
real estate business men borrow money for these projects,they don't use their money. do you think it's that easy to build sky scraper? Even the almighty Donald Trump that's real estate god to these guys and far ahead of them borrows money to erect his buildings,read wikipedia. so, STILESGANG is absolutely right,Nigerians call anybody that's rich with fine cars and ride billionaire these days. even many of these guys ain't even naira billionaires not to talk of dollar billionaire,even though being naira billionaire is much easier to achieve these days due to the devaluation of naira,1 billion naira of today is like equivalent of 200million naira of early 2000's,you are the type that would believe 30billion dollars or naira is truly sitting in Davido's account

You are making sense,but the guy his rich.Suji is one of the biggest landlond in Ikoyi.He has over ten mansions on a particular street in Ikoyi alone,though he comes from a remote area in Agege.Lagos but he is super rich now.Its not easy rolling with Otedola at that stage.Moreover,he is presently sponsoring Olajumoke"s children and gave them a three bedroom apartment.

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by toastedbread: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
adajoe555 come see o. the guy wants to renew his contract by december end.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by MrHenshaw: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
you can try ur luck

maybe he is blind. who knws

Who told you she has not applied already.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by MrHenshaw: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
shocked can't wait to send him a DM who's with me

All the best !
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Meritocracy: 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
He can't use his brain he used to get money to find a true love. Does he think money can buy love, he's using his hand to create trouble by promising house and roll Royce for true love since true love is never written on face, he can only get getto girl by doing this and only God knows how many hole he had dig in finding true love.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by adajoe555: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
toastedbread:
adajoe555 come see o. the guy wants to renew his contract by december end.

lol, his not my spec
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by prof22(m): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2017
mdee1:
hmm... ladies be careful o
the painful part of this are d married women, engaged that are applying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.