Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (55251 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by mrdino(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Here's how naija girls gonna slide into his dm

Application for the role of wife as advertised.

Dear Sir,
My name is ******. I am applying for the role of wife as advertised.
Sir, I wouldn't lie to you because I can never lie to my future husband. I am 34 years of age (age is just a number na), light in complexion (I didn't bleach ooo, just that my natural colour didn't rhyme). I can cook all sort of dishes and delicacies (indomie and eggs, indomie and fish, water and indomie, oil and indomie etc).

Sir, I am willing to go to any length to fulfill your sexual desires (I am still a virgin ooo). I have zero experience but I have a rich imagination so don't be surprised if I come off as being experienced during the match and did I forget to mention that you shouldn't expect to see blood (not all virgins bleed).

With this few points of mine. I hope I have been able to convince you that I am not your regular omo tikabodi.
Yours Faithfully,
Your Future wife

Murdereeeeeeeeeer!
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by mrdino(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Here's how naija girls gonna slide into his dm

Application for the role of wife as advertised.

Dear Sir,
My name is ******. I am applying for the role of wife as advertised.
Sir, I wouldn't lie to you because I can never lie to my future husband. I am 34 years of age (age is just a number na), light in complexion (I didn't bleach ooo, just that my natural colour didn't rhyme). I can cook all sort of dishes and delicacies (indomie and eggs, indomie and fish, water and indomie, oil and indomie etc).

Sir, I am willing to go to any length to fulfill your sexual desires (I am still a virgin ooo). I have zero experience but I have a rich imagination so don't be surprised if I come off as being experienced during the match and did I forget to mention that you shouldn't expect to see blood (not all virgins bleed).

With this few points of mine. I hope I have been able to convince you that I am not your regular omo tikabodi.
Yours Faithfully,
Your Future wife

Lol. Murdereeeeeeeeeer!
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by letusbepieces: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
tylesh:
If I hear....

I have missed u... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by Shukran(f): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2017
� women you are wonderfully made. His DM is busy...

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
tylesh:
If I hear....
Go and try your luck
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by girl4rmspace(f): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
jaxxy:
I like sujimoto and follow his posts on ig bt this is Lame and ridiculous. Who finds true love like this. Unless he just wants sm attention after his pervious relationship with u know who ended b4 it started. Ask Zuckerberg how he found true love and drop the act already. Girl4rmspace dis guy is giving out a rolls to a lady so i cant apply and quite charming i must say.. wink

Ok ive just been enlightened it may be to promote his biz again or catch prey. Terrible Lol

Lol u wanted me to go for him?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol u wanted me to go for him?

Personally speaking Hell nAh! Bt i think a gal shud go for wat she likes bt smtmes those things are in special and unpredictable packages. Haven't seen u arrnd lately. Lol
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by girl4rmspace(f): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2017
jaxxy:

Personally speaking Hell nAh! Bt i think a gal shud go for wat she likes bt smtmes those things are in special and unpredictable packages. Haven't seen u arrnd lately. Lol

Been busy. Hope business is going well?
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Been busy. Hope business is going well?

I get it. Biz is good. Gets abit more active dis time of the year onward. People coming back to visit and even those here usually wana get smtn new or make a change.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by WaleOsu(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2017
motun2017:
lemme goan try my luck. off to insta!
he wont reply your dm,but I will grin
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by motun2017(f): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2017
WaleOsu:
he wont reply your dm,but I will grin
hehe
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by girl4rmspace(f): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2017
jaxxy:

I get it. Biz is good. Gets abit more active dis time of the year onward. People coming back to visit and even those here usually wana get smtn new or make a change.

Glad to hear that. More money to you
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Glad to hear that. More money to you

Thank you dear. Appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.