Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (3193 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

I respect that

Is it time for step 2? cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Physic.... The dude would use over half of his time (period) to tell useless stories... Most times he would ask us to wait for extra class after closing hour. I and my twin sis would jejely leave the class sometimes before his arrival, with his boring stories. Sec.. Furthermaths... He hardly comes to teach, and his exam questions are something else.
so My Sugarcane Too Was Havin Problems In School sad
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Alecssander(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
i never for once like yoruba and i never passed it though out school, i also didnt really care about english mostly phonetics i thought it was a waste of time
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
so My Sugarcane Too Was Havin Problems In School sad
Hahahaha.. Bitter leaf not sugarcane. Lol.. You should be sleeping by now!
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
you hate history
You hate fucking history cheesy
One of my fucking favorite subject cheesy
Depends on where you live I guess. British history is boring AF
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Computer science, our teacher follow mek me hate dat subject till date. so irritating nd boring. if she dey teach everybody go just the sleep. as she dey enter class naso me go just the comot.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:

Depends on where you live I guess. British history is boring AF
smiley oh you studied British history ?

Hmm
I enjoy world history i.e world war 1 and 2, cold war, history of the middle east (golf war) Ottoman empire stories

American history (American civil war)

Africa history: slave trade, tribal history , Nigerian history etc

I guess there is little of British history in world war 1and 2...if nothing northern alliance btw America and the British that stopped Hitler in world war two

British history and its battle with Napoleon...the battle that gave birth to the first British army grin and so on, and so forth
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Physics

Because I disliked the teacher.
Same here. I kind of think Physics is harder than Maths 'cause all Mathematical formulas are universal while some Physic questions could make one run mad. grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Same here. I kind of think Physics is harder than Maths 'cause all Mathematical formulas are universal while some Physic questions could make one run mad. grin

Okay.. I'd rather eat a protein bar than read a physics note book.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

lazy ass grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

cheesy grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by LoRdCaT(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:
Mathematics Chemistry Physics Agriculture....
Ah! Why did you bother going to school?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Is it time for step 2? cheesy
game master cheesy .. that step is for later
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by yhemster(m): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2017
It was Yoruba. The teacher felt too important. I just decided not to be bothered with the "ami" on my writings.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
game master cheesy .. that step is for later

Its not a game undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 12:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lazy ass grin

undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 1:35am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its not a game undecided
Ok. . then what is it cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 2:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

Ok. . then what is it cheesy

I'm tryna take a peak into your nature...

See how how deep you are undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:06am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

No wonder you've got that Rihanna forehead undecided

Too much book dey inside grin
chaiembarassed. ... cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Ladyjumong(f): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

undecided
aaaah, sumbori can nt play with u undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Blackhawk01: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2017
yhemster:
It was Yoruba. The teacher felt too important. I just decided not to be bothered with the "ami" on my writings.

You're not alone. Still know nothing about the "ami".
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Pinkfriday(f): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
Economics ... those graphs irked me out
Economics is fun naa.. my favorite subject.. I hated Yoruba language, it was my "sleep in class pill"

1 Like

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Amarabae(f): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2017
physics, that subject was so boring to me. I slept mostly in its class but shockingly got it B in waec.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Tuham:

Yoruba is very sweet nah.. Infact if ah no read am, ah go score well well.
Na Geography be my foe back then
sweet Ke... Abeg O
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
Maths embarassed once the teacher enters class automatic headache comes.

Igbo language was for copying notes or sleeping, cos I never understood what the teacher said.
hahahahaha automatic Headache
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
Economics ... those graphs irked me out
didnt Like It But I Passed It
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm tryna take a peak into your nature...

See how how deep you are undecided
peak into my nature. . wow someone sounds quite curious
correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

peak into my nature. . wow someone sounds quite curious
correct me if I'm wrong
You're actually spot on, mami wink

Sleep well?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

You're actually spot on, mami wink

Sleep well?
I sure had a sound sleep. . you?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
I sure had a sound sleep. . you?

Yea I did, though I slept hopeful you'll let me take the next step wink
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yea I did, though I slept hopeful you'll let me take the next step wink

cheesy ... the next step is so far off what I wish for on nairaland. ... I won't send a reply if you do take the step
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

cheesy ... the next step is so far off what I wish for on nairaland. ... I won't send a reply if you do take the step

There goes my physics classes... sad

Isn't there a back door? There has to be a way cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful? / Reverend Sister Gives The Convent A Boot After Finding Love / How To Handle A Controlling Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.