Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (3195 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

one of my favorite subjects

Can you teach me? embarassed
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
further maths
never Had A Book For It... Stopped Attendin The Class After First Term
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Rompio(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Baba, na geography oooo......

But at times chemistry cos na corner they take us that subject for the first term in ss1
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Government..............the dude never teaches but gives us the exam questions before the examz starts so we'd all pass and it'll appear like he teaches well..........i hated the historical bullshiiit too

edo.......i swear on my dick that i always slept during that subject........the bros no even send us before.............it was almost like they forced him to teach it

and lastly

biology.........the idiot school appointed a pastor to teach biology..........a fvcking pastor.............i missed all the reproduction talks becos of this.........may thunder fire that school and its authorities angry
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
Can you teach me? embarassed
you know you'll pay right
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
patosky3310:

My best subjects
Eya...
My maths note doesn't go home with me till exam period.i so hated it..
My teacher taught maths like he's doing magic, just seconds and we'll see the answer on the board.

Chemistry and physics... One note, because the two teachers were nothing to write home about..

Agriculture... Baba like woman,he no dey use eyes see all those SS3 babes way they hot, we even knew his sugar baby in our class...

I never failed them tho, but my grades were low... But the rest ,I was always active....

It hurts me, that am really not good with it o.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
you know you'll pay right

In cash or kind? grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:
In cash or kind? grin
both ways won't be a bad idea
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Mine Is Yoruba... Not A Single Word Was Makin Sense to Me undecided ... Two Of My Friends Never Had A Note Book For it And Always Fell Asleep. I Had Note Book But It Was Never Complete Through my Schoolin

Yoruba is very sweet nah.. Infact if ah no read am, ah go score well well.

Na Geography be my foe back then
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

both ways won't be a bad idea

Now I'm wondering how we'll have those classes if your DM isn't slippery sad
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

dude got my favorite subjects too cheesy you're just nerdy

nerd richie at ur service grin grin cool

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nerd richie at ur service grin grin cool

since you're at my service ... can I get the pic now? plsss not a full pic this time just any one you snapped recently
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Now I'm wondering how we'll have those classes if your DM isn't slippery sad
You're smart think of something
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

only you? cheesy cheesy...............you must be one of dem typical purest art students cheesy cheesy

remove agric and you'd get my best 3 subjects then cool................anyways did you hate them or they just didnt click
Na only me Waka come o...
Maths... It didn't click, I always had this headache and felt sleepy.

Chem... I had always knew where i belong (art) so i didn't stress my head too much.

Physical.. He was my school welfare condinator...so he had no time for us... Just note, note and more note.
(so they didn't click).
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yoruba angry ; one funny pastor called pastor oni made the subject more difficult to pass than further mathematics... angry

I didn't really like physics sad even though I was pretty average there but I hardy read or revise in my secondary school days so it came back to haunt me

My favorite was geography...i was so good in that subject then grin

Economics...I just find the demand and supply shii so interesting grin
Mathematics to certain extent undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

since you're at my service ... can I get the pic now? plsss not a full pic this time just any one you snapped recently

cheesy cheesy...........you never give up huh cheesy

but i cant get access to the pics for now cos they're on my phone and its currently switched off embarassed................tomorrow.......i promise smiley

meanwhile you've gat anymore request cos nerd richie issa 'bout to retire for the night cool
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy...........you never give up huh cheesy

but i cant get access to the pics for now cos they're on my phone and its currently switched off embarassed................tomorrow.......i promise smiley

meanwhile you've gat anymore request cos nerd richie issa 'bout to retire for the night cool

I know who she is. .. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. just to be sure before I tell
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:

Na only me Waka come o...
Maths... It didn't click, I always had this headache and felt sleepy.

Chem... I had always knew where i belong (art) so i didn't stress my head too much.

Physical.. He was my school welfare condinator...so he had no time for us... Just note, note and more note.
(so they didn't click).

same way i always knew from my pre-kg days that i wasnt cut out for art or social science................

What about biology.......surely you couldnt have hated all 5 science courses..............do you?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
trustyshoess:
Physics....i got good grades at it but I hated it so much which is weird considering how much i love maths
Also hated history....ugh
you hate history
You hate fucking history cheesy
One of my fucking favorite subject cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

I know who she is. .. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. just to be sure before I tell

cheesy cheesy
warning: try to keep an open mind, dont over-look little details and dont rule out the possibility of it being someone you least expect or you'd just keep walking in circles.............

Lemme go suck some cucumbers before i sleep smiley
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
warning: try to keep an open mind, dont over-look little details and dont rule out the possibility of it being someone you least expect or you'd just keep walking in circles.............

Lemme go suck some cucumbers before i sleep smiley
Ok goodnight friend

#kisses
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

same way i always knew from my pre-kg days that i wasnt cut out for art or social science................

What about biology.......surely you couldnt have hated all 5 science courses..............do you?
Nah..
Biology was sweet.. My teacher was a pastor's wife, but she taught us reproduction very well, even when she tried omitting some part, the spoilt guys and girls always wanted more...

I liked her, she was homely, warm, she was a friend and a mother to all, her class was always interesting and fun, even all the not too bright ones in the class, were trying when it comes to biology..

A teacher's attitude to her students will either make them like the course or hate it... When they fall in love with you, your subject seems interesting and will always want more....
So it was one among my best subject..
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Physic.... The dude would use over half of his time (period) to tell useless stories... Most times he would ask us to wait for extra class after closing hour. I and my twin sis would jejely leave the class sometimes before his arrival, with his boring stories. Sec.. Furthermaths... He hardly comes to teach, and his exam questions are something else.
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
You're smart think of something

I just did.

Did I do it right? grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:

Ok goodnight friend

#kisses

friendly kisses sad

i make do with that grin grin

have a splendid night rest bae kiss tongue

1 Share

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

I just did.

Did I do it right? grin
scary move cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Divay22:

Nah..
Biology was sweet.. My teacher was a pastor's wife, but she taught us reproduction very well, even when she tried omitting some part, the spoilt guys and girls always wanted more...

I liked her, she was homely, warm, she was a friend and a mother to all, her class was always interesting and fun, even all the not too bright ones in the class, were trying when it comes to biology..

A teacher's attitude to her students will either make them like the course or hate it... When they fall in love with you, your subject seems interesting and will always want more....
So it was one among my best subject..

wow!!!
You really did love Biology o (or should i say reproduction cheesy)

and yeah you right............it all depends on the teacher.........................all thanks to our pastor's wife for at least making you like one of our courses grin grin

anyways goodnight and have a wonderful night rest cool
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Physics.sad
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
scary move cheesy

Yea, I was weary at some point, but I had to man the fück up angry
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!!!
You really did love Biology o (or should i say reproduction cheesy)

and yeah you right............it all depends on the teacher.........................all thanks to our pastor's wife for at least making you like one of our courses grin grin

anyways goodnight and have a wonderful night rest cool
And you too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yea, I was weary at some point, but I had to man the fück up angry
I respect that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Somali/nigerian Wedding? / Dear Guys: On The Issue Of Hygiene. / Loved Up Photo Of A Couple In Abuja That Is Trending For The Wrong Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.