Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? (3203 Views)

What Are Those Things That Drives You Crazy When Having Sex With A Girl / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

There goes my physics classes... sad

Isn't there a back door? There has to be a way cheesy
Lol .... how's the gbedu for ya bro's wedding gonna be na
shey nairaland members won't join?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

Lol .... how's the gbedu for ya bro's wedding gonna be na
shey nairaland members won't join?

There won't be a wedding anymore..
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

There won't be a wedding anymore..
because the wedding is over. . thanks to ya pic
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
because the wedding is over. . thanks to ya pic
She passed on few days ago.

Way to change the subject undecided
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

She passed on few days ago.

Way to change the subject undecided
what a joke man ... grin almost got me
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:
what a joke man ... grin almost got me

LOL, its true. Sad but true.

It's on my siggy, isn't it?
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, its true. Sad but true.

It's on my siggy, isn't it?
OMG!!! had to search for the pre wedding thread read it again condolences to your bro. .. crazy sad event
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by IamSINZ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dasherz:

OMG!!! had to search for the pre wedding thread read it again condolences to your bro. .. crazy sad event

Crazy as hell!

Thanks sad
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Dasherz(f): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamSINZ:

Crazy as hell!

Thanks sad
You welcome cheesy
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by nuelzz04(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wanna kill my vibe.. ..biology

Wanna bore me economics grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:
Mathematics Chemistry Physics Agriculture....
lol jost goan study aquaculture
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
DanXplore:

lol
jost goan study [/b]aquaculture[b]
What's that undecided
Abeg i am sick at the moment..
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

What's that undecided
Abeg i am sick at the moment..

Study of fish, crab, octopus etc
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Divay22(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
DanXplore:

Study of fish, crab, octopus etc
cheesy
So that's what you're studying.. It's nice grin grin
Re: Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:
cheesy So that's what you're studying.. It's nice grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos) / Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed / Tyrese Gibson And His Pregnant Wife Bare Nearly All In Sexy Maternity Shoot(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.