Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

She Wants To Ruin Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Ruin Me (32087 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Hum2020: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
you said that you don't know who give her your wife number you surprise me because you should know that your wife friends did that as well as your own friend did all that ,also I hope you have not promise her marriage if you do just day sorry if not move on with your life.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by TrumpDonald2: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
I once loved a girl who was on IT in a firm i was a manager, we both went along until her ex came back in full swing to whisk her away from me. I pleaded her not to leave me but she did, I went ma way, later found a girl who i felled for, I went for her marriage introduction on 1st october this year.

Oga no need to add 'ed'.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by sogud(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
I once loved a girl who was on IT in a firm i was a manager, we both went along until her ex came back in full swing to whisk her away from me. I pleaded her not to leave me but she did, I went ma way, later found a girl who i felled for, I went for her marriage introduction on 1st october this year. She's currently pregnant for me but ma ex on getting the news of my introduction has been on my neck, she calls and text at night and has vowed to destroy ma marriage claiming i dumped her which is not true. Two days ago she called and embarassed my wife calling her "a husband snatcher" and treatening thunder & brimstone. I have calmed down my wife but am still confused who gave her my wife's number. Am i being betrayed? What should i do?

Bro calm down, notin is goin to hapen,as long as ur wife is nw aware n u ve calm her down, u jst relax n c wat ur x will do...for mre advice contact dis nmber 08063588264..
God bless ur marriage.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by toastedbread: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
she's threatening fire and brimstone? tell her the sulphuric demons of hades will devour her if she dares you. how long do you want to keep changing your wifes number?
face that biatch and put her where she belongs.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by godofuck231: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
I once loved a girl who was on IT in a firm i was a manager, we both went along until her ex came back in full swing to whisk her away from me. I pleaded her not to leave me but she did, I went ma way, later found a girl who i felled for, I went for her marriage introduction on 1st october this year. She's currently pregnant for me but ma ex on getting the news of my introduction has been on my neck, she calls and text at night and has vowed to destroy ma marriage claiming i dumped her which is not true. Two days ago she called and embarassed my wife calling her "a husband snatcher" and treatening thunder & brimstone. I have calmed down my wife but am still confused who gave her my wife's number. Am i being betrayed? What should i do?

Trauma wife, u better run, abi ur grand mother and mama no tell u? If a woman has left u, she will leave again!
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
MCzubby247:

my lalas, long time have seen you around! where have you been?
was using my latest goggles to search for you.
you're always on point
Hey u , long time cheesy
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
wickyyolo:

Only a Coward lives in Fear.
If have top business n politicians who knows my number then I will change it ?? Nahhh

Advise that dude to meet that bitch , choke her and cut her head off
Easy o
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
supersystemsnig:

So this is how you plan on treating me...Hope kor, Love ni... Who packed off and left? So the guy should wait for eternity abi? Abi sampling all the protein she could get for two years wants to give my brother damaged engine, if i pinch you
Haha grin
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Angy55:

He doesn't need to change his number because of a bitch. He should just block her number, if she likes let her change her number a million times, he should keep blocking the numbers. True caller app is there to block unwanted callers and msgs.
Well U’ve given him the 1million solution cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by awuf2008: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Since she is the one that dumped you, pls ignore her and if she persist, then report her to the police. And pls never fall for any of her antiques and if do, u are finish. Good luck.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by daclemx: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:

Bros sorry, but I feel like slapping you small. This is no story na. Please tell her to come then arrest her. Tell the police she is threatening your life. do this and I no go slap you again. smiley but seriously, this one no be issue na bro.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by daddio(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:

Did you ever made mention of this to the one you are planning to tie the knot with?
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by CioAngels(f): 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Just like others have said, charge your wife's number for now, unfortunately, no money anywhere i would have suggested you change abode. I hope you did not tell her you will take her back if her former ex should mess up again, but if even you did and before then you found a wife, so? If you did not, reassure your wife she will be fine. There are some women who are terrible lairs and whatever they say people believe them and they are ready to ruin any relationships for their own advantage. Should i say you should tell your mother and father what is happening so as to give your wife peace of mind. I also think you should let her boyfriend know what is happening. After all this and she continues you then report to the police. May His grace be on you and your family as women like this go about doing jazz and that is why, you should tell your family before they start to accuse your wife of being evil, the other girl can do it so that your family will accuse your wife. At any point on time she invites you to meet somewhere, please don't go, if you do, forget it, you are trapped.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:

Guy report her to the police
AFTER 48 HOURS IN A POLICE CELL, HER BRAIN GO RESET WELLA angry
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
It’s not that deep ! You are a Man!
Look get a new SIM card change ur number finish .... SHUT IT DOWN
Stalkers get tired ... they only keep harrassing if there is hope .. WHO GAVE HER HOPE undecided

But How are wesure you haven’t encouraged it ... women are not crazy u must have dangled some hope that’s why she fighting hard ..
Please ask her to come tell us what really happened ..

Mynd44 lalasticlala wt do u guys think

Let me be your manager?.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Lalas247(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
OfficialDad:

Let me be your manager?.
To manage wt
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by gentleedu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
op I think you did something to her, weather good or bad she still can't delete it from her mind...
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Bibi294(f): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrFly:
Just ruin her!
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:

To manage wt

You. Let me help you sell your resources to the world.(recruiting club members)
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by habsydiamond(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
this Ur ex don bite tree chop ooo. oti ya were niyen ooo
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by fortunechy(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2017
act like a man.....stop being too childish
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by tk4rd: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Samsimple:

okay 08055219291
I just dey see 219 all thru..
You didn't even apply random sampling.
Re: She Wants To Ruin Me by MrFly(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
NaijaFutbol:

I felled English, can't shout
english prof. Guess u'v wön an oscar or yet stil ur a nobel laurette cos of ur literary work..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / True Or Dare switching 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.