Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (58309 Views)

Pr!vate V!de0 Of Ghanaian Female Soldier And Boyfriend Finds It's Way Online / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by erosimo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Wow! Size 18? All i know is S /M/ L/ XL...

lemme go and check my bra and panty too ..i cud be size 18 as well grin

Modified: yes im size 22 wink

Pls stop embarrassing urself. There is nothing like size 22 or 18 for women if it's bra. I hope you are not a scam claiming female gender. Nigerians sha!
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nmanuanu(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
I don't understand the emphasis on 'foreign condoms'... someone pls explain.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mofe72:

i LAUGH in Spanish. A rich guy will still use you and dump you undecided
Use ko....... dump ni
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Safiaa:
but will they come and cheat under your own roof? Eating your food and using your electricity? I think not..
What We've Got Here Is A Case Of The Said Female Making The Poor Choice Of Dating A ClassLess Nigga.
It Has Nothing To Do With Finances.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

So that even if the relationship doesn't work out you will have something to fall on his money

Does his money automatically becomes yours simply because you are dating?
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men
Think before you type. You sound so unintelligent. That advice you gave is not sustainable. How many guys out there have the money? It seems you are out of touch with reality probably because you got lucky with a money bag. Besides, you think rich guys don't cheat too?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
AuroraB:
He'd be smart about it. Unlike the wanderer we got here grin grin cheesy angry
That Is To Say, According To You, A Rich Guy Has A Premium Licence To Cheat?!?!
Then Why Do You Ladies Still Complain When We Cheat On You, Hypothetically Speaking?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ontarget:

Think before you type. You sound so unintelligent. That advice you gave is not sustainable. How many guys out there have the money? It seems you are out of touch with reality probably because you got lucky with a money bag. Besides, you think rich guys don't cheat too?
Better to stick with a rich guy on like some......
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Does his money automatically becomes yours simply because you are dating?

Why won't he give me money when he's dating me
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Dcholeric: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

No men are meant to work hard
lol

mumu I pity your male child.
the girl that will control me can never be born.

na these girls them cheat pass under a Man's roof.

I spit on many women (whores) (not including my perfect mom).
lol
just buy a pussy at night and kick it out at dawn.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Safiaa(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
What We've Got Here Is A Case Of The Said Female Making The Poor Choice Of Dating A ClassLess Nigga.
It Has Nothing To Do With Finances.
True. But it makes it worse that he's staying under her roof and chopping her food. The fact he brought the girl to her house not even a hotel, is the upmost disrespect. Seriously.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Safiaa:
True. But it makes it worse that he's staying under her roof and chopping her food. The fact he brought the girl to her house not even a hotel, is the upmost disrespect. Seriously.
Exactly! Classless.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Give men the attention they need and watch them dump you......be the queen of your territory..... let him know he can't do without you

Actually, every one is dispensable. Just that men play by this '' you are dispensable'' game more than women. They show the women more that the woman can be changed.

A lot of women feel if they haven't bagged a man, then something is wrong with them. On the opposite, Most men feel they have a choice and can play by this rule anytime they like. Society also make the women eager and desperate. With desperation comes a lowering of standards.

Women need to disregard the macho patriarchial society that we live in and show the men that they can function fine without the men. This should be done without regrets. They need to show that being in a relationship and marriage is not an achievement. It is purely by choice and each choice comes with a set of standards. Unless of course such women are hoping on men for feeding and to daily survival.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by patfenda(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
haaaaaaa d apostle must here of dis

solid huawei y6 pro (g power)has crack but works perfectly, very very strong battery(charges other phones)2g ram 16g rom with sd card space ...28k...call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by YelloweWest: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men
Well said sis
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
YelloweWest:
Well said sis
Thanks
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Teena105(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
That guy is heartless after accommodating him, that's how he decided to pay u back.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Never try to please a man that's yet to get married to u.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by AuroraB(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
That Is To Say, According To You, A Rich Guy Has A Premium Licence To Cheat?!?!
Then Why Do You Ladies Still Complain When We Cheat On You, Hypothetically Speaking?
Why is he living in her house undecided
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
InsideOut247:
According to the story which was shared on Joro Olumofin's IG page. A lady who allowed her unemployed boyfriend to stay at her house in Lagos came home from a trip to surprise her man only to find out he has been cheating on her.

According to her, the boyfriend forced her to drop from a size 14 to 10 only for her to find panties belonging to a lady that is at least a size 18 in her bathroom. Read the story and see more photos below...

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/10/lady-who-allowed-her-unemployed-bf-to.html

At least the guy uses condom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Why is he living in her house undecided
Do You Need Me To State The Obvious?
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by BlaQWolf: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
khristal87:

It doesnt work on all guys, once u wanna form bossy we delete u n move on to d next available chick

That one still dy learn work

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Why won't he give me money when he's dating me

And what would you give him? Is dating the same thing as employment?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

Actually, every one is dispensable. Just that men play by this '' you are dispensable'' game more than women. They show the women more that the woman can be changed.

A lot of women feel if they haven't bagged a man, then something is wrong with them. On the opposite, Most men feel they have a choice and can play by this rule anytime they like. Society also make the women eager and desperate. With desperation comes a lowering of standards.

Women need to disregard the macho patriarchial society that we live in and show the men that they can function fine without the men. This should be done without regrets. They need to show that being in a relationship and marriage is not an achievement. It is purely by choice and each choice comes with a set of standards. Unless of course such women are hoping on men for feeding and to daily survival.
By Your Text I Can Tell You Are An Intellectual But I Have Reservation Towards Your Bias For Feminism.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
By Your Text I Can Tell You Are An Intellectual But I Have Reservation Towards Your Bias For Feminism.

True talk. I despise feminists. Their Nairaland president is called cococandy. Frustrated old hag

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by 2bam: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

And you can never pls women too!
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

And what would you give him? Is dating the same thing as employment?
Broke guys are not entitled to dating
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by greatwhite(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin believe me you can't. You don't want a man that cheats. With all the jazzed up kuchi available in town. Be careful what you wish for...
Florblu:
I won't be too bitter if my boyfriend/husband is having an affair with someone with same shape and size with me,
but if the HOELORIBURUKU in you decided to sleep with a fellow that doesn't have my kind of shape and size then we gonna arrange your funeral.

You gonna die for having VARIETIES

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by zinizta: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
victorakpabome:

True talk. I despise feminists. Their Nairaland president is called cococandy. Frustrated old hag
I Actually Thought You Were The Other Guy. Sorry.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy made a huge mistake of allowing or forgetting the undies in that bathroom when he knows the apartment is not his own......that he is broke is not part of the story but gossip for women.......the guy will soon bounce back with cool cash and his house and you will see the gal thinking of an apology letter to him
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by donnaD(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ur head dey dere.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by sisisioge: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of the reality show CHEATERS.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
The guy made a huge mistake of allowing or forgetting the undies in that bathroom when he knows the apartment is not his own. Which remains his greatest offence of which even rich guys or broke guys can fall a prey to.....that he is broke is not part of the story but gossip for women.......the guy will soon bounce back with cool cash and his house and you will see the gal thinking of an apology letter to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.