Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (58357 Views)

Pr!vate V!de0 Of Ghanaian Female Soldier And Boyfriend Finds It's Way Online / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
the guy wise nii,oun gbon nii. You are not married to him and you are still his olosho for sleeping with him and he brought in another olosho,dude kept enjoying like a king,that's my nigga. woman feeding him,accommodate,him still Bleep join and still pull Solomon on her. God created women for us yo enjoy jare,if you drink the sniper,nigga would replace you with a size 25

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

So that even if the relationship doesn't work out you will have something to fall on his money
only a fool would allow you to fall on his money if it doesn't work out. a wise guy will collect everything he gave you and who spends on women that much again today when there are prettier young girls that I wouldn't spend that much on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
only a fool would allow you to fall on his money if it doesn't work out. a wise guy will collect everything he gave you and who spends on women that much again today when there are prettier young girls that I wouldn't spend that much on
If you give me a gift and expect it return after breakup you on a long thing cause you can never get a dime

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he made you loose weight but later went to pick an oversize,,you see why guys are really unstable...
they will tell you onething, and go for another.

first rule in life#

#don't take some broke guys serious..

and are you Beyonce that would get a rich guy that easily? when there are millions of girls more beautiful,sexier and curvier that haven't gotten a rich guy. do you think it's easy? except if you start using jazz on men and jazz always have repercussion

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
If you give me a gift and expect it return after breakup you on a long thing cause you can never get a dime
and where do you want to get that guy today that would give you that expensive gift when he sees hotter girls everyday that are not even willing to collect any gift? do you think that more than half of Nigeria guys are rich? rich Nigerian guys are not up to 5% and how will a rich guy fall on you when there are numerous girls with better pedigree that want the same rich guys. and mind you,the rich only date and marry the rich rich men are not running after broke or average girls anymore because they believe they only love them for their money. if you want a rich guy,then enrich yourself too,you can't be broke and expect to date a rich guy,you would be on a long thing o and by the time you are getting old,you wouldn't have any option than to grab the available guy. I see drop dead gorgeous girls that are dating or married to broke men everyday and it's not because they are not good at playing their cards,they just gba kamu

17 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by segebase(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Safiaa(f): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
So Rich Guys Do Not Cheat?
but will they come and cheat under your own roof? Eating your food and using your electricity? I think not..
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
See pant my God!Remind's me of norbit. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by djcoolbaba2: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
hmmmmmmm

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by spartoo: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lawlahdey:
So, she snapped the bra and pant ,sent it to joro to make what point? She's not even heartbroken.

Maybe Joro can identify the undies since he is the minister of women affairs

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
And she is not even ashamed to let the world know that she was accommodating a man,there is no different between her and the owner of the bra and pants cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by biacan(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
and where do you want to get that guy today that would give you that expensive gift when he sees hotter girls everyday that are not even willing to collect any gift? do you think that more than half of Nigeria guys are rich? rich Nigerian guys are not up to 5% and how will a rich guy fall on you when there are numerous girls with better pedigree that want the same rich guys. and mind you,the rich only date and marry the rich rich men are not running after broke or average girls anymore because they believe they only love them for their money. if you want a rich guy,then enrich yourself too,you can't be broke and expect to date a rich guy,you would be on a long thing o and by the time you are getting old,you wouldn't have any option than to grab the available guy. I see drop dead gorgeous girls that are dating or married to broke men everyday and it's not because they are not good at playing their cards,they just gba kamu
I have already trap the rich guy I want..... here the one am responding to
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by vislabraye(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:

It's allowed for rich men to cheat... grin . No mind dem.
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by DeRay98(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Anybody notice how the pink coloured sex flocked on this topic like vultures on dead animal carcasses? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Safiaa:
but will they come and cheat under your own roof? Eating your food and using your electricity? I think not..
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Gentlevin: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
No mind that babe jare....whether he is rich or broke if a guy wants to cheat, he will cheat ....same goes for a babe...
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Edoziesmart(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Can't even enjoy reading comment on this thread again peacefully. Cus this our over sabi girls has taking the whole space talking gilb.erish.
Me while I advise the guy to better run as far as his leg can carry him. Cus I smell the girl doing him strong thing he dont expect soon.
Pele brother.
konji is a terrible bastard

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
zinizta:
He'd be smart about it. Unlike the wanderer we got here grin grin cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by KKKWHITE(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
When I said don't date broke guys they won't listen

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men
what does a broke guy has to do with cheating
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Kemjay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Go joor, when he asks for sex you come and say you are tired because he is unemployed

lolzz how do you know
na u dey shine torch lite for dem abi
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
The pant and bra belongs to her. The condom was used on her. The guy dumped her ass after sex and now she wants to twist the story

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Kemjay(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

ladies don't ever adjust yourself to please a man if he doesn't like you the way you are he should f**k off......you can never please men

same goes to d ladies too

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by hatedisplace: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
No be new thing. Even husband dey do same

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by AuroraB(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

kiss

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Annabelposh(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
some men are just too wicked and heartless............well sorry dear i pray you find a true love............ but you try ooo, cos dont think i can accommodate a guy
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by gwmlogistic: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nonsense so u expect me to cheat on you with someone exactly like you, what's the point of cheating then
Variety they say is the spice of life
Sorry dear, if u a size 10 am banging 14 and above outside, it would be so disrespectful to bang another 10

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Kemjay(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
For you to show us this evidence in this all night action film means you re not really botherdabout d whole issue

but d guy no try sha
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
bro u are mouthed men just spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by HotPro: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
She should not complain too much, she should just organize a surprise for him like this http://www.opinions.ng/7-hacks-throwing-surprise-party/
Re: Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

True talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.