Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (24472 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Four Reasons Why Being Friends With An Ex Can Be The Worst Decision / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Dasherz(f): 3:57am On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
ah...you are already up shocked goodmorning to you
up ke haven't slept yet
I don't sleep most nights I write and plan better.
good morning
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by mhizv(f): 4:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Y'all should let things be. Still dunno why you guys are dragging iamkashybaby into this.

She's cool with this why stressing it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Blackhawk03(f): 4:28am On Oct 21, 2017
angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by bayocanny: 4:45am On Oct 21, 2017
maxysmith:
i just hate online dating undecided
Jude u no try at all
Lol, funny u...don't you the story is fiction

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by fabre4: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
First off, you act like a 15years old girl tasting love for the first time. They usually elope with guys against their parentks wish 'cause they think once a man says "I love you" whatever they have defines the futurem It's only natural that these ones only reason with their heart instead of brain when it's required.

Mind you, I'm not against your crazy relationship but the fact that you think you've gotten Jude all figured out over a cyber relationship. Never give any human your 100% trust over anything. That he told you he isn't the one behind the account doesn't mean he's telling the truth. Take it, or leave it, even in marriages; men and women assume personalities their spouses aren't fully aware of 'till it downs on them that they've been lied to.

Back to the op, it's evident that Jude is behind this alternate...

The flight ticket lie is to give the impression that he's rich. Just as he keeps screaming it on here.

The womanising shìt was a plot to make the girls/guys on here have a certain impression of him as a player women droll over. Just as you're madly in love with him.

The part the op said he doesn't love you was a mind game to divert attention from him(Jude) to someone else. Now, he may love you since your show of public affection says so but his real intent is to make you and his followers believe he isn't behind this act.

Lest I forget, this isn't beyond what Jude could pull if he faked his entire life for cheap attention. Lastly, comparing the written English gave him off inasmuch as he tried to fool people.

Bottom line; how could you be in Malaysia dating someone you met on social media and you think you could vouch for him. Do you know him that well?. Of course, your answer would be 'Yes' to deceive yourself.

Madam Jude runs both his account and kashy... even air.force was not stupid enough to reveal the identity of his GF
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by QueenSekxy(f): 5:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Dasherz:

up ke haven't slept yet
I don't sleep most nights I write and plan better.
good morning
woow!!how do you sleep then shocked you are a writer??that's great babe
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Ah just dey... How bout you, Bruv?? cool
Broda i dey gallant, just saw your handle, and i decided to say hi.. as you are no longer active as before.

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

What do we expect from these NL HOODRATS Association?

All they can do is throw their frustrations for cheap likes & shares..Don't worry i am not bothered at all...
The funniest thing is that most of this ladies are still kids living with their parents, even depending on their parents for recharge cards, most of them cant talk back at you one on one in reality, But the internet has given little people the power to insult big people..

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by optional1(f): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:
yea u just reminded me of that my fellow ukwu paddy dacovajnrcheesy.Augustap biko u don see dacovajnr breaklight?

so u guys ukwu activities ends here..
Good...

Good morning
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2017
fabre4:

Madam Jude runs both his account and kashy... even air.force was not stupid enough to reveal the identity of his GF
Just like John snow, "you know nothing"

4 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by MistaBabz: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2017
OP is obviously a hooker. Anyway it's your life, continue hooking up & enjoy your rides/flights
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by jaszplus12(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2017
OneManLegion:

The bolded is wrong, my girl came to see me at Ilorin from PH.

That's a bit far, bro.

Truth is jerks will always abound everywhere; off and online.
No place is insulated from stupid people
ok bro...I stand corrected.
I bet it's cos you're genuinely transparent and she's transparently genuine, that's why she made that trip...
keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Augustap(f): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:
yea u just reminded me of that my fellow ukwu paddy dacovajnrcheesy.Augustap biko u don see dacovajnr breaklight?
I no see am o, e be like say e don break grin
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by McBrooklyn(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Broda i dey gallant, just saw your handle, and i decided to say hi.. as you are no longer active as before.

Yeah, that's right... Just been busy, Man... Plus we all know this ain't Nairaland we used to know cos most things we do call fun here those times has been usurped, Bruv... cool

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Dasherz(f): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

woow!!how do you sleep then shocked
you are a writer??that's great babe
since I'm ask at home I sleep during the day time and when in school I sleep immediately after my lectures for the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Yeah, that's right... Just been busy, Man... Plus we all know this ain't Nairaland we used to know cos most things we do call fun here those times has been usurped, Bruv... cool
Yeah true talk, the session has gone down the train,, Anyhow sha, Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by McBrooklyn(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
Yeah true talk, the session has gone down the train,, Anyhow sha, Goodmorning.

LOL... Good morning, Bruv... Do have a nice day, Bruv!! wink

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cherlene(f): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
NA WAO.... IF you want to insult jude, pls insult him only... why you have to bring kashybaby into it, is what i dnt understand.....This iamkashybaby you all are raining insults on, truth be told.. she is on a whole different level than atleast 90% of the ladies here,, both in class and finance and moreover she lives in singapore.. common ladies show some respect.. this is why cherlene stop visiting romanceland.

Good day

How are you? Why all the jazz?

I do pop in now and then.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Cherlene:

Good day

How are you? Why all the jazz?

I do pop in now and then.

Cherlene
my ever beautiful, elegant, shining, sparkling, diamondling, silverling, Goldenling queen, a combination of african and viking blood, Saintsamurai greets you..

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Cherlene(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Lordygram:
my ever beautiful, elegant, shining, sparkling, diamondling, silverling, Goldenling queen, a combination of african and viking blood, Saintsamurai greets you..

Correction: Combination of KHOISAN & BANTU, AUSTRONESIAN, SOUTH ASIAN & EUROPEAN.

See YOU, stylishly greeting me.
Awwhh

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Cherlene:

Correction: Combination of KHOISAN & BANTU, AUSTRONESIAN, SOUTH ASIAN & EUROPEAN.

See YOU, stylishly greeting me.
Awwhh

Cherlene
hehehe i swear i have miss you so much, i thought uve finally forgoteen about nairaland, i wanted to send a search party to find you.

2 Likes

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2017
You people are still here.

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Diabolical undecided undecided

yep.......diabolical things with my mouth tongue

g'morning to you and ur thompsons smiley
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:

haba see me ooo cheesy

lmao
you and this ur obama memes cheesy cheesy

greetings from above

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:

sorry i came late to d party but na sumptin hold me cheesy
ehm nairaland and drama is just like jacob zuma fingers joined together cheesy

Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yep.......diabolical things with my mouth tongue

g'morning to you and ur thompsons smiley

Goodmorning
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
optional1:
Lolz....
My boss can't attack you instead will attack you enemies..

same...
Where is your brodas t.hepussyhunter and d.acova

mommy yo!!! cool

i dey here stand strong like buhari wey no gree dis lipsrsealed grin grin

how're you doing? smiley
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Goodmorning

smiley

slept well?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

smiley

slept well?

Yeah sure, did you?
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
How's this nonsense, fun to you guys sad
Re: Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made by AHCB: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
First off, you act like a 15years old girl tasting love for the first time. They usually elope with guys against their parentks wish 'cause they think once a man says "I love you" whatever they have defines the futurem It's only natural that these ones only reason with their heart instead of brain when it's required.

Mind you, I'm not against your crazy relationship but the fact that you think you've gotten Jude all figured out over a cyber relationship. Never give any human your 100% trust over anything. That he told you he isn't the one behind the account doesn't mean he's telling the truth. Take it, or leave it, even in marriages; men and women assume personalities their spouses aren't fully aware of 'till it downs on them that they've been lied to.

Back to the op, it's evident that Jude is behind this alternate...

The flight ticket lie is to give the impression that he's rich. Just as he keeps screaming it on here.

The womanising shìt was a plot to make the girls/guys on here have a certain impression of him as a player women droll over. Just as you're madly in love with him.

The part the op said he doesn't love you was a mind game to divert attention from him(Jude) to someone else. Now, he may love you since your show of public affection says so but his real intent is to make you and his followers believe he isn't behind this act.

Lest I forget, this isn't beyond what Jude could pull if he faked his entire life for cheap attention. Lastly, comparing the written English gave him off inasmuch as he tried to fool people.

Bottom line; how could you be in Malaysia dating someone you met on social media and you think you could vouch for him. Do you know him that well?. Of course, your answer would be 'Yes' to deceive yourself.
nicely put.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Things To Know Before Dating African Men / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.