Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job (5405 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

No oh! I dey fight for my brodas in d lord's rights to pucci grin
Yeah right I hear you. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
The dick I'm collecting is priceless. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*flies out of thread* grin
pls share this dick picture with us let us see
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:

cry cry cry

Chai God bless you for being loyal to ur guy's dick...unlike many girls that will still hunger for more
I need jam ur types
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:

pls share this dick picture with us let us see
Noooo. grin
Team crayon pricks will be intimidated. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Yeah right I hear you. grin

grin its the truth
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Noooo. grin

grin okay what size do u consoder to be crayon pricks. Please answer, it is a matter of ego security for my brethren grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cry cry cry

Chai God bless you for being loyal to ur guy's dick...unlike many girls that will still hunger for more
I need jam ur types
Thanks bro. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

grin its the truth

Hahah I believe you. The angry folks are usually the guilty one. lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

grin okay what size do u consoder to be crayon pricks. Please answer, it is a matter of ego security for my brethren grin
Hahahaha *lips sealed* grin lipsrsealed
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
The guy don make name for imsef.britain's smallest joystick.how he dey take even kpansh woman wit d tin.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahah I believe you. The angry folks are usually the guilty one. lipsrsealed

Lol...nah dem dey always find virgin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Noooo. grin
Nah I think they will be encouraged
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
D british guy's dick is 8.9cm long... small pikin dick dey long pass 3.5inches
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Thegamingorca(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:

Come...help solve d problem. You wont like it when a heavily thick grabbed guy comes to ur bed with 3.5inch prick grin so talk
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
pls give more details
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:

Nah I think they will be encouraged

It'll be too much for them. embarassed

zenmaster:

pls give more details
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Come...help solve d problem. You wont like it when a heavily thick grabbed guy comes to ur bed with 3.5inch prick grin so talk
Hahahaha, he should carry the prick and come and be going. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:

It'll be too much for them. embarassed

ok pls share with me let me appreciate it
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
zenmaster:

ok pls share with me let me appreciate it
Bro wetin you wan use him prick do? shocked
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Bro wetin you wan use him prick do? shocked
e good to see prick and other stuff from time to time na grin grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
As long as he can pour. Supreme ice. Cream on my pussy,and Suck me untill I pee and fart loudly in his face,then finish it with fingers,i will. Be ok.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Gofwane(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
All these girls with borehole pusssy, after using tubers of benue yam to vandalise their pusssy will come here and be talking shiii.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
The guy don make name for imsef.britain's smallest joystick.how he dey take even kpansh woman wit d tin.

The higher you go in life, the less important the size of your d1ck becomes.

It's a travesty. A man just won a major contract possibly in 5 digits (GBP), and the only thing other guys noticed was "he has a small cok".

I can understand the women; they have a deep desire to feel overpowered, and they find solace in big coks.

But .. guys, I don't get. Every dude on this thread "spoke about the guy's cok".

Fascinating .
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
TheCabal:

The higher you go in life, the less important the size of your d1ck becomes.

It's a travesty. A man just won a major contract possibly in 5 digits (GBP), and the only thing other guys noticed was "he has a small cok".

I can understand the women; they have a deep desire to feel overpowered, and they find solace in big coks.

But .. guys, I don't get. Every dude on this thread "spoke about the guy's cok".

Fascinating .
i was jus messing around.dont take it personal.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
As long as he can pour. Supreme ice. Cream on my pussy,and Suck me untill I pee and fart loudly in his face,then finish it with fingers,i will. Be ok.
see this broscheesy
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
see this broscheesy
Lol.. grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
see this broscheesy
Sorry,i am not a bros
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Sorry,i am not a bros

Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol.. grin
i just taya for the guy grin
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
makydebbie:
hmm...and d boda no know say u dy play with him dick for here.kai.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
peepydelano:
hmm...and d boda no know say u dy play with him dick for here.kai.
You sure? grin Lol.
Re: Man With Britain's Smallest PENIS Lands Extremely Appropriate New Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

I am not at all. Just my preference ooh. I mean with my kind of hips, that kinda small dick will be like a comedy show. It just wouldn't work. grin
with DAT type of hip,na only prayers go satisfy am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Transfers Money Into Lady Account For Being Too Beautiful / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.