Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. (21777 Views)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Facts Emerge Non-yorubas Have Been In Lagos For Years Before Immigrant Yorubas / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by PapalsBull(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

I didn’t know I was that famous here. Who are you? I don’t know you.
[/s]
So, being 'famous' on an anonymous forum is now an achievement to you? grin.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
I THINK EVERYBODY IS CLEAR HERE.

I AM AN IGBO MAN. IF I LEAVE IN THE CITY OF LAGOS AND THE YORUBA ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

LET THEM JOIN THE BIAFRA MOVEMENT AND CONVINCE THE HAUSAFULANI TO LET US HAVE BIAFRA AND LEAVE.

INSTEAD OF THE BELOW BY AFONJAS LIKE SEYI LAW.

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I do have a few Muslim friends though but I don’t really fancy Islam and you won’t see me exhibiting hate like you did earlier. As for your boasts about Islam and yorubaland, we Christians await the start of Islamic terrorism from your ilk. You would be shocked that we shall defeat you and rid you of extremism.
MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE BRUH... YOU INFIDELS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL WHEN IT COMES TO WHO DICTATE WHAT HAPPENS IN YORUBA LAND
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
THERE WAS NO NEED ENCOURAGING BUHARI TO GO AND ATTACK IGBOS IN THE SE WHILST AT THE SAMETIME U DONT WANT THEM IN THE SOUTHWEST.

THAT IS JUST PLAIN WICKEDNESS.

IGBO HAVE A PLACE IN THE SOUTH EAST AND HAVE BEEN VOCAL ABOUT THE NEED TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY SO WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY AND IN PEACE.

IS NOT EVERYTHING THAT THE WHITE MAN WILL COME AND DO FOR BLACK AFRICANS.

Y DO U HAVE A BRAIN? DO U HAVE A BRAIN?

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE BRUH... YOU INFIDELS ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL WHEN IT COMES TO WHO DICTATE WHAT HAPPENS IN YORUBA LAND

We shall see.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
So, being 'famous' on an anonymous forum is now an achievement to you? grin.

nigga you stalked me. I don’t even remember ever seeing your moniker.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We shall see.
YES WE SHALL SEE angry
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by aribisala0(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Here we can see what damage drinking mud causes to the brain

11 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
ALOWONLE419:

You would tell me whether it is the muslims who constitute the illiterate population in yorubaland or the educated Christian workforce that would control things when push comes to shove.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Here we can see what damage drinking mud causes to the brain

SEE THE HIGHEST PLACE UR YORUBA BRAIN CAN TAKE U, TILL THIS DAY. SKULL MINERS!

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
NO WONDER DEY ARE DESPERATE FOR IGBO GENETICS, SO DEY TOO CAN BE HUMANS.

ANIMAL IS ANIMAL, NO AMOUNT OF RACE MIXING WILL CHANGE UR ANIMALISTIC DNA.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
YES WE SHALL SEE angry

You are a bigoted Muslim who has no real power but hope on garnering a critical mass of illiterates’ opinions and votes in yorubaland. You are a simpleton I shouldn’t argue with!
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
months:
NO WONDER DEY ARE DESPERATE FOR IGBO GENETICS, SO DEY TOO CAN BE HUMANS.

ANIMAL IS ANIMAL, NO AMOUNT OF RACE MIXING WILL CHANGE UR ANIMALISTIC DNA.

Shut the thread, you have been defeated.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by PapalsBull(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

nigga you stalked me. I don’t even remember ever seeing your moniker.
[/s]
Go to another forum or go open your forum where no one will quote you since you don't want anyone to stalk you.

I guess when Seun was establishing Nairaland, you were probably chasing anything under skirt cheesy.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You would tell me whether it is the muslims who constitute the illiterate population in yorubaland or the educated Christian workforce that would control things when push comes to shove.
TINUBU, PROFESSOR ISHAQ AKINTOLA, PROFESSOR ISHAQ OLOYEDE, AND REST ARE ALL ILLITERATE RIGHT
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Unik3030: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Klinee:
the Lagos assembly is bring disunity in Nigeria by making Yoruba language a compulsory language in Lagos why other languages like Igbo language are left aside. For me it doesn't make sense they should carry all along.
where were u when d Hausa did there's,d igbos most always learn to respect there host. u cant go to another man land n dictate what he will do to him. d best u can do from here is to do d same in igbo land. don't worry we won't call u copy copy

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by PapalsBull(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

You are a bigoted Muslim who has no real power but hope on garnering a critical mass of illiterates’ opinions and votes in yorubaland. You are a simpleton I shouldn’t argue with!
[/s]
And he believes the person he quotes is a Muslim.
Daftus cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Shut the thread, you have been defeated.

SKULL MINERS ARE BORN LOSERS AND CAN NEVER WIN .

U DONT EVEN BELIEVE IN URSELF, U DEPEND ON IGBOS FOR EVERYTHING TO THE POINT OF GENETICS.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

YOU DONT HAVE ANY OPTION THAN TO ACCEPT THE STATUS QUO THE WAY IT ISangry
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by aribisala0(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
m
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
aribisala0:

Big mistake

THOSE ARE INNOCENT CHILDREN SKULLS, AWOLOWO TRIED TO HARVEST, BUT THESE ONES HERE SURVIVED.

CAN YORUBE DO BETTER THAN SKULL MINING?
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
I bought 15 cars, built four houses, Lateef Aremu suspected human parts dealer confesses

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/human-part-dealer-confesses-bought-15-cars-built-four-houses-proceeds/
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
And he believes the person he quotes is a Muslim.
Daftus cheesy

Ok, if he’s not Muslim then who/what is he? You keep hiding the fact that we have Islamic extremists in yorubaland. Any which way, we are ready to face any Muslim uprising in yorubaland. The Christians in the north are still alive and well inspite of their planned annihilation by their Muslim neighbors. The Yoruba Muslims cannot be that vicious so we are up to the task. All we ask for is a just and fair yorubaland.
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

THE ILLITERATE MUSLIMS WILL KEEP ON LORDING OVER YOU INFIDELS UNTIL YOU JOIN YOUR IPORK JEW BROTHERS IN THE YEAST
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
HEARTLESS AND WICKED THINGS! EVIL!
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
CAN YORUBAS DO BETTER THAN SKULL MINING?
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
YOU DONT HAVE ANY OPTION THAN TO ACCEPT THE STATUS QUO THE WAY IT ISangry

Whatever! Just lemme know you na! Pleaaaaaaaase. I really want to know who you are.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by PapalsBull(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Alcatraz005:

[/s]
Go and sleep. You're making a fool of yourself.
If you don't know that you are conversing with an igbo man whose aim is to divide the Yorubas through religion then, your case is beyond redemption.

I'd advise you stay off from ethno sectarian discussion on nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by ALOWONLE419(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Whatever! Just lemme know you na! Pleaaaaaaaase. I really want to know who you are.
PM
Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by totit: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
If you don't know that you are conversing with an igbo man whose aim is to divide the Yorubas through religion then, your case is beyond redemption.

He and the Muslim guy, if indeed are Yorubas are a BIG disappointment to say the least.

WFT angry over what, this jokethread angry damn, it's annoying.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unconstitutional To Force Yoruba Language On Non Yorubas. by months: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

NA U DATCH AM IGBO?

WEN HAVE YORUBAS EVER BEEN UNITED?

DEM DEY UNITED, DAT IS Y THEY WANT IGBOS TO JOIN DEM INSIDE THEIR HIGHLY DIVIDED ETHNIC CONURBATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? / Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces / Police Secures The Release Of 13-Year-Old Girl Abducted & Converted To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.