Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? (5470 Views)

This Handsome White Boy Called Me a Dumb bit.ch / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol he thought it was me grin all these counterfeit seff
You've got a jaw dropping curve

I just want to touch and maybe spank right now sad
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
Airforce1:

You've got a jaw dropping curve

I just want to touch and maybe spank sad
sad let my hubby catch u
How’s mumsie ? When last did u go visit
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

sad let my hubby catch u
How’s mumsie ? When last did u go visit
Mom is chilling with your husband ... Lol

Visited the last time I told you ..

Seems you've been adding lot of flesh these days ..
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by Lalas247(f): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Mom is chilling with your husband ... Lol

Visited the last time I told you ..

Seems you've been adding lot of flesh these days ..
With my dad ke .... u no well o grin so are we now bro n sis shocked

Actually lost a few pounds .... up n down with weight
Re: Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

With my dad ke .... u no well o grin so are we now bro n sis shocked

Actually lost a few pounds .... up n down with weight
Aww the dad part was an error, sorry about that .

I bin wan say my dad . Lol

From the picture up your profile , seems you've been eating lot of burger lol
.. your neck don full finish .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Holds Her Braided Wig, Rock Natural Hair In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / I Want To Stop "MASTURBATING" But I Don't Know How. Help! / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.