Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (71711 Views)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing / Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public / Mayorkun: I Wrote My Song, "Tonight" To Send MY Girlfriend Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2017
see hin mouth like hin mother mouth. does anybody know this stupid boy's mother? one woman for Yoruba film wey dey always claim innocent and na she den dey cheat and cheat on for film
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by chillychill(f): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You thought he was gay?
I never said I thought he was gay.. Was saying he isn't gay at least he lays with a girl with diff sizes not wit a man
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by lagos18(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2017
born trowway nai u be
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by NSK4U(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2017
it's ur dick, deep it into anything u like, it's ur endowment, some even do animals, all their business! kudos to outright honesty......

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by kayjay007(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2017
In the voice of General Aladeen in the movie 'Dictator'
**You now have Herpes***
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Khez: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Obviously with his dirty teeth

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by abolergynation: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
Eleribuu daadaa...
u bera get sense now cos not STDs dem give symptoms oooo.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by LadyJustice(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very wise words.
My respect for Mayorkun tripled upon reading this.

Most folks shortchange themselves with the cliché of 'spec'.
The truth is; There's nothing like spec.
Because all women have only ONE thing to offer!

Besides, all a preek truly understands is[b][/b] a hole to spit out his worries.[b][/b]

Trust me.
As long as you don't smell down below (if it's so bad, I can use an air freshener though undecided) you are good to go

"a hole to spit out all his worries tho?? Good God, is this guy okay tho? ??!
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by cimag: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
So,it means parents should not keep their female children around you.Husbands should not see you near their wives and your male friends should never see you talk to their girl friends.You are very dirty and pathetic,and should be quarantined.
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by Kobicove(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by emelda86(f): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
This one na that particular tribe demon ooo shocked
Re: Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls by hAlexandro(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rokia2:
Stds stds stds

that behind thou!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation / Naira Marley's Property In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.