Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding (467 Views)

Woman Ends Up In Hospital After S3x With Husband Leads To 'never-ending Orgasm' / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding by zexy2030(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I have observed for many years of existence, the pleasure for sexual immorality, always birth blood shedding, I was in an area some years back, the rate at which sex was selling was baffling, until after some time, ethnical clashes started, plenty were injured and Lives lost. In this case of cities Like Sodom and Gomorrah, murder, pre marital sex, adultery and worship of images, including dirty thoughts with idleness was their guilt but their wickedness was much, God decided to kill them. Same in the time of Noah. The things that made them dirty was premarital sexing, murders, theft, witchcraft etc
The above and much more was their experience in the world at that time. God in anger, destroyed the world, saving only a family alive.
Abeg nairalanders, fear God.
When I went to visit my father a general hospital, I saw that life is meant to be enjoyed, each time I see dead bodies been moved out to mortuary, I asked myself how has this man spent his life time. Our life is timed, only God holds the time. Our birth can be predicted but our death, no man can predict. It is a starring reality.
God created a place to punish offenders, with tormenting heat and thirst.
Also created a place of enjoyment for the soul, departing from the body, living with him forever, if u satisfy him he will take you with him to live with him there, but if otherwise no entry into rest but another terrible suffering in darkness, heat, thirst starts forever.
Pls let's change our ways, life spent with your maker is gained, its not at all boring.
There is a way he chose for those looking for him,
He selected JESUS as the way, the truth and life.
The world is dark, the light of the world is Jesus.
Let's go to him to change our life, to exit the depressive lifestyle we have and start an original lif, life well spent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding by mexxmoney: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2017
True
Re: Immorality Leads To Blood Shedding by Preciousgirl(f): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Great post

(1) (Reply)

Between Tall, Short And Average People. Who Dance Better! / I Need To Know What Different Is It In A Wife Material And A Gf Material(Bleep Ma / Your Advice On Church Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.