Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) (2101 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2017
According to ABCnews, their moms, both photographers, arranged the pint-size photo shoot for their kids who “love hanging out together.”
The newlyweds, Sullivan, 5 and Ella, 3, loved playing dress up and pretending to celebrate their big day. “We told them they were getting married and found a little baby-sized ring box.
I told her she got to dress like a princess for her wedding,” Ella’s mom, Breana Marie of Breana Marie Photography, told ABC News. “I braided her hair and then they saw each other and they said, ‘We’re getting married today!’
They did pretty much everything themselves, then they’d look at each other and they would giggle.”
Breanna teamed up with Sullivan’s mom, Bria of Wolf & Rose Photography, after working together several times and knowing their children would get along. “I would die of happiness if they got married in the future,” Breanna said with a laugh. �: ABCnews, Breana Marie

source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/moms-hold-wedding-photoshoot-for-their.html

1 Share

Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2017
i must say this is very lovely. i haven't see this kind of things in my whole life. waoooooo relationship has started with the kids here. so so beautiful.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2017
beautiful in God's eyes.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by fatimababy95(f): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:Only God who appointed me will remove me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc ishilove cc fynestboi cc oamj4
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by debonairprinx(m): 7:05am On Oct 22, 2017
As much as this seem too early and awkward, its really beautiful. Pure hearts without worries entangled, till life shows its ugly face.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Very cute... So innocent.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by midolian(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
johnnyvid:
i must say this is very lovely. i haven't see this kind of things in my whole life. waoooooo relationship has started with the kids here. so so beautiful.
Black man and hypocrisy..spits!

I am sure if this had happened in the north here in Nigeria..or any part of Africa, no one here will say the pictures are lovely. y'all will so condemn this like as if you make a living out of it.

Can imagine reading comments like "Almajiris and early child marriage bla bla bla", "waste of money", "introduction to child abuse bla bla bla" already.

For as long as it is done by the whites, it is right.

4 Likes

Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2017
If it happens in naija I can see reactions already

"Chai warrisdis"
"The mama no get sense"
"Money wey dem for use play nairabet dem dey use am hold photoshoot"

1 Like

Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by Divay22(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2017
johnnyvid:
According to ABCnews, their moms, both photographers, arranged the pint-size photo shoot for their kids who “love hanging out together.”
The newlyweds, Sullivan, 5 and Ella, 3, loved playing dress up and pretending to celebrate their big day. “We told them they were getting married and found a little baby-sized ring box.
I told her she got to dress like a princess for her wedding,” Ella’s mom, Breana Marie of Breana Marie Photography, told ABC News. “I braided her hair and then they saw each other and they said, ‘We’re getting married today!’
They did pretty much everything themselves, then they’d look at each other and they would giggle.”
Breanna teamed up with Sullivan’s mom, Bria of Wolf & Rose Photography, after working together several times and knowing their children would get along. [/b]“I would die of happiness if they got married in the future,”[b] Breanna said with a laugh. �: ABCnews, Breana Marie

source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/moms-hold-wedding-photoshoot-for-their.html
The white really don't care..
Just do your thing as much as it makes you happy.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by daududaniel(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2017
I just smiled when i saw the photo's.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by vivianbelema(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Lovely
Trust me Nigerians won't spare them
They must criticize embarassed embarassed
Ndi aras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2017
Divay22:

The white really don't care..
Just do your thing as much as it makes you happy.
exactly. you are really on points here. oyinbo don't care ooo.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by johnnyvid(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
midolian:
Black man and hypocrisy..spits!

I am sure if this had happened in the north here in Nigeria..or any part of Africa, no one here will say the pictures are lovely. y'all will so condemn this like as if you make a living out of it.

Can imagine reading comments like "Almajiris and early child marriage bla bla bla", "waste of money", "introduction to child abuse bla bla bla" already.

For as long as it is done by the whites, it is right.
As far am am concern, the white people are more educated thank the so called brain wash almajiri in the north. the photographers that took this kids pictures are their parents. they believe when it is time to get married they will do that. and besides, they are showcasing the kids on how the adults are doing during relationship period. please don't compare almajiri kids that's been forced to be more educated than the white kids. the difference is very very clear.
Re: Moms Hold Wedding Photoshoot For Their Kids Who Love Hanging Out Together(pics) by Hector09(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
If na oyibo do am, its lovely bt if na country man doing= wat hapen to education, why xposing then to danger, thats nig for u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? / I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) / My Testimony After 365days Of Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.