Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? (2107 Views)

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Has Your Girlfriend Ever Cheated On You With Your Bestfriend? / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Millz404(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Its always talks about how you were cheated on and heartbroken Yada Yada..... What bout you. Have you gone down that path before?
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by iamJ(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
question
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Bibi294(f): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
iamJ:
question
Bro... Pls answer na grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Oblitz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
This question get as e be ooo!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by HelenBee(f): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
No.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Poo happens.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Here to read lies
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by iamJ(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bibi294:

Bro... Pls answer na grin
what is cheating? I dont knw it
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by darkmarky(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Here to read lies grin

But me sha I havnt cheated but I have broken a lot of hearts...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by festwiz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
NoFavors:
Here to read lies
Scoot. Let me join you. Who has the popcorn?

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Your definition may differ from mine.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by ouzo1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yea nd it cost me almost everything
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
men are fukkking polygamous in fukkking nature,dont fuuccking expect me to be fuccking committed in fuckkking relationships with you, after all if i fuccking buy u whole this fuccking world u will still fuuccking cheat on me

____------------------so i fuuccking cheat!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
what is a relationship shocked
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
you are asking olosho if she had cheated?

all women cheats they get in touch with every d!ck
if you ask them y they will tell you that women love exploring as if they are dstv

any one that cheats don't feel guilty they will say that there partner is also doing the same thing

don't expect a person who don't trust his/her self to trust u

OK if they tell you that they have cheated what will change? will they stop??
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oblitz:
Why grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Never have, never will

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Millz404(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Your definition may differ from mine.
Let us know your own definition cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have never cheated before. Responsible guys don't cheap on their girlfriends cool
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by orisa37: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have cheated many times and I have suffered the consequences. I have also prayed for forgiveness and God has forgiven me. Halleluyah!!!
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by iamJ(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
you are asking olosho if she had cheated?

all women cheats they get in touch with every d!ck
if you ask them y they will tell you that women love exploring as if they are dstv

any one that cheats don't feel guilty they will say that there partner is also doing the same thing

don't expect a person who don't trust his/her self to trust

OK if they tell you that they have cheated what will change? will they stop??
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oblitz:
I dey tell you
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
I almost embarassed embarassed embarassed

How it happened I don't know

Before my brain underwent factory reset.
I still shudder at the thought of that undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by darkmarky(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

Before my brain underwent factory reset.
I still shudder at the thought of that undecided
nothing like almost cheated..its not until one has sex with someone that cheating takes place...
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:
Before my brain underwent factory reset. I still shudder at the thought of that undecided

give us details.
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by nNEOo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
the question should be NEO e get any relationship way you remaind faithful
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by nNEOo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
how liers n cheaters will creep in to read coments grin

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Asianguy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Not really sha, but my current girl was a friend of my ex,maybe that's why we are having problems grin
Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by Luckygurl(f): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cheated In A Relationship Before? by toastedbread: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Luckygurl:

I used almost because it didn't extend beyond kisses.
You're right. I actually cheated undecided
We're over now though undecided

grin grin
I kissed another man angry angry
I dunno what I was thinking then
The relationship is over though

over as a result of that action?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Doll - Bad Effects / A Dad Busts Out In Laughter At His 4-year-old Son’s Reaction To A Woman’s Barefo / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.