Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33390 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Ourchoice, God bless you.

Nigeria is a country i truly love though her future is being eaten by her bad leaders.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR THIS MOVEMENT, JUST LEAVE PLEASE!!!

We don't need much money, Ghandi of India had just a pair of cloth and was a poor farmer yet led India to her independence.

I must advise us, we don't need much members on this forum to kickstart this goal but even as low as 10 is enough.

A research shows that group of monkeys located on different islands were tested. Some particular monkeys on one specific island were taught to cultivate the habit of washing fruits in salt water before eating, soon enough other monkeys on the remaining islands began to wash fruits in salt water without being taught.

My point is Mass consciousness can make a little idea spread like widefire breaking every religious and tribal barriers.

Just kickstart this idea with the little members and watch even those not on social media give their support.
I want to create the Facebook group now. I need at least 5 interested member's Facebook email addresses to create the group now.

Send your Facebook email address to: nigeriayouthrevolutionparty@gmail.com to join the group now.

Please we urgently need a logo and banner designer. I am ready to pay you. send mail to the email.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:
I want to create the Facebook group now. I need at least 5 interested member's Facebook email addresses to create the group now.

Send your Facebook email address to: nigeriayouthrevolutionparty@gmail.com to join the group now.

Please we urgently need a logo and banner designer. I am ready to pay you. send mail to the email.
Okay i'll send my phone number and about the logo and banner designer, i have no experience in that. But if you need someone to develop and design the website, i will for free.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
How to Join This Great Youth Movement: send your Facebook email address to: nigeriayouthrevolutionparty@gmail.com to join the Facebook group.

To join the Facebook Group directly, you can search us on Facebook with: Nigerian Youth Revolution Party (NYRP)

Follow us on Twitter @NYRP3

We will be posting the party's Twitter handle, Facebook Fan Page and other social media accounts here as we progress.

Say no to tribalism!

Say no to religious discrimination!

So no to division of Nigeria!

Together as youths, we can build our dream nation that our children will be proud to call their fatherland!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by CoolestJoe: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=ourchoice post=61690478][/quote]
Am in with all my heart because I have faith in my brother, may God bless u for this initiative
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
I have been planning something like this. We also need to have coordinators and meeting time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by GuyWise(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
I have shown my interest since yesterday, although i am a tribalist but i am ready to drop every sign of tribalism in me to follow this agitation till we make this unworking country to start working...... and i hope that many people will also see reason to follow this agitation.

#Nigerianyouthswakeup

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
GuyWise:
I have shown my interest since yesterday, although i am a tribalist but i am ready to drop every sign of tribalism in me to follow this agitation till we make this unworking country to start working...... and i hope that many people will also see reason to follow this agitation.

#Nigerianyouthswakeup
You are so welcome bro.

How to Join This Great Youth Movement: send your Facebook email address to: nigeriayouthrevolutionparty@gmail.com to join the Facebook group.

To join the Facebook Group directly, you can search us on Facebook with: Nigerian Youth Revolution Party (NYRP)

Follow us on Twitter @NYRP3

We will be posting the party's Twitter handle, Facebook Fan Page and other social media accounts here as we progress.

Say no to tribalism!

Say no to religious discrimination!

So no to division of Nigeria!

Together as youths, we can build our dream nation that our children will be proud to call their fatherland!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Okay i'll send my phone number and about the logo and banner designer, i have no experience in that. But if you need someone to develop and design the website, i will for free.

God bless u guys. keep d dream alive.
we can do this.
YES WE CAN!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by t0bbY(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
I thought about this idea before i slept yesterday, its a very good idea .i just wish we could just vote for anybody apart from the two popular parties.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by t0bbY(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
I thought about this idea before i slept yesterday, its a very good idea .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 11:52am On Oct 23, 2017
HEY BRO, I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS TRUST ME. LET ME MAKE A SUGGESTION. WE WILL HAVE A MEETING TIME WHERE EVERY MEMBER WILL BE ONLINE. WE ARE NOT MEETING ANYWHERE BECAUSE THOSE POLITICIANS WILL HIJACK US. THEN WHEN THE TIME FOR ELECTION IS NEAR, WE WILL SENSITIVE OTHER NIGERIANS AND GROUPS TO EITHER JOIN US OR AGREE WITH US. BUHARI, ATIKU AND OTHER THIEVES WHO HAVE RULED THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER COME BACK

YOUTHS..ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR FUTURE...NIGERIA BELONGS TO US AND NOT SOME SLOW POKED INDIVIDUALS. DID YOU LISTEN TO THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER? SHE SAID HIS FATHER CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE...BUT LET'S TELL THEM THAT WE NEED A YOUTH WHO CAN BE EVERYWHERE.....NIGERIA IS TOO BIG FOR THOSE OLD MEN TO MANAGE TRUST ME...

I HAVE A DREAM..THAT WE WILL BE THE BIGGEST GROUP THAT WILL BRING THIS REVOLUTION....i am a digital marketer...facebook, twitter, instagram, everywhere they will hear our voice every single day...BRING IT ON BOYS

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
wow! Just wow! I knew it! I am so convinced that Nigerian youths if united can make a huge difference we have been dreaming of. God bless you.

Please we really need the logo designer asap to design a creative logo to radiate our goals and mission.

As for the website, we will be discussing that soonest, and you will chair the project. Once again, thanks so much and stay blessed.

Nigeria must work in our time! God will help us make it work for all of us to enjoy and be proud of. We can't keep running away from Nigeria hoping that some devils will fix it when they don't care so long as their children are enjoying their loot cry cry
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2017
PLEASE SAVE ALL THE EMAILS AND FACEBOOK CONTACT...THOSE MEN HAVE BOUGHT FACEBOOK TOO. WE NEED WATSAPP GROUP TOO....SO APPOINT CORDINATORS FOR WATSAPP GROUP IN CASE THEY TRY TO SCATTER US ON FACEBOOK, WATSAPP GROUP WILL BE THERE
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:
HEY BRO, I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS TRUST ME. LET ME MAKE A SUGGESTION. WE WILL HAVE A MEETING TIME WHERE EVERY MEMBER WILL BE ONLINE. WE ARE NOT MEETING ANYWHERE BECAUSE THOSE POLITICIANS WILL HIJACK US. THEN WHEN THE TIME FOR ELECTION IS NEAR, WE WILL SENSITIVE OTHER NIGERIANS AND GROUPS TO EITHER JOIN US OR AGREE WITH US. BUHARI, ATIKU AND OTHER THIEVES WHO HAVE RULED THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER COME BACK

YOUTHS..ITS TIME TO TAKE YOUR FUTURE...NIGERIA BELONGS TO US AND NOT SOME SLOW POKED INDIVIDUALS. DID YOU LISTEN TO THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER? SHE SAID HIS FATHER CANNOT BE EVERYWHERE...BUT LET'S TELL THEM THAT WE NEED A YOUTH WHO CAN BE EVERYWHERE.....NIGERIA IS TOO BIG FOR THOSE OLD MEN TO MANAGE TRUST ME...

I HAVE A DREAM..THAT WE WILL BE THE BIGGEST GROUP THAT WILL BRING THIS REVOLUTION....i am a digital marketer...facebook, twitter, instagram, everywhere they will hear our voice every single day...BRING IT ON BOYS
Just exactly how I want it too.

We will be meeting online and brainstorming and mobilizing other Youths home and abroad to join the movement through online platforms and social media platforms. Until we have reached a considerable number, then we can move to the next level which involves making a comprehensive list of qualified successful youth technocrats in Nigeria and those living abroad...we will then invite them to come and vie under our party, from there we begin physical campaigns and rallies to take over the nation.

Nigeria belongs to the youths and it is time for us to tell these oldies that their time is over!

We can do this my fellow patriotic youths!

Don't be scared or be discouraged.

Please go to the first page and check details on how to join the facebook group and Twitter
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:
PLEASE SAVE ALL THE EMAILS AND FACEBOOK CONTACT...THOSE MEN HAVE BOUGHT FACEBOOK TOO. WE NEED WATSAPP GROUP TOO....SO APPOINT CORDINATORS FOR WATSAPP GROUP IN CASE THEY TRY TO SCATTER US ON FACEBOOK, WATSAPP GROUP WILL BE THERE
Definitely, we will be launching our own Telegram group to accommodate more members and also we are looking at creating a website for information dissemination. They can't stop us! Please even if they try to silence me, I want to urge and challenge you all never to give up on this great vision of ours!

THERE'S NO GOING BACK!!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:
I have been planning something like this. We also need to have coordinators and meeting time
Definitely we will have all that. We will be appointing state coordinators, local government coordinators, campus coordinators and social media mobilization and sensitization coordinators too
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by t0bbY(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:

Concerning the logo design i can do it for free just send the details of how u want it
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

BY THE TIME WE ARE ABLE TO SET ASIDE ALL THE POLITICAL DYCOTOMIES. WE CAN GET THE MESSAGE ACCROSS. LETS PUT IT IN MIND THAT WE ARE FIGHTING A COLLECTIVE BATTLE. WITH EVERYONE AS EQUAL.

WE NEED EACH OTHER IN JUSTICE AND GOOD GOVERNANCE. EVEN WITH THE ECONOMIC SITUATION. WITH GOOD GOVERNANCE WE SHOULD NOT BE WERE WE ARE TODAY. LETS DO THIS TOGETHER. IF EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER WE ARE BETTER-OFF TOGETHER.

Nomather the challenges we must never give up.

"May God save us from enemies within and without"
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
I have send my email. I think you should give link for people to join directly. That will be faster. And if you have a watsapp group trust me.. this time will go far. we have a large number of youths using watsapp too. not every come on facebook all the time but watsapp is a must. And I have also sent u a direct message. Though busy, but I am ready to be of help. I am tired of this Nigeria. Let's take it from them. Please share link and see the various groups leap to thousands within days....

WE NO GO CARRY GUN
WE NO GO FIGHT
BUT WE GO WIN THE BATTLE THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA...
WE GO CONVINCE OUR MAMA AND PAPA TO VOTE FOR ANY CREDIBLE YOUTH WEY WE ALL AGREE TO VOTE FOR....MY BLOOD DEY BOIL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Baboski4real(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Thats the spirit.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by t0bbY(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

I have send my email. I think you should give link for people to join directly. That will be faster. And if you have a watsapp group trust me.. this time will go far. we have a large number of youths using watsapp too. not every come on facebook all the time but watsapp is a must. And I have also sent u a direct message. Though busy, but I am ready to be of help. I am tired of this Nigeria. Let's take it from them. Please share link and see the various groups leap to thousands within days....

WE NO GO CARRY GUN
WE NO GO FIGHT
WE GO CONVINCE OUR MAMA AND PAPA TO VOTE FOR ANY CREDIBLE YOUTH WEY WE ALL AGREE TO VOTE FOR....MY BLOOD DEY BOIL
That's true a whatsapp group link will be OK for easy access
#togetherwecandoit
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
t0bbY:

Concerning the logo design i can do it for free just send the details of how u want it
We need it simple. Use an angry horse and then add our initials: NYRP. You can also add your ideas to make it more creative. God bless you so much smiley
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

WE NO GO CARRY GUN
WE NO GO FIGHT
Yes o! Our weapon is our unity and diversity! Our bomb is the internet! Our AK47 is the social media platforms!

We can do this!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:
Definitely we will have all that. We will be appointing state coordinators, local government coordinators, campus coordinators and social media mobilization and sensitization coordinators too

YOU ARE A WISEMAN......

MAY I SUGGEST SOMETHING....PLEASE CREATE A WATSAPP GROUP BUT WITH STRICT RULES...

NO ADVERTISEMENT....RELIGIOUS OR PERSONAL
NO TRIBALISTIC STATEMENT OR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT
AND MORE....THE INSTRUCTION WOULD BE BOLDY SPELT OUT ON THE WATS DM SO EVERYONE CAN READ BEFORE ACCEPTING TO JOIN THE GROUP.

PLEASE IF U CAN, JUST CREATE THE WATSAPP GROUP NOW AND SHARE THE LINK..IT SHOULDNT TAKE MORE THAN 5 MINUTES....MAKE THE FIRE THEY BORN DEY GO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by seaboyzen: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigerian youth is now wake-up.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bro is it this group?

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Burning the bridges behind

Why??

In a war where soldiers make escape plans, they already know they will fail and might take them hundreds of years to gain victory.

BUT, when the soldiers crosses over to the enemy's territory and burn the bridges behind them; they have just two option: win the war or get killed.

Our passion and zeal should be our driving motor, our dashboard should have no reverse button nor a break button. But just forward, forward, forward, gear.

If you have Oduduwa, Biafra, Arewa as a backup plan; i'm sorry, this movement is not for you. Our mind is very powerful that when all its attention is on something, that thing is sure to happen. But when divided into two, you have little assurance of achieving anything.

So drop every form of tribalism in you and focus on ONLY ONE THING - THE REVOLUTION!

Backup plans are bridges, you only make backup when you know you might fail.

#myopinionsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by mrsheddy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
That is,if we all bury our differences , Nigeria will b great again. If not,all na wash
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lwise(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Waoooo this is great, I'm in.

Please let's use telegram, it has a lot of advantage and can accommodate a lot of members.
We don't need any physical office for now.

NIGERIA OF MY DREAM IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
lwise:
Waoooo this is great, I'm in.

Please let's use telegram, it has a lot of advantage and can accommodate a lot of members.
We don't need any physical office for now.

NIGERIA OF MY DREAM IS ABOUT TO UNFOLD.
Yes, I will share the telegram link soon. Check the first page...we have some social media accounts already. I can feel the spirit.

Believe me, we will shake the world if we get this right now! Invite your friends to join please and welcome on board
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
JOIN NOW...

That's the group

https://web./367166677053039/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.