Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33413 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Burning the bridges behind

Why??

In a war where soldiers make escape plans, they already know they will fail and might take them hundreds of years to gain victory.

BUT, when the soldiers crosses over to the enemy's territory and burn the bridges behind them; they have just two option: win the war or get killed.

Our passion and zeal should be our driving motor, our dashboard should have no reverse button nor a break button. But just forward, forward, forward, gear.

If you have Oduduwa, Biafra, Arewa as a backup plan; i'm sorry, this movement is not for you. Our mind is very powerful that when all its attention is on something, that thing is sure to happen. But when divided into two, you have little assurance of achieving anything.

So drop every form of tribalism in you and focus on ONLY ONE THING - THE REVOLUTION!

Backup plans are bridges, you only make backup when you know you might fail.

#myopinionsha
Together, we will make Nigeria work for all of us! The bigger we are, the stronger, the better! We do not want division of Nigeria! We must work together and create our dream nation that everyone of us will look back and smile with joy, yes we can do it! smiley
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lwise(m): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The twitter handle @nyrp3 does not exist, please lets be serious about this b4 some ppl sponsored by the big thieves hijack this idea.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
lwise:
The twitter handle @nyrp3 does not exist, please lets be serious about this b4 some ppl sponsored by the big thieves hijack this idea.
@NYRP3 (https://twitter.com/NYRP3)
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lwise(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:
JOIN NOW...

That's the group

https://web./367166677053039/

I don't like this Facebook group of a thing.The stage is implementation stage, create a telegram group, anybody who wishes to join should send you a mail(identity issue will be resolved later), add them to the group and let's start from there.
I'm telling you, in 2 days time you will have like 3 additional Facebook page just to confuse people.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:
Together, we will make Nigeria work for all of us! The bigger we are, the stronger, the better! We do not want division of Nigeria! We must work together and create our dream nation that everyone of us will look back and smile with joy, yes we can do it! smiley
Yes brother we can.

Please post the link to the groups. Use (dot) instead of (.) to avoid ban.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:
@NYRP3 (https://twitter.com/NYRP3)
following already
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
lwise:

I don't like this Facebook group of a thing.The stage is implementation stage, create a telegram group, anybody who wishes to join should send you a mail(identity issue will be resolved later), add them to the group and let's start from there.
I'm telling you, in 2 days time you will have like 3 additional Facebook page just to confuse people.

We are monitoring this group bro. I dont think anyone would be F...lish enough come here just to derail this group. Whatever information we provide here is valid. This is also our meeting point too you know. grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
GafarOlatunji:
This is a great idea....Yes i believe the youth can make dream nigeria reality , but this days am losing my trust for the youth because of our love for money, if this is not carefully check with great measure then the youth government will be worst than this old people we talking of chasing out in this revolution . Am an apostle of change and i believe in the gradual process . Journey of millon years start with a step, i support!!

I understand your concern but make no mistake, our youth have been left with no choice than to copy these leaders in their fraudulent ways. Nigerians are good followers, the problem is that the leaders they follow set the wrong example. If we can produce credible leadership, our youth will become credible and accountable. Nigerians go through university only to come out to meet a failed country that provides no job and no future for them. They resort to a life of crime just to make ends meet all because they have been left hopeless and choiceless. If we give them hope, if we can actualize their dreams, they would put their trust in us and follow the right example. Our country demands change. Our country demands progress. No more recycling of old expired politicians. Youths, let's take our country back from this evil, selfish and bigotted granddaddies. We will no longer be reduced to a mere laughing stock by them. We must have the last laugh. We deserve to smile for all the hard work we put into this country. We will smile at Nigerians progress. We will smile at the good roads. We will smile at the constant power supply. We will smile at the good security. Most importantly, we will smile at a united Nigeria, where everyone is tolerant towards each another. No more just suffering and smiling. We deserve to smile for once not smiling at our sufferings. We deserve to ripe the fruit of our labor and share this fruit equally among all Nigerians, not just one selfish man and his household. They cannot keep enjoying our hard work alone. They've destroyed us and our country enough! SO LET'S TAKE BACK THIS GREAT COUNTRY! LETS SET THE RIGHT EXAMPLE FOR THE GENERATION AFTER US! We are not independent when we still depend on other countries giving us visas to have hope for the future. LET'S GET REAL INDEPENDENCE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
@Lindabon, You have said it all
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by whoawa(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fully in support,
Pls OP try and drop ur number, because my blood is burning going through all the comments my brothers and sisters have already drop.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Err, where are all the females? Going through the comments, I can’t see any female adding their own two cents. Girls, please we also need your input. We need all voices heard. I know the system of government we currently have has pushed us on the back burner, but don’t be shy to air your views. We need every responsible Nigerian on here. We need each other. Please bring your contribution. Everyone's opinion is welcomed. The progressive and decent men here won’t bite, I promise. PLEASE, PLEASE don’t just scroll through without showing your support and sharing your opinion. Much love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some of our goals:

1. We will make governance in Nigeria non-lucrative so as to discourage thieves from going into politics to become rich!

2. We will re-structure Nigeria not to favor the oil-rich Niger Delta, or the north, nor the southeast or southwest but to favor every child born within the borders of Nigeria!

3. We will curb insecurity, insurgency, terrorism and social vices not only through military wares but by making sure every able bodied Nigerian youth is gainfully engaged in something that brings food to his or her table. How are we going to achieve this

Entrepreneurship and Technology revolution must take place in Nigeria! We must declare total war against unemployment and youth-idleness using every available tools and ideas we can grab!

4. Nigeria must develop her own indigenous technology by all means! We can't keep relying on Europe, Asia and America for our technology needs....we must start small, no matter how crude it is, we must start from somewhere because technology is the only key to national development not agriculture they have been deceiving us with!

With technology, we will develop our agricultural sector, and every other sector!

These are just a few of our goals as a Youth Revolution Party!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:
Err, where are all the females? Going through the comments, I can’t see any female adding their own two cents. Girls, please we also need your input. We need all voices heard. I know the system of government we currently have has pushed us on the back burner, but don’t be shy to air your views. We need every responsible Nigerian on here. We need each other. Please bring your contribution. Everyone's opinion is welcomed. The progressive and decent men here won’t bite, I promise. PLEASE, PLEASE don’t just scroll through without showing your support and sharing your opinion. Much love.
God bless you my sister. It is very shameful that Nigerian women always lag behind whenever issues concerning leadership, politics, and technology are being discussed.

Women are key agents of development....and our ladies must join us and lets make this happen!

Don't be afraid, nobody will harm you...together we stand....the bigger we are, the stronger we and the more we can achieve!

We must save Nigeria from the destruction going on for the past decades through rotten leadership!

Please invite your friends to join us and also join our social media groups on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check the first page of this thread, thanks and welcome on board
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Henitan24(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
ourchoice:
We need at least 1000 members here to kick off this movement. Once we are able to get up to 500 interested youths from here, we can then move towards appointing state coordinators and campus coordinators for all Nigerian higher institution and from there, we will take the next steps towards legalising the party and begin mass sensitization on social media, forums, blogs, radio jingles, newspapers, etc.

Believe me, this is very possible. We can do this. As youths, we can't fold our hands and watch the old people destroy our future.

You are unemployed today not because you graduated with poor grade nor because you studied the wrong course, it is simply because there are no enough jobs to employ the able bodied youths in Nigeria, so the race to secure a job becomes a rat race that we now fight both physically and spiritually just to get a Job whereas it is your right to work and be paid.

The government keep telling youths to embrace agriculture as a way of developing Nigeria... But then, no tractor, no pest control mechanism in place, land use decree makes it difficult for youths to secure a land to farm, getting loan is impossible for a Nigerian youth who comes from a poor family...how then can the Nigerian youth embrace agriculture as the next development means

What we have now are very wicked men and women after their pocket. So long as their children are balling big abroad, schooling in the best universities in Europe, America, Canada, Australia, to hell with every other Nigerian.

Nigerian youths let's arise and work together as one united youth with one mission and form a party that will help us take back our rightful position in Nigeria with time.

Don't read and go.....come and join us. Indicate your interest so we can get started.

I'm in
the WhatsApp group is not accessible
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by bolanto24(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
I've read from page 1 to last page and I can tell I'm really impressed and motivated with the various inputs and ideas.

I am in.

Nigeria Youth must get it right.

God help us.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Henitan24:

I'm in
bolanto24:
I've read from page 1 to last page and I can tell I'm really impressed and motivated with the various inputs and ideas.

I am in.

Nigeria Youth must get it right.

God help us.
Henitan24:

I'm in
Welcome on board cool
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Henitan24:

I'm in
Follow on Twitter here>>>https://twitter.com/NYRP3

Will fix the whatsapp group and create Telegram group to accommodate more members.

You can also join the facebook discussion group to discuss best ways to mobilize and reach out more Nigerian youths at home and abroad.

Check the first page of this thread.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by harmbhrosz(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just came across this thread and I'm really impressed

I'll like to know what the collective goal/aim is and channels do we intend to use in achievement this
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by RichardKajola(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
I agree with you bro. We have to snatch the leadership from them because it will never be given yo us on a platter of gold
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
also, create an Instagram page.
To all, remember that the road to success is never easy. There will be challenges, and there will even be temptations on the way. If we can make this a reality, they will try to shut us down and if we remain united, it will not take long before these old incompetent men try to also buy us with money. They will start again with their failed promises just to keep us in check to enable them to continue undermining Nigerians. When that time comes, remember that the answer is simply, NO, in capital letters. No more deception! The love for our country cannot be bought with money from these deceitful, money hungry and bloodthirsty bigots. That money they will want to use to buy us with is the money they stole from us in the first place. It's our money, not theirs. Integrity and Resilience will push our agenda through. Stay focused and do not allow the distraction. 1960 till now is 57 years of failed governance. They have had enough chances. They must make way for patriotic Nigerians, and they can take their incompetence elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lwise(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:
also, create an Instagram page.
To all, remember that the road to success is never easy. There will be challenges, and there will even be temptations on the way. If we can make this a reality, they will try to shut us down and if we remain united, it will not take long before these old incompetent men try to also buy us with money. They will start again with their failed promises just to keep us in check to enable them to continue undermining Nigerians. When that time comes, remember that the answer is simply, NO, in capital letters. They can take their deception elsewhere. The love for our country cannot be bought with money from these deceitful, money hungry and bloodthirsty bigots. That money they will want to use to buy us with is the money they stole from us in the first place. It's our money, not theirs. Integrity and Resilience will push our agenda through. Stay focused and do not allow the distraction. 1960 till now is 57 years of failed governance. They have had enough chances. They must make way for patriotic Nigerians, and they can take their incompetence elsewhere.

Well said
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by MORNDEW(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good day friends. I like this idea but we must understand that this is not a simple task. I was part of a similar group sometimes ago formed here on Nairaland. Born out of the cry of a graduate who has been jobless for years. We started off, I was ready to die for the course. But weeks later I discovered the tribal nature of the movement and left. I even created a thread on it.
You see this nation if full of tribal bigots and the youths are the highest proponents of it which is evidenced in comments on this forum. As we embark on this, note there will be tribal lords who will want to spoil it. APC PDP youths who will want to bring their own agenda. Are you guys ready to tackle this people?

I am in full support of this, and will bring my coordinating ability to bear on it and devote time for it only if we don't allow any tribal bigot in it, if we don't allow any religious bigot in it, any violent elements and boys of politicians who want to hijack it.
If this is supported by the organizers, then am in. If it's not, count me out.
amadiprincewill1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Let's try to retweet those tweets
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi MONDEW, can you suggest ways in getting rid of em?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
MORNDEW:
Good day friends. I like this idea but we must understand that this is not a simple task. I was part of a similar group sometimes ago formed here on Nairaland. Born out of the cry of a graduate who has been jobless for years. We started off, I was ready to die for the course. But weeks later I discovered the tribal nature of the movement and left. I even created a thread on it.
You see this nation if full of tribal bigots and the youths are the highest proponents of it which is evidenced in comments on this forum. As we embark on this, note there will be tribal lords who will want to spoil it. APC PDP youths who will want to bring their own agenda. Are you guys ready to tackle this people?

I am in full support of this, and will bring my coordinating ability to bear on it and devote time for it only if we don't allow any tribal bigot in it, if we don't allow any religious bigot in it, any violent elements and boys of politicians who want to hijack it.
If this is supported by the organizers, then am in. If it's not, count me out.
amadiprincewill1@gmail.com

TobiTobiTobiWhy:

I'm honestly surprised but glad that there has been no negativity on here, so we have something to be positive about. Only someone that truly hates this Great Country will want to maintain the status quo. When they come with their tribal and religious bows and arrow to disorganize the group, don't worry, because We will not pay them any mind. Or we can simply respond by quoting them and asking them; "How much have they paid you to hate your own country."
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
I am happy to be part of this movement. I am a radical person, I don't mind giving my life for a reasonable cause as this. In fact, I dont think anyne can bring TRIBALISM into this. And whoever we choose to take the mantle of leadership..to represent the YOUTH, even though it is SEUN OSEWA, he must be made to sign an agreement to deliver when he gets there...we will first seize the mantle of leadership from the PRESIDENCY then move to start level. They won't see this coming trust me...By the time we have various group meeting in the various states, then yu will see our strength lies in UNITY. And YOUTHS are the leaders of today...MONEY CANNOT BUY ME.....because I AM TIRED OF THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA AND NEED A CHANGE..MY BLOOD IS BOILING...
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
lindabon:

I'm honestly surprised but glad that there has been no negativity on here, so we have something to be positive about. Only someone that truly hates this Great Country will want to maintain the status quo. When they come with their tribal and religious bows and arrow to disorganize the group, don't worry, because We will not pay them any mind. Or we can simply respond by quoting them and asking; How much have they paid you to hate your own country.
lol, true talk.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
ANY TRIBALISTIC ACTION WILL BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.....IT STARTS FROM ONE PERSON RIGHT? AND ONCE WE NOTICE THE BAD EGG, OFF YOU GO....I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT I AM GOING TO WRITE ON A TOPIC TITLED "HOW LANGUAGE DIVERSITY CONTRIBUTED TO NIGERIA'S UNDERDEVELOPMENT" AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO SET ASIDE THAT LANGUAGE BARRIER TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Kemperor: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Very soon the buhari administration will label it a Terrorist Organization
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kemperor:
Very soon the buhari administration will label it a Terrorist Organization
AND WE ARE READY FOR THAT
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Temmy5050(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigeria need die hard youth to get this done in fact we are tired of all these thieves.It is a fact that our destiny has been manipulated such that we have become helpless and completely shot out. Am sure if enough finance and awareness is given to this course Nigerians will forget the old fools .30m it's paid to a senator power month when this money can successfully pay 250k graduates if put on 100k per month and remainingl 5m should be enough for senator salary .we have 3 senators in a state u can imagine how much money will go round if the crazy expenses is cut. Things will not change if we don't act . am with this group.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Kemperor: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
daclemx:

AND WE ARE READY FOR THAT

I hope so...

I love this idea and I am game but I can't go on such mission with cowards...

Can u die for this revolution knowing fully well that those old men ain't planing to retire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / The Bride, Temitope Adebutu's Wedding Photos / Why We Haven’t Released El-zakzakky – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.