Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number (8075 Views)

See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
edimolu:
No lady can't be bought..the question is but price!

Chase the money! Every other thing falls in smooth-accordance!

There are times your heart will covet ladies who have money and class, more money and class than you have. These set of women dont give a hoot about your money. All they want is your charm, demeanor, level headedness, carriage and panache... And some little bit of sweet lies

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Guys that make this statement are usually broke. Guys with the money know it doesn't always work that way...or they don't always get the girl they truly want.
whats Wrong With You Ladies And Broke guys... I Just Hope Your Account Is Overflowin... undecided with The Way You Talk. If I Discover You Are Broke, then Will Understand Why Jesus Said It Is Finished.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by edimolu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
saasala:

There are times your heart will covet ladies who have money and class, more money and class than you have. These set of women dont give a hoot about your money. All they want is your charm, demeanor, level headedness, carriage and panache... And some little bit of sweet lies

Yea that is partially true!

But do you think they would rather date broke men?Hell no! it all balls down to your pocket value! That part can never be neglected! It just seems laughable to think otherwise cheesy

Most mistakes you guys make is , you feel once a guy has the money , he loses every form of being responsible, and gets glued to the aura of pride and rudity grin Not all are dimwits!

What chance does a broke nigga have against a responsible, rich and romantic guy in a chase with your so-called money-classy ladies grin

I hope you get my point! wink

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
edimolu:

Yea that is partially true!

But do you think they would rather date broke men?Hell no! it all balls down to your pocket value! That part can never be neglected! It just seems laughable to think otherwise cheesy

Most mistakes you guys make is , you feel once a guy has the money , he loses every form of being responsible, and gets glued to the aura of pride and rudity grin Not all are dimwits!

What chance does a broke nigga have against a responsible, rich and romantic guy in a chase with your so-called money-classy ladies grin

I hope you get my point! wink

Of course, no broke dude can match a rich guy who has not lost his senses to his filthy lucre. A rich and responsible guy will be chosen over the broke guy a thousand times over in this case. My point is, dont lose your humanity because of money. Have money by all means but keep your good side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by edimolu(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
saasala:

Of course, no broke dude can match a rich guy who has not lost his senses to his filthy lucre. A rich and responsible guy will be chosen over the broke guy a thousand times over in this case. My point is, dont lose your humanity because of money. Have money by all means but keep your good side
Exactly bro grin
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
iLUMeN8:

You this girl! angry
Why haven't you replied my PM

I wee not PM you again forever in my life till I die undecided cry

Okay bye kiss
Who shocked u dey pm person property grin
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by iLUMeN8(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by iLUMeN8(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Who shocked u dey pm person property grin

I yaff die! cry

So you are cheating on me

My friends told me that you will do this cry

Babe bet why? Is it because you are outta my league? Make una clear road for me make I faint embarassed

Till he puts a Swarovski on it..I will never give up grin

Okay bye kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Medicineguy: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everything is not all about money..unless you are talking about cheap broke girls
yeah yeah yeah...tell it to the birds
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
iLUMeN8:

I yaff die! cry

So you are cheating on me

My friends told me that you will do this cry

Babe bet why? Is it because you are outta my league? Make una clear road for me make I faint embarassed

Till he puts a Swarovski on it..I will never give up grin

Okay bye kiss
Me wey be virgin grin I can’t cheat o
No corrupt me Biko grin

The bastardised no wan put swarovskia o but he won’t let me go cry u should come n do the needful
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by iLUMeN8(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Me wey be virgin grin
shocked

grin

Lalas247:

I can’t cheat o
No corrupt me Biko grin

But I find Cheaters Cheetahs intriguing cheesy

Lalas247:

The bastardised no wan put swarovskia o but he won’t let me go cry u should come n do the needful

What a selfishbastard gentleman. Didn't he get the memo of setting free the things we love grin.

I'm already at the pawn shop sad, waiting in line to sell, a kidney, an arm and my left butt cheek so that I can buy that 2001 karat Swarovski you deserve cry

Answer the pm so I can sign the papers.

Okay bye kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
alexialin:

Lol, abi

Even the billionaire will not have true love with his offer of house in banana island and Rolls Royce.

And what makes you think there is true love anywhere?
Nigga, every love has condition attached to it. dnt get it twisted.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
GeeString:

Keep fooling yourselves o.

If I'm going through OP's format to get a babe, then its most definitely not serious - just a fling. I'd ask her directly and if she refuses, we never were meant to be.
If she agrees, it means she wants me too & something serious might happen.

Back to the reason I quoted y'all, now tell me, how come these same girls leave the "romantic, understanding & caring" dudes and run off to the rich ones EVERYTIME?

Again, keep fooling yourselves.

Girls are insatiable, they wish for complete package which is hard to find.
My problem with some nigerian girls is that they dnt want to work again. They just want a man that will foot their bills, period.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
edimolu:

Exactly bro grin

Great argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by delugajackson: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Old tactic. I used it on a girl once and the results were awesome, we started dating after a while. Its just one of the ways, but they're not standard, girls now are wiser
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
laliga01:

And what makes you think there is true love anywhere?
Nigga, every love has condition attached to it. dnt get it twisted.

One thing I know is this, there is love, true love, whether it's mutual between a couple? I can't say

But for a fact there is true love. and yes every love has conditions attached to it. It's natural for those conditions to rear its head and be fulfilled. These conditions surrounding true love are not necessarily money and material possessions.. It's goes way beyond all that.

Although it makes the love comfortable but a love surrounded with owning a house in banana and a Royce rolls surrounded but governed by an arrogant and negative attitude from the person offering it, to his companion?

My dear, such kind of love? I will throw it in his face and he can go to hell for all I care.

Such gifts don't move me one bit, especially when the character of the man is disgusting.
Have Met guys like him and for me, they mean nothing.
Material possessions doesn't sway me @ all.

And there are some women like me out there, whom u can't buy their love with money. And that's the truth.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
saasala:

But in reality, Alot of rich guys out there have lost their humanity because of the wealth surrounding them.
Trust me I know what am saying.

Except he's 70years old ,80,90years old before he becomes kind and caring and possessive over his young bride of 25 , 26, even 30.

Nothing trips me about a Nigerian rich guy, all they portray is useless pride.

And I just smile, shake my head and move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
all these things you wrote are half truth. All I know is there is no true love without financial backing.
I have heard girls say they prefer to cry in a land rover than to Smiles on an okada.

alexialin:

One thing I know is this, there is love, true love, whether it's mutual between a couple? I can't say

But for a fact there is true love. and yes every love has conditions attached to it. It's natural for those conditions to rear its head and be fulfilled. These conditions surrounding true love are not necessarily money and material possessions.. It's goes way beyond all that.

Although it makes the love comfortable but a love surrounded with owning a house in banana and a Royce rolls surrounded but governed by an arrogant and negative attitude from the person offering it, to his companion?

My dear, such kind of love? I will throw it in his face and he can go to hell for all I care.

Such gifts don't move me one bit, especially when the character of the man is disgusting.
Have Met guys like him and for me, they mean nothing.
Material possessions doesn't sway me @ all.

And there are some women like me out there, whom u can't buy their love with money. And that's the truth.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
laliga01:
all these things you wrote are half truth. All I know is there is no true love without financial backing.
I have heard girls say they prefer to cry in a land rover than to Smiles on an okada.

Of course there are women like that.

They prefer to cry painful tears in a mansion than be happy with an Okada man.

All women are not the same.

We are all different with different wants and likes.

To those. Ones I wish them best of luck.

A childhood friend of mine married a well known musician way back then. This guy had money and fame. She married him and left her childhood sweetheart for the musician. The musician smokes igbo and all. You know what beating is all about. He beats her blue black in the marriage and they have four kids, both boys and girls. When she couldn't take it anymore, she filed for divorce, ran away with her kids, to her parents house. They accommodated her and her elder brothers warned the husband to stay clear from her orlese he would Never live to see the next day.
He stayed away. Divorced were finalised. She hates young rich men like. Plague.. Lol.

Now she's remarried again to a very rich old man of 80years. He took her in with her four kids. Taking care of her, opened an event centre for her and sponsoring the kids education in one of the best private schools out there . She travels everywhere with him, home and abroad. Taking pictures on every journey with she and her old man.
She has never cheated on that old. Man, cause she sees him. As her Savior from the hands of young men. Lol.
She is faithful to him, that I can vouch for her. She is deltan and she married traditionally. And u know with deltans if the women cheats. Her children will start dieing one after the other. In short she does not have time for. Young guys.

Isn't that commitment and appreciation inform of love to the teeth?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2017
It's so unfortunate but not All rich guys behave that way. She is not cheating, not because she is satisfied, but scare of what will happen to her children. She only married the man for financial protection not love.
My argument remains that girls don't show you love with gain.

alexialin:

Of course there are women like that.

They prefer to cry painful tears in a mansion than be happy with an Okada man.

All women are not the same.

We are all different with different wants and likes.

To those. Ones I wish them best of luck.

A childhood friend of mine married a well known musician way back then. This guy had money and fame. She married him and left her childhood sweetheart for the musician. The musician smokes igbo and all. You know what beating is all about. He beats her blue black in the marriage and they have four kids, both boys and girls. When she couldn't take it anymore, she filed for divorce, ran away with her kids, to her parents house. They accommodated her and her elder brothers warned the husband to stay clear from her orlese he would Never live to see the next day.
He stayed away. Divorced were finalised. She hates young rich men like. Plague.. Lol.

Now she's remarried again to a very rich old man of 80years. He took her in with her four kids. Taking care of her, opened an event centre for her and sponsoring the kids education in one of the best private schools out there . She travels everywhere with him, home and abroad. Taking pictures on every journey with she and her old man.
She has never cheated on that old. Man, cause she sees him. As her Savior from the hands of young men. Lol.
She is faithful to him, that I can vouch for her. She is deltan and she married traditionally. And u know with deltans if the women cheats. Her children will start dieing one after the other. In short she does not have time for. Young guys.

Isn't that commitment and appreciation inform of love to the teeth?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2017
laliga01:
It's so unfortunate but not All rich guys behave that way. She is not cheating, not because she is satisfied, but scare of what will happen to her children. She only married the man for financial protection not love.
My argument remains that girls don't show you love with gain.

If you are talking about satisfaction?
Every human being out there is insatiable. Our wants and desires is numerous, but what makes us humane is been able to curb some certain desires and accept some.

Then the gain you are talking about?

Lemme tell you, everybody loves whom they are dating or married to?
Due to some gains or the other. It may be financial, it may be material and it be emotional gain, even spiritual gain. But there is a gain or lots of gains in it.

If my bf is not loving, not caring, not attentive and not financially responsible? I won't date him. Likewise if am leech ,I nag, I disrespect him and i always ask him for every lol damn thing, he will get tired and fucvk off the relationship . With time he will see. Me as a parasite. And no matter how much he loves me, he will leave so he can have his peace of mind and space away from me

So what do both of us gain from each other? Support, peace of mind, care and attention. Without any of these things? Why would I want to say I love him? And why would he say he loves me?

Because he's drop dead handsome? Or because am endowed with a baby face?
Such physical attributes doesn't nuture love or make one stay in love.
They are just an icing to the cake.

You can't be with someone without gain. You must gain something. And that's fact. No need claiming to a saint or an angel. Some attributes or behavior or money must be gained in a relationship to nurture it. That's why we are humans, the highest class in the animal kingdom. We all have different wants and desires to be fulfilled.

OK you talk about love love love. What is love? What makes you pick out one person out of so many women or. Men and say I love this person? And I want to stick with this person cause I love you!

My dear you must have seen some certain things in that person u want for keeps. And it's that not gain? You are gaining something's out of the person u chose.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Lalas247(f): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2017
iLUMeN8:

shocked

grin

But I find Cheaters Cheetahs intriguing cheesy

What a selfishbastard gentleman. Didn't he get the memo of setting free the things we love grin.

I'm already at the pawn shop sad, waiting in line to sell, a kidney, an arm and my left butt cheek so that I can buy that 2001 karat Swarovski you deserve cry

Answer the pm so I can sign the papers.

Okay bye kiss
Morning
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
I want to agree with you on this to some large extent. But I am forced to say girls most times prioritise financial gain amongst other gains but lemme take my cool.
Being in a relationship in Nigeria is quite expensive..

alexialin:

If you are talking about satisfaction?
Every human being out there is insatiable. Our wants and desires is numerous, but what makes us humane is been able to curb some certain desires and accept some.

Then the gain you are talking about?

Lemme tell you, everybody loves whom they are dating or married to?
Due to some gains or the other. It may be financial, it may be material and it be emotional gain, even spiritual gain. But there is a gain or lots of gains in it.

If my bf is not loving, not caring, not attentive and not financially responsible? I won't date him. Likewise if am leech ,I nag, I disrespect him and i always ask him for every lol damn thing, he will get tired and fucvk off the relationship . With time he will see. Me as a parasite. And no matter how much he loves me, he will leave so he can have his peace of mind and space away from me

So what do both of us gain from each other? Support, peace of mind, care and attention. Without any of these things? Why would I want to say I love him? And why would he say he loves me?

Because he's drop dead handsome? Or because am endowed with a baby face?
Such physical attributes doesn't nuture love or make one stay in love.
They are just an icing to the cake.

You can't be with someone without gain. You must gain something. And that's fact. No need claiming to a saint or an angel. Some attributes or behavior or money must be gained in a relationship to nurture it. That's why we are humans, the highest class in the animal kingdom. We all have different wants and desires to be fulfilled.

OK you talk about love love love. What is love? What makes you pick out one person out of so many women or. Men and say I love this person? And I want to stick with this person cause I love you!

My dear you must have seen some certain things in that person u want for keeps. And it's that not gain? You are gaining something's out of the person u chose.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by iLUMeN8(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
You made me wait in line at the pawn shop all through yesterday for nothing angry

Refreshed my mailbox a zillion times undecided. Not cool angry

Lalas247:

Morning

Good Evening my lollipop, pumpkin, honey comb, gum drop, sweetie pie cry, (I'm starting to run outta adjectives) cuppy cake, sugar plumb, chocolate, indomie noodles, banana cream pie, pondo yam, egusi soup, ewa agoyin and abacha. How are you today grin grin grin grin

Bye kiss
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
laliga01:
I want to agree with you on this to some large extent. But I am forced to say girls most times prioritise financial gain amongst other gains but lemme take my cool.
Being in a relationship in Nigeria is quite expensive..

Thanks but to the bolded not all relationships.

I love my bf to the moon and back, likewise he loves me too, and we are both comfortable, we don't leech on each other, we assist each other in everyway possible. If he tells me Jump with me bae? I ask how high cheesy
And to crown it all, we are both simple individuals and love the simple things of life. And our relationship is not stressful or expensive, even though we both look flashy cheesy But we are grounded and know exactly what we want. Our looks isn't exactly who we are wink but a lame man or lame lady will judge us wrongly from a distance.

That's why don't judge a book by its cover.

But when as a simple guy ,u fall in love with a lady who looks demure with average looks but has high tastes, want to please the public and her group of friends at your expense? Of course u will feel distressed. It's expected. Thats why on first dates? Talk about likes, desires, dislikes, get to know what your date loves to do with her time and money. Find out stuffs like if she's a good cook and believes in home made meals or high brow restaurants for every meal. Don't assume she will love simple things of life because shes plain Jane.
Nah that's a wrong impression to have. So you ask her and talk about both your personalities.
All these details are very important, and at the end of the first date? Think and ponder if u can cope with such personality or not.

If u can't? Pls kiss the date goodbye. Forget if she has innocent eyes or she has a killer dimple that turns u on. Just take a bold decision and move on.

Someonelse will definitely come your way again, who have similar beliefs, if only you are patient, then smart to notice such lady when she crosses your path and talks.
smiley

Just be patient and ask important questions on first dates. Leave sexx at the back burner and focus on what's important. Sexx will everly come later on.

I think that's the mistake some people complaining about relationships make .

All people think about is sexx first before anything. But that's wrong! That's sexx will muddle up your reasoning. After series of sexx, u then realise mehn this babe is parasite! Is she trying to run my finances down? Jeez! If I had known. U now want to back out. Then u tell her babe, am. Sorry I don't have the 100k u are asking for to buy the Brazilian weaves, in fact I don't spend such money on things like that! But when I met you, you weren't on weaves, u simply packed your hair in a bun! So where is this Brazilian weave thing coming from? angry
U know what, I now think we are no longer compatible cheesy

She will be like really? After doing all shades of sexxx styles with me! Your joking! You can't use and dump me! No way! angry
I will show you in this life!
cheesy

Shey u now see what am saying?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Smiles.....such an intelligent write up. Every paragraph was spot on. Am impressed, you must be a good writer.
On a serious note, if I go by your recommendation, I will have to go through series of date to find a compatible partner. Nigga has no such time, beside, all bills is on the guy.
A doctor once told me women are designed to receive, always want to receive. Anything a lady gives is indirectly a borrow, you will definitely pay back in multiple folds.

alexialin:

Thanks but to the bolded not all relationships.

I love my bf to the moon and back, likewise he loves me too, and we are both comfortable, we don't leech on each other, we assist each other in everyway possible. If he tells me Jump with me bae? I ask how high cheesy
And to crown it all, we are both simple individuals and love the simple things of life. And our relationship is not stressful or expensive, even though we both look flashy cheesy But we are grounded and know exactly what we want. Our looks isn't exactly who we are wink but a lame man or lame lady will judge us wrongly from a distance.

That's why don't judge a book by its cover.

But when as a simple guy ,u fall in love with a lady who looks demure with average looks but has high tastes, want to please the public and her group of friends at your expense? Of course u will feel distressed. It's expected. Thats why on first dates? Talk about likes, desires, dislikes, get to know what your date loves to do with her time and money. Find out stuffs like if she's a good cook and believes in home made meals or high brow restaurants for every meal. Don't assume she will love simple things of life because shes plain Jane.
Nah that's a wrong impression to have. So you ask her and talk about both your personalities.
All these details are very important, and at the end of the first date? Think and ponder if u can cope with such personality or not.

If u can't? Pls kiss the date goodbye. Forget if she has innocent eyes or she has a killer dimple that turns u on. Just take a bold decision and move on.

Someonelse will definitely come your way again, who have similar beliefs, if only you are patient, then smart to notice such lady when she crosses your path and talks.
smiley

Just be patient and ask important questions on first dates. Leave sexx at the back burner and focus on what's important. Sexx will everly come later on.

I think that's the mistake some people complaining about relationships make .

All people think about is sexx first before anything. But that's wrong! That's sexx will muddle up your reasoning. After series of sexx, u then realise mehn this babe is parasite! Is she trying to run my finances down? Jeez! If I had known. U now want to back out. Then u tell her babe, am. Sorry I don't have the 100k u are asking for to buy the Brazilian weaves, in fact I don't spend such money on things like that! But when I met you, you weren't on weaves, u simply packed your hair in a bun! So where is this Brazilian weave thing coming from? angry
U know what, I now think we are no longer compatible cheesy

She will be like really? After doing all shades of sexxx styles with me! Your joking! You can't use and dump me! No way! angry
I will show you in this life!
cheesy

Shey u now see what am saying?

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
laliga01:

Smiles.....such an intelligent write up. Every paragraph was spot on. Am impressed, you must be a good writer.
On a serious note, if I go by your recommendation, I will have to go through series of date to find a compatible partner. Nigga has no such time, beside, all bills is on the guy.
A doctor once told me women are designed to receive, always want to receive. Anything a lady gives is indirectly a borrow, you will definitely pay back in multiple folds.

Smiles thanks.

I teach for a living. smiley

It's better to go through series of dates and get it right than to be unsettled and frustrated in marriage later on.

In fact, Where are you rushing to? As you don't have time? It's not like you are a woman, who should be concerned about her biological clock ticking.

To forestall divorces here and there. It's best to have time, and make the foundation solid and right.

Going through series of dates has never killed anyone, it's not like you will sexx all of your dates. But going through separation, divorce, children here and there from different mums, trying to get it right but still missing it has killed some people either emotionally or physically along their sojourn in life.

The Doctor Who told you women are designed to receive only? Does not know what he's saying. He's partly right and partly wrong.

Yes a woman is designed to receive and nurture in return, after receiving.

Whatever you give to a woman, that's what she throws back at you. Be it good or bad. And a good resourceful woman always nurtures when she receives love and care. If she doesn't receive, there's nothing to give. She will either remain docile, indifferent ,defensive or protective around herself.

It's even in the Bible, men love your wife and women be submissive. God knows why he said so. With love you can make a woman submissive. Love comes with everything. Not just empty sweet mouth o cheesy

And If the default setting of a girl child is wrong and faulty? That's what she sees then grows up with and accept. Later on she throws it back to the society or to men who wants to love or use her.

Why are kids closer to their mum than their dad?

Cause the mum is naturally caring and she nurtures. It's inbuilt. A little child will hug the mum with joy and laughter in his or her tiny childlike innocent voice : oh mummy! And hug her. Such gesture quickly melts her heart and she can pamper that child anytime any day without getting tired. Cause the child gives out innocent love, she receives it and reciprocate back to the child. And in some cases, the child replaces the presence of the husband lol. She focus more on the kids than 2 her husband who may likely tend to criticise her every move, or insult her or be authoritative around her, or always remind her she's fat after a month of child birth, forgetting it takes a long while for that body to snap back to shape.
Instead of loving the husband, they shift attention to their kid, who accepts their mum for who she is and how she looks . smiley

Anyways I don Taya jare cheesy

its your choice and your life smiley

Do it as you please cheesy

Lol.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 5:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Lolx..i surrender.
Meanwhile, it's cool to know you are a teacher. Empowering others Is a great sacrifice with great rewards.
Lemme introduce you to a platform that you can teach people within your locality and make extra cash.
I will PM you the site, go through it, you might be interested.
I appreciate your wonderful conversation which was suppose to be an argument.
Cheers.

alexialin:

Smiles thanks.

I teach for a living. smiley

It's better to go through series of dates and get it right than to be unsettled and frustrated in marriage later on.

In fact, Where are you rushing to? As you don't have time? It's not like you are a woman, who should be concerned about her biological clock ticking.

To forestall divorces here and there. It's best to have time, and make the foundation solid and right.

Going through series of dates has never killed anyone, it's not like you will sexx all of your dates. But going through separation, divorce, children here and there from different mums, trying to get it right but still missing it has killed some people either emotionally or physically along their sojourn in life.

The Doctor Who told you women are designed to receive only? Does not know what he's saying. He's partly right and partly wrong.

Yes a woman is designed to receive and nurture in return, after receiving.

Whatever you give to a woman, that's what she throws back at you. Be it good or bad. And a good resourceful woman always nurtures when she receives love and care. If she doesn't receive, there's nothing to give. She will either remain docile, indifferent ,defensive or protective around herself.

It's even in the Bible, men love your wife and women be submissive. God knows why he said so. With love you can make a woman submissive. Love comes with everything. Not just empty sweet mouth o cheesy

And If the default setting of a girl child is wrong and faulty? That's what she sees then grows up with and accept. Later on she throws it back to the society or to men who wants to love or use her.

Why are kids closer to their mum than their dad?

Cause the mum is naturally caring and she nurtures. It's inbuilt. A little child will hug the mum with joy and laughter in his or her tiny childlike innocent voice : oh mummy! And hug her. Such gesture quickly melts her heart and she can pamper that child anytime any day without getting tired. Cause the child gives out innocent love, she receives it and reciprocate back to the child. And in some cases, the child replaces the presence of the husband lol. She focus more on the kids than 2 her husband who may likely tend to criticise her every move, or insult her or be authoritative around her, or always remind her she's fat after a month of child birth, forgetting it takes a long while for that body to snap back to shape.
Instead of loving the husband, they shift attention to their kid, who accepts their mum for who she is and how she looks . smiley

Anyways I don Taya jare cheesy

its your choice and your life smiley

Do it as you please cheesy

Lol.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx..i surrender.
Meanwhile, it's cool to know you are a teacher. Empowering others Is a great sacrifice with great rewards.
Lemme introduce you to a platform that you can teach people within your locality and make extra cash.
I will PM you the site, go through it, you might be interested.
I appreciate your wonderful conversation which was suppose to be an argument.
Cheers.

smileyOh that will be great.
There is no harming making extra money by the side smiley
I would love to partake in the platform cheesy

My pm doesn't work. I can't access my mail attached to it. sad

But type your email here, so I can reply back.

And thanks you are so kind , smiles.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by laliga01: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2017
I also just registered, my account have been verified...I need to undergo so online test on their site to be fully confirmed If I pass the test.
You can choose to teach subjects from nursery to secondary.
Send me a message to engineerstephen@yahoo.com so I can send the site to you.

alexialin:

smileyOh that will be great.
There is no harming making extra money by the side smiley
I would love to partake in the platform cheesy

My pm doesn't work. I can't access my mail attached to it. sad

But type your email here, so I can reply back.

And thanks you are so kind , smiles.

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by captainbangz: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2017
What if she goes like this; UPON ALL THE PEOPLE WEY DEY HERE, NA ONLY ME YOU FEEL SEY GET PHONE??¿¿. What will you do op?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
laliga01:
I also just registered, my account have been verified...I need to undergo so online test on their site to be fully confirmed If I pass the test.
You can choose to teach subjects from nursery to secondary.
Send me a message to engineerstephen@yahoo.com so I can send the site to you.

Ok smiley

That's very interesting.. Yes! cheesy

Thanks so much I will send a mail to your inbox nw smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

C0nd0ms Are For Weak Men” – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (photos) / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos) / How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.