Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number (8077 Views)

See billings wey my girl give me . She wan finish me / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by SmartyPants(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
The fact that i helped you, doesn't mean I'll talk to you..

Actually science has shown that when you do a favor for someone you automatically drop your defenses and become generally more sympathetic and thus more open to them. So this method actually will work both for getting her number and for getting her to open up.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
SmartyPants:

Actually science has shown that when you do a favor for someone you automatically drop your defenses and become generally more sympathetic and thus more open to them. So this method actually will work both for getting her number and for getting her to open up.

Science?
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
captainbangz:
What if she goes like this; UPON ALL THE PEOPLE WEY DEY HERE, NA ONLY ME YOU FEEL SEY GET PHONE??¿¿. What will you do op?

Nope, she wont, not when you put on a pity face. She will automatically show sympathy
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by SmartyPants(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
saasala:

Science?

Social science.
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by Morrihz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Guys that make this statement are usually broke. Guys with the money know it doesn't always work that way...or they don't always get the girl they truly want.
story
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2019
SmartyPants:

Social science.

Okay then
Re: How To Make Any Girl Give You Her Phone Number by saasala(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2021
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.